Howdy, germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

Howdy, germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a turk

America never wanted to be a super power.

I had to watch this shitty thread for at least 30 mins

t. charlemagne

You've just posted one of our national heroes. A big thank to germanic people for having liberated us from the romans and created France.

It is amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity.

you killed Sup Forums you son of a bitch!

I hate Krauts who disagree with me, but I hate other countries even more

t. Otto von Bismarck

It is amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity. You are a very powerful and I have no choice but to submit to my servile instincts and become your vassal. I totally didn't have any plans for independence or world relevance by the way.

I've heard his name a lot but I have no idea who he really is. I know he was french (?) and that's about it.

he's 100% french, that's all you need to know

what did he do?

Karl der Große was a German king who created Germany and France.

he removed saxons

more detail pls

He was defeated by spanish muslims and sheep shaggers so he decided to conquer saxons because they were weaker.

watch a documentary

what did he mean by this?

The tl;dr meme version is that he was basically a proto-Dutchman who converted to Christianity and then made France and Germany.

how did he make france and germany? why did he make two separate countries?

>
>
>

>archivist : how do you want your succession laws senpai?
>Charlemagne : just gavelkind my shit up

The Salian Franks and Merovingian kings were Dutch desu.
First they conquered west Europe.
And later they died and the whole place fell apart. After which France and the Holy Roman Empire were born.

And then the Netherlands said: fuck it. And left the Holy Roman Empire. And then we had a Golden Age on our own while the Germans were busy squabbling with themselves.

Charlemagne was actually Belgian. *cough*

They were one country. He conquered a bunch of Germanic tribes and the remnants of Roman rule in Gaul and made an empire - the Frankish Empire or Francia, as he was King of the Franks. The empire was basically just held together by sheer force of will, however, and his heirs weren't as good or as hardcore as he was, so like 200 years later it split apart into West Francia (basically France) and East Francia (basically Germany).

Destroyed Evropa.

Germainc > all > shits > latins.

CHARLEMEME

PS : W.Francia, best Francia, """"Holy""" """Roman""" """Empire""" was a joke and it was annihilated by a corsican manlet

>Charlememe
fuck CK2
fuck KC too

First Reich a shit, but the second Reich BTFO you frogs in just 40 years

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A

But we destroyed your 2nd Reich after WWI

And 1870 wasn't a victory for the Reich, it was a victory for Prussia and their slaves

anglos are worst tBh

you made us.

>we

He was Roman and restored the Holy Roman Empire

Yes, we.

You mean the Russians, Brits and Americans right? without their help you would get fucked in the ass Pierre

I'm sorry...

what did you just saqy?

Sup Forums was frozen becuase someone probably posted CP on Sup Forums and this thread was the thread at the top of Sup Forums

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Clovis is the proto-Dutchman that converted to christendom, not Karl

fuck off roach

>huuur duuur WWI was Brits, Americans and Russians, u frenchies suck !!!!!!

Biggest meme germanics and catholics ever managed to concoct.

Karel de Grote was born in Belgium near Herstal, which (like many parts of Belgium and northern France) was proto-Flemish at the time.

Even the town name "Herstal" has Germanic origins.

>Clovis
>proto-Dutch

You mean proto-Flemish shitlord.
See pic, the yellow part is the home base of the Salian Franks (i.e. the Franks led by Clovis).

Matches almost perfectly with what would later become the County of Flanders.

He was a Greek that created the peanut-butter hence the gold color

The franks originally came from the Netherlands

Kalervo Isokenkä was an ancient finnish king.

Everyone always comes from somewhere else.

The Franks that started the Frankish expansion that shaped the modern West came from proto-Flanders.

As is obvious from

yes that was one place of settlement of the great proto-dutch migrators, the franks

If you want to go down that road, all Germanic tribes came from Scandinavia.

The Salian Franks were settled in what later became the County of Flanders, and from there they started the Frankish expansion that shaped Europe. Starting with Clovis I. See pic.

But the Flemish are Dutch, so what's your point?

You literally can't deny that the Flemish are just Dutchmen.

Carl da Mayne was the Afro-Moorish king of early Europe descended from the line of Black Croatians

>I'm made of gold!
>no Swiss flag

Frisians!!!

Am I part of the master race guys?

"Flanders" as a toponym is much older than "Dutch" as a demonym for people living in what is now the Netherlands.