Dear Japanese

Dear Japanese,

Do NOT come to Poland. Please STOP coming here. Tell your family and your wife's sons and your friends and acquaintances that Poland does NOT like Japanese.
Behave.

Japanese posters are so dumb I imagine they're worse in real life.

Do you love Japan?

t. lowest IQ country

I don't care about Japan.

I do NOT love Japanese!

Good thing whole of Japan reads this

When will poles leave the UK?

>Aborginals
>Human

pick one lmaooo

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards

Ask diaspora, I could not care less. The only direction I've ever travelled is east.

fuCK
OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Behave.
t. pole

kill yourself you shitposting faggot

sorry.l want to go Indonesia.
If you hate us.

Tell me about it man we have a lot of japs here in Switzerland too and they cause a shit ton of problems here, even more than the Chinese.

Japanese please stay out of Switzerland too.

We dont want you here neither.

>screencapping anti-Jap threads

So get the FUCK out of my country and go to Indonesia instead.

Chinese do not behave as badly as Japanese here.

You can speak with the Chinese. They listen.
Japs go full throttle on autism. It's as good as talking to sheep, to cats, or to fish. You say words, and they baah, they meow or they remain silent. That's not how humans communicate.

why not?

Because that's retarded. Japanese must know we do not like them. I post these on tum blr, reddit, img ur, Sup Forums, 8c han and several other portals.
I sent letters to Japs, mass e mails. Spent a lot of money on this. Do not ridicule my crusade.

>Japanese must know we do not like them
We love Japanese and we want to be like them.

In Wałęsa's times, perhaps we did. Now we do not. We do not want to pour out of the buses like pale zombies and touch everything, utter complete nonsense even in our native tongue, and get overly shy and autistic when approached by others.

>Now we do not.
Now we love them even more, becasue of animu and sushi.

dude, you should go to hospital right now.
You're totally undermined with obsessive behavior.
Your mom is crying.

Mate, weebs are uncommon in this country, and most people consider sushi what it is, raw fish. It's the same as raw chicken. It's disgusting.

Say what you want, little man. Just keep out.

>Ludenberg
Worst girl

Weebs are far more common than in the early 90s. Sushi shops are popping up everywhere and you can get a sushi set even in biedronka. New manga translations are being published regularly. Face it - by every objective measure we like Japan much more than in the early 90s.

>Sushi shops are popping up everywhere and you can get a sushi set even in biedronka.
That isn't true. The only sushi restaurant we have here is in a hypermarket, and it's empty, no customers ever there.

Where the hell are you?

I love this thread actually
When I see this thread on catalog, I always feel good
It's very odd though

calm down lad
In the first place, there're no Japanese in your country.
Now, you can go to bed and sleep peacefully.

It's 2pm, mate
And I wish you were right, but why do I see Japs?
And I can tell Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese languages apart, I know who comes

what

Because you are funny as fuck
I don't visit your country so please relax

>he lives in a bumfuck nowhere
>he complains about Japanese tourists

At least try to be consistent when you're lying.

I'm curious now. How exactly do they behave that's even worse than chinese?

Come on, what city in Poland is so Japanboo, I'm genuinely interested? Which one is it?

Good, if you don't come here, you're a good lad!

Here:

>but why do I see Japs?

I told you son.
It's a typical symptom of obsessive behavior and Schizophrenia.
THEY DON'T EXIST IN THIS WORLD.
All Japanese flag posters on this board are proxies and all people who look like Japanese in this world are fairies.
Don't worry, you'll be better someday.

Your lies are obvious. Around 50k of Japanese tourists visits Poland each year so if you're not living in one of few big cities there's very little chance for you to interact with Japanese people.
If there's one sushi place in your hometown then you're obviosly living in a shithole.

>Around 50k of Japanese tourists visits Poland each year so if you're not living in one of few big cities there's very little chance for you to interact with Japanese people.
Exactly, this is what I expected it to be.

Yet I see Japs coming to our city centre whenever the weather's nice since last year.
You never told me what city are you living in.

Well, sadly many Japanese people don't have Interest about oversea.
And maybe many people don't know about Poland or have never heard about Poland.
Anyway, don't worry.

Had you been rejected by a Japanese girl?

I haven't been interested in Asian girls since I traveled to China in a train in 2009.

>Yet I see Japs
It's your mind playing tricks on you because of your obssesion. Obviosuly you're angered by the fact that we Polish people love Japan - you're probably a mentally ill kike as they're prone to insanity.

>You never told me what city are you living in.
You first.

>You first.
Very well. On pic in original post, you see the coat of arms of Bydgoszcz. It is a shithole not worth visiting by Asians, but Japs do come here. Japs are not supposed to come here. They should visit Toruń or some other tourists' place.

Your turn now, lad

>Bydgoszcz
See pic - I was right about you being a liar

I'm from Wrocław and I barely see Japanese tourists here, most Asians are either Chinese or Koerans.

There's only one Sushi bar you ever hear of here and it's in Galeria Pomorska. The others are either empty or people go there for other meals.

I don't see Koreans here at all. Chinese - rarely. Japanese - more and more often.

I hate JAP too.

>lies and excuses

You should be on medications lad.

I think Poland needs to be "enriched" Culturally. With some heavy big dose of somali, ethiopian, syrian, iranian, iraquian and congolese refugees!

Embrace it!! Embrace the multiculturi!!

Don't make them sad mate.
They are dreaming to live in FIRST CLASS european countries.

fuck pol

You alright there, mate?
I would try to get some help, my friend.
You cannot expect that we let mentally ill people clean our toilets.

Get your act together, Pawel.

2m jap imigrants built brazil
maybe if you had more japs you'd have a bigger economy like us + not be as africa-tier as us since you're white