youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0
imdb.com/title/tt3270538/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kstew

kpop desu

Margaret Constance Williams

Good post
Abysmal image

atheistic commies seem pretty antithetical to the very idea of historical study, since it shits all over them for them most part.

its mostly just assravaged people from infinity chan and reddit trying to gain ground because they can't take it to Sup Forums where it belongs since they need a safe space to survive

going to bed

Need a micro USB charger lads someone set me one pls x

>atheistic commies seem pretty antithetical to the very idea of historical study, since it shits all over them for them most part.
Literally what.

>its mostly just assravaged people from infinity chan and reddit trying to gain ground because they can't take it to Sup Forums where it belongs since they need a safe space to survive
Never occurred to you that maybe people interested in history and philosophy are generally just atheist and left wing?

Who made this image

me x

Liar

me

Liar

yeah i made it

I did it, you rike?

autism

Stop lying to me lads I reverse searched it

>14 (You)s
neat

Doubtful
if anything its decidedly the opposite, History is and always has been a very conservative discipline by its nature (the study of the past), the issue is the "humanist" label which invites all manner of social science reprobates in to spread their filth

morning lads. another sunny day. going to wear shorts to the office again.

>when you snap a cheeky pic of the sheilas arse

r8 my lunch

Doing a think about Vajrayana Buddhism
did you know of the concept "poa" where upon one's death through intense tantric meditation (or with the aid of a master) your consciousness can be transmitted into the afterlife of your choosing or into another body akin to guided reincarnation.

this also plays into the idea of Tantric or holy violence, that in effect entering a meditative state while killing allows for the poa to be completed and any karmic debt to be fulfilled, especially in a person who is either unable or unwilling to escape the cycle of Karmic degradation, making their death akin to mercy killing.

I'm not much of a fan of the way Buddhism along with Hinduism, Dao and others are portrayed in the west as little more than handy 12 step guides to being happy, it makes me ill to hear atheists talk of any faith in those terms.

My Snapchat story is sick lads

>bored, hungry and sleepy
>nothing to eat, nothing to do, and i can't fall asleep
time to start planning my suicide lads

a meal fit for a nonce if ever i saw one

fatass

all me so far

Snapchat has honestly got to be the most pleb social media site ever

>site

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12143984_919100131501094_1399691385_n.mp4
me dancing irl

snapchat is unreal u prole

>History is and always has been a very conservative discipline by its nature
No idea why you think that. History is what turned me to the left wing.

>the issue is the "humanist" label which invites all manner of social science reprobates in to spread their filth
Narrow minded for someone who studies history. People straight out dismissing ideologies like the way you're doing has lead to many social conflicts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0
hmm yes very interesting

Is that a fucking video recorder
In 2015

yes i'm also on a private jet

>History is what turned me to the left wing.
what exactly did that?
its more due to one's outlook
the "left" is decidedly optimistic and Utopian but also naive, they read history but prefer to interprete it to fit their mantra of progress rather than see it for what it is.
progress is the biggest myth of the modern era and the Liberal concept of history is an incredibly narrow one, only highlighting a specific chain of events to create the illusion of progress towards themselves at the crest of history's wave.

Gotta make compromises somewhere lad

I remember those things desu, had a huge one and you'd put the video into a VCR and watch it back

Sick

imdb.com/title/tt3270538/
>Noam Chomsky, widely regarded as the most important intellectual alive
Is this true?

hello lads :)

Afternoon mate

only by people who haven't met me

well good morning cobba

among the average troglodyte maybe simply because he has a big name
his theories are not even accepted anymore.

