Tfw monitor arms

>tfw monitor arms

Other urls found in this thread:

store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Flo-Dual-Monitor-Support
amazon.com/WALI-Standing-Adjustable-Capacity-Optional/dp/B018MU3SAS/ref=lp_490624011_1_3?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1487057466&sr=1-3
monoprice.com/product?c_id=109&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082808&p_id=15525&seq=1&format=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not buying 2 retina 5k displays
You might as well use windows

The bezels are ugly on the 5K

reply to this post if your battlestation has a graphics tablet

nice setup op. though the monitors, macbook, keyboard and trackpad need to go.

>anime
>shitty walls
>cramped desk
>nasty food
everything looks normal here

what arms?

store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Flo-Dual-Monitor-Support
>$415
meme arms

the actual fuck? how would they ever be worth that much?

You don't have to remove the plate. It freely rotates on that Axis.

No tools to adjust positions or anything, the arms themselves are fantastic for being modular and running different setups.

Main benefit is ease of switching the positions to accommodate your needs at the moment. If I'm just web browsing than I can run two vertical setups. One of each of I'm trying to watch a video while web browsing, or both landscape on top of one another if I'm editing video.

isnt a 50 inch tv less than 2 monitors and meme arms?

アッかリーーン!

>Jordan Peterson maps of meaning lectures
:D

>bad keyboard
:c

Where did you get that keyboard?

That sad feel when I'd love to have my monitors set up like OP but can't use any powertool and I don't want to pay for the installation

I can do this on my $25 arms from amazon

my dual mount does literally the same and was less than $60. you just wanted status don't try to justify the faggotry any other way.

There are arms that clamp to your desk.

yes, what is it

oh fuck it's the mac one with a skin, MKBHD had shilled them i think

Branding.

>$415
>literally 3 hinges and 2 metal pipes

Is there a market for these? I can probably make these for $50 w/ labor

>$50 w/ labor
If it's that easy and cheap, you should probably go ahead and make them, then sell them on Etsy. I'm waiting.

>promoting bad posture

>clamps on back on desk
what if you have a really long/wide desk?

also $400 for monitor mounts is dumb.

and here I thought paying $150 for mine was pricey.

I've seen this exact pic three times in the last month, what gives?

he's not wrong
amazon.com/WALI-Standing-Adjustable-Capacity-Optional/dp/B018MU3SAS/ref=lp_490624011_1_3?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1487057466&sr=1-3

here i stand thinking paying 150€ for a monitor stand is a huge ripoff

50-100 is a decent price.

if that's true then you should really be doing that. is right. i'd certainly pay $50 for similar quality monitor arms, and i already have monitor arms (not OP, but i have a pair of 24" monitors).

if it's not true, then if you can't make a point without egregious hyperbole, then just don't post.

2 things:
1) desk stand and desk clamp are different. the one you linked takes up a fair amount of desk space.
2) i have similar monitor arms on a clamp mount and it doesn't articulate nearly as much (or as smoothly) as the herman miller thing seems to. i'm still reasonably satisfied with my cheap monitor arms, but i'm also not delusional about the difference in quality between my cheaper product and the OP's.

see

I see zero options here to do anything in the way of positioning. There is one horizontal axis for the arms, and rotation for the VESA bracket and that's it.

This crap is easy as fuck to make, you don't even have to factor in torque.

Go find a truly flexible one below 130 USD. You won't.

see

see

>promises 3 hinge and pipe hand stands for cheap
>show us user
>is shown an example concept for $40
>it's not the same quality

well no shit, it's 3 hinges and a pipe

i assumed he was exaggerating his evaluation of the product but ultimately saying he could replicate the product. why would he offer to make a different thing? who asked for a different thing than what the OP bought?

That 40$ "example" doesn't have rotating arms you moron it only swivels.

>why would he offer to make a different thing? who asked for a different thing than what the OP bought

This is fucking Sup Forums, the community is practically based on suggesting/finding cheaper alternatives to expensive shit...

If it doesn't have the same features for less money, it's not a "cheaper alternative", it's an inferior product that is cheaper because of its inferiority.

You're a little boy, you're not even a manchild
>can't use tools
Seriously, you worthless motherfucker

Something that lies between OP and this might be half way decent at a good price.

Dat keyboard... what is it? looks fucking great. That doesn't look like Apple Aluminum.

Also, I love these Apple ALuminum keyboards. I have Cherry MX blue keyboard and an Apple one and prefer Apple one for almost everything. Use it under Linux.

Just buy this and call it a day.

monoprice.com/product?c_id=109&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082808&p_id=15525&seq=1&format=2

THIS RIGHT THERE.. that's the way to go. Two VERTICAL monitors is the GOAT.

I'm a programmer and this is my setup as well. Once you go vertical, everything else looks like shit. You see whole pages and don't have to scroll. I'm also pretty sure that you LEARN material faster and better. You can have more code on screen and you can have a whole page from a textbook/help-page on screen.

This is the way to do it bros.

Why did you opt for this setup, OP? Did someone tell you about it? Read about it somewhere?

I also have a Filco with MX browns j just really like wireless at the moment.

Amazon, it's the Matias wireless.

That clamp doesn't require any power tools, just Allen wrenches which it comes with.

I'm sure your cheap arms are just as high quality.

Matias. I really like it. I much prefer the aesthetics over my Filco and my typing hasn't diminished at all.

Honestly. The setup wasn't the plan. Once I got my arms installed I was just playing around with different setups. What's really nice about it is the extremities of the screens aren't out of your view, so it seems more efficient. I currently have it with one vertical and one horizontal, for watching videos full screen on one and browsing on the other. The beauty of these arms is how quick it is to adjust.

Also, these 4K monitors are goat because you can have them so close to your face.

Also, portrait pictures goat on vertical.

>Matias. I really like it. I much prefer the aesthetics over my Filco and my typing hasn't diminished at all.
How does it feel? Is it the same as Apple keyboard? I just love that feel.

It looks fucking great tho. Love this bronze color.

>t. swift
shit taste desu

It looks like fucking shit.

fuck off pleb.

>shitting on Taytay
kys Tyrone.

>pleb

this coming from a applefag, sorry but you are too funny i cant take you seriously

Pajeet as fuck. Go shit on a nearest street you poorfag trash.

He could've gotten a daughter instead with that kind of money

Eh I think 1 is good. 2 is just inconvenient in an age where most content is designed for widescreen.

I guess it's good for reading manga tho.

>Eh I think 1 is good. 2 is just inconvenient in an age where most content is designed for widescreen.
You mean watching videos. You can always rotate the screen when you watch anime or you can watch it on a TV.

It's pointless to use widescreen monitors if you're doing actual work.

Function wise it's very apple. The plastic and aluminum are a little different than apple though.

Not in a world where most things are being designed for mobile first.