How upset does this make you Americans/Canadians (any other predominately white country)!? Well, deal with it!

How upset does this make you Americans/Canadians (any other predominately white country)!? Well, deal with it!

How upset does this make you Australians/Canadians (any other predominately east Asian country)!? Well, deal with it!

Notice who he's got his hand around

I don't know her so I should I care?

t.chang

not much, given its a korean

would party with Sikhbros

I don't care about interracial relationships, it doesn't bother me.
Projecting yourself on others relationships and getting legitimately upset makes you a proxy cuck.

Your mom lel

kekmate

first time on this board. ima take a wild stab and say this is board is the liberal Sup Forums

>How upset does this make you Americans/Canadians (any other predominately white country)!? Well, deal with it!
Not at all. I don't get the whole miscegenation butthurt.

none, those dudes look like bros (not memeing).

Look for Tag the Sponsor. American, Polish and British girls let rich Arabs shit and piss on them for cash.

Why do they wear that towel around their head? At this point, being pink and all, it's more like a fashion item rather than a religious one.

You don't understand. IRL minorities represent the majority of a country on Sup Forums. All Americans are Chicanos, Japs are zainichies, etc etc. So you have no say on the matter, pinoy.

>claims this is either british, american, or polish
>no concrete evidence shown

Nah this board is a good mix of everything

Americans and Brits are usually still regressive retards though

why would that upset me exactly, canadaman?

Ok, American girls are more reluctant in getting shat on their faces.

It's from a joke/unserious video.

point proven friend. just grillin ya

>i'm new
fuck off

The brazilcuck is at it again.

how does this make you feel, white man?

The wut.

Arabs are degenerate.

Honestly, buying a boat is a terrible investment. I don't know what race has to do with it.

this is hilarious

It was proved a scam when it comes to the polish girls. The "promotor" linked their instagram/model accounts and told the guy that it's them when in reality it wasn't.

Although there was 1 woman(a daughter of a 80ties singer) who had a agency with prostitutes going for such trips

Wish I had sikh beard genetics.