Here be dark waters edition

Here be dark waters edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

>No news
After the most eventful day in PT history THIS YEAR and no FUCKING NEWS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

>can download DON encodes at IPT, TehC, UHD, and tons of other carry trackers
>can't download DON encodes at PTP
PTP literally BTFO

Yes, where is the news? Why didn't you make it?

'cause someone already did the new /ptg/????

Why I didn't make it is completely irrelevant. It is the job of the person making the thread to include the news.

but that's wrong, dipshit!

>IP (5)

You know you can post it anywhere right? Especially in the previous thread if you want the next OP to maybe pick it up. Or you can make the OP yourself, you aspiring journalist you!

It's hilarious that you believe that.

Any paths to AB that don't involve BTN/PTP/HDB/Bib?

>op's a nigger
>no news
every time

Alright then, the next thread will not include any of the links or information that this one days. Rules or changing norms don't matter, right?

That will surely be epic. You realize the news is just a mimic of chink shit general that some autist started carrying over a couple weeks back? It's funny when it happens, but not the end of the world when it doesn't.

dude you are so fucking buttblasted it's hilarious

Well I just thinks it would be a good idea to include it in this thread considering everything that has happened in the previous ones.

>no news

What a shit OP.

If you can't follow the threads and need muh news you're a newcuck and need to go back to Sup Forums and or Sup Forums

>no news
Might as well just delete this thread and kill ourselves

square motherfucking business!

>has posters of chink cartoons on his walls
>calling anyone else a cuck
kek

>muh news xDD
I honestly hate the fucking retard who started this trend. First /csg/ and now this faggot has to fuck up /ptg/.

What's next? Does every general on every board need to have news?

Lurk more and stop expecting spoonfeeding

Fucking nigger.

NEWS:

- Unarchiver and V2 uploader in damage control - Good quality BAIT - Shitposter does not like WEB-DL - Normalfag finds /ptg/ - user failed PTH interview twice times already - user fucked up on PTH - Sad frog likes yui - LaZx, former MTV SysOP, is a /ptg/ regular - LaZx answer some questions - LaZx is a liar - 312c goes crazy, DON will not be uploaded to PTP anymore

Reminder that newcucks that need the news will never ever get on PTP and BTN

FAKE NEWS

>need the news
What a stupid post.

Is DON an autistic retard?

REEEEEE FUCK OFF YOU ANIME SHITTER

Stop not uploading DON encodes to PTP.

Imei ablity to distraction

• New HDVN release Not to be uploaded to PTP (You)

PTP is the official tracker of cucks now. Once news spreads that every tracker except PTP has the best encodes people will be embarrassed to be associated with PTP.

>Fucking nigger.

Yes user, make the news as toxic as possible. Feel the cancer flow through you.

Also, way to grab up literal fake news. That's really useful.

>fake news
What the fuck are you talking about?

PTP doesn't have the encodes out of respect for the encoders. All trackers that carry encodes that the encoders have expressed their wished not to have, are shitty trackers.

>tfw you're part of the private tracker patrician club

Reminder that if you don't have at least all the trackers here, you shouldn't post on /ptg/

Yo 312c, HDB is shitting on your tracker and you do nothing. You have to front up my man.

BASED NEWSMAN

Do Music-Vids recruit from anywhere? Are they completely closed or something?

>you shouldn't post on /ptg/
And whos gonna make me?

>awesome-hd
>jpopsuki

Come on.

They don't recruit from anywhere anymore I don't think. They had a poll not too long ago asking if they should shut down.

w-why would they shut down? ;_;
what where the results from the poll?
and why don't they open up?

What happened with PTP and DON?

All trackers disrespect content owners by hosting content against their will. They're a bunch of scummy hypocrites who deserve zero respect. I'm there for content and I don't care about breaking people's rules, at least I'm honest about it though. Anyone who willingly involves themselves in tracker politics and the mental gymnastics required to moralize the actions of tracker staff deserves to be derided.

t. nigger

How do I get on madokami? Is it open reg/application/interview?

So I take it the irony of the private tracker moralizers complaining about rulebreakers while they themselves break society's rules is completely lost on you?

let me goggle that for you

There are no paths to AB.

You register on their IRC.

t. retard

DON uploaded their encode THEMSELVES on HD-T, its not that they don't want their encodes spread.
They just hate PTP

The majority voted to keep the site up for now. Lack of money and staff leaving is the reason for even considering closing. Opening up could either help the site or kill it. I don't think the server would be able to handle the influx of new users recruitment without being upgraded either.

on rizon, right?

Yeah.

It takes a special kind of moron to own and operate a private tracker and cry about rulebreakers. But those that actually defend these people, holy shit are you dumb.

t. autistic person

312c didnt show mike any respect

There he is, there he goes again!

are those AB rules good or are those anons just buttblasted?

best email service for this kind of stuff ?

I tried protonmail but it wants me to link my phone number lol

I always can't help but burst out in laughter after seeing these posts.

Those anons are just buttblasted. New AB rules are good.

yahoo

NUCK FIGGERS!

gmail address that you log into once and then never again

my account is inactivity pruned but they were ass last i remember

Proton mail does __not__ require a phone number.

protonmail does not use/wants your phone number

what the fuck are you doing?

well it only gives me the option of SMS or donation, and I don't want to pay just to be able to activate my email

Again, what the fuck are you doing?
Please post screenshots

You're doing it wrong

Idk, I think it said that my network is detected as spam so they need to verify it or something

fucking pooloos....

Romanian detected

I live in the UNITED STATES and I had this shit () too

stop niggering

How do these usenet trackers work again? And what would this registration be for, I thought private usenet stuff costs is subscription-based

You must PAY if you want to download.

>paying to pirate
Really fires one's neurons

So this is just an invitation to be able to purchase a subscription for the usenet server? Strange

If I want to watch a Netflix series like House of Cards, would I be better off downloading the 1080p Bluray rip from BTN or is the streaming Netflix 1080p quality more or less the same?

NTb

>how to spot a poor nigger

Streaming

This

in Guam or some shit? It doesn't ask me for anything but a user name and password

>how to spot a dumb nigger
A fool and his money are soon parted.

>kike

If you like wasting money so much, would you please donate to my wife's sons basketball party.

Thank you

sent

>$15 for one year
>ratio free

Wow I should have jumped on this sooner

Jumped on what?

deez nuts

>LMAO BILLY I JUST BTFOOOOD THIS ANNON LOOOOOL

fuck off nigger

kek

so fucking salty

Private trackers are dens of degeneracy and must be wiped off the face of the earth if humanity is to evolve.

says the fucking chink