Haven't been to sleep yet ngl

>his theories are not even accepted anymore.
neither are darwin's, or isaac newton's...

never had an australian call me cobba. not really sure what a cobba is desu

He didn't call you it, he called me it

Mainly the fact that oppressive, conservative or authoritarian governments in the modern era have always done more damage than they have good.
I'm still not sold on the cult of progress either, I'm even starting to think that there were points in the distant past when people lived better lives than they do in the modern age. But I'm even more opposed to ideologies like nationalism that has been more destructive and dividing than any other ideology in history.
And what makes you sure you aren't just interpreting history to fit your own views?

the difference being they actually had significant impacts
his literary theories were largely bunk and his politics is is nothing but "left eye blindness" where he extols the virtues of intensely savage regimes solely because they were anti-American, like the Khmer rouge

not to mention his "propaganda model" theory is a load of rubbish considering most of what he says, even just regarding American media is outright lies.

he's just an over-inflated pop-culture figure college age girls talk about to seem intelligent.

alri cobbas

off to Cambodia lads. Suppsedly only a 6 hr bus from Saigon to Phnom Penh but I've heard the borders can be a nightmare

need an oz friend to call me a cobba

alright guy

sounds pretty cool f a m

>in the modern era
ah ha
there in lies the issue I mentioned

also you still fall into the trap of believing that violence and destruction are inherently bad things or that the only good comes from being the Last Man or similar to him , that is a passive, risk adverse dependent.

either way you can easily argue that the violence of all those regimes brought about far more creative fervor than ever before because of it.
the modern era West especially is all about the Faustian bargain.

>you still fall into the trap of believing that violence and destruction are inherently bad things

>Phnom Penh

>ah ha
>there in lies the issue I mentioned
>also you still fall into the trap of believing that violence and destruction are inherently bad things or that the only good comes from being the Last Man or similar to him , that is a passive, risk adverse dependent.
>either way you can easily argue that the violence of all those regimes brought about far more creative fervor than ever before because of it.
>the modern era West especially is all about the Faustian bargain.

you can't have creation without destruction
you can't have birth without death
you can't have growth without decay

this is what upsets the liberal in their quest for endless progress, endless peace, and endless growth

I don't get it m8

Are you going to have to leave the country soon for non-B?

>this is what upsets the liberal in their quest for endless progress, endless peace, and endless growth

think I might do a breakfast

challenge: find a single canadian post on this board that isn't utterly fedorable

mums being a bit of a cunt

nvm lad, you've gotta get it for it to be funny, enjoy the trip

probs within the next 30 days, not sure when yet, might make it in to a mini-holiday

Don't overstay m8, immigration are funny about it even if you pay your fines.

g'morning

Alri Wayne

alri m8 haha

it's cool la, got a 30 day extension the other day. Can always do 2 runs if the school doesn't get the paperwork on time.

There was a south african at immigration who overstayed, had to pay 2500 baht but had no money, no bank card or anyone to give him money, felt a bit sorry for him tb h.

God I fucking miss her

>2500 baht

so what like 4 pounds?

mornin'

Alri sound but bear in mind visa runs routinely get cracked down upon, they did it 2 or 3 times last year where they will stamp a passport so no more visa-on-arrivals can be given at a border.

Poor lad, but he's in the wrong country to be penniless. Good luck to him.

Feel like pure shit and just want her back

are you thailad or thaiguy?

morning lads

i dunno lol
hi

cheers for the heads up lad, not planning to, but just in case I guess

How was your lunch?

No, I'm Spartacus

Who's her

from the Dutch colonies in Australia/America where the currency was called Daler and Dutch coins were used all along the East coast into Canada and New Spain

Diana

>Scottish Tories now official opposition

Woah lads

jade goody

never had sex

All I'm saying is it's better to get it out of the way asap.

It was good, I recommend that corn snack thing. 7 baht and it's like a giant corn crisp desu.

also No, I'm Spartacus

has the new london mayor been announced yet

currently having sex (with my hand)

practicing tantric masturbation

I've done it hundreds of times m8, it's overrated

business idea: clock in at half seven, fuck around for an hour before your coworkers arrive, only do about 7 hours of real work then clock out at 4

FONT

>not already doing this

FONT

sooner scotland fucks off the better

FONT

Trust me here, once you've done it ain't that great , finding a woman to be yourself around is better