Fuck. someone stole my toilet seat, what to do?

fuck. someone stole my toilet seat, what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pZCVG7zUaRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xd

xd

xd

xd

i can't wrap my head around how this vantage point would've been taken? the cell phone is clearly below the penis, but there's no camera shadow?? i call hacks

The phone shadow is in the shadow of penis.

Or the body shadow

The phone shadow is in the shadow of penis.

There are no body, it's the flying sentient penis.

Letter for a nationalistic Russian girl

Dear Anastasiya,

I know that your heart has been frozen by the unforgiving russian winds and the struggle for survival in such harsh conditions made you ill of amor and pasion.
Your eyes show no fear and a sense of determination that i admire and long for.
Yet we are sad for life isn't always a battleground, sometimes life brings you the soft warm breeze that caresses your face, helping you dream and forget the hardships... In that etheral, quente and suave ambiance i will embrace you Anastasiya. My hands will caress your hair of gold and pierce trough your breasts lighting up the flame in your heart. Once the ride begins you will feel the most joyful and freeing sensation like running from the Bulls in beautiful Pamplona. The sexual climax will reach to the peaks of the universe while the guitars burn with desire.
In the end, while you rest your soft face in my tanned, golden chest i will kiss in the forehead and say: "Nunca más seras sola y para siempre serás caliente".

Yours truly,

Fernando Martinez

I think you just blew my fucking mind.

You don't have those in USA?

no it's been classed as hate speech towards christians

No. I hear one visits you every once in a while though and that you're quite fond of it.

Oh fuck. We sure do I guess.

youtu.be/pZCVG7zUaRA

Glendale, back to mass grave.
Well, there are some here and there.
Also, some semi-sentient flying asses, they usually work at ministry of taxes.
GIMME A LINK TO ORDER THIS!
My neighbors gonna have good times.

delet this no t*rks allowed

Back to archipelago, Ivan.

Is that dick growing out of your head?

How'd you know?