This is the current state of apple hardware

this is the current state of apple hardware

Who needs connectors when you are able to think different?

Magical.

fucking hell

At first:
>Why didn't he just connect the laptop with a micro-HDMI/VGA adapter
Then:
>mfw Macbook "Pro"

KEK

>literally 3000$ machine

>tfw you leave your thunderbolt to hdmi dongle at home

badass

>Mactards will defend this

I don't understand how there are any mac users at all on Sup Forums after what happened with the iPhone 7 and the newest Mac

kek

>i wont buy a USB C to VGA adapter

You would need HDMI to VGA anyway on 90% of new laptops these days unless you specifically buy business ones

even if it had the hdmi port still he would need a dongle still, only dinosaur thinkpads have got vga

All new projectors has HDMI for at least 5 years now. Probably more.

and yet the one pictured doesn't....

Nice

>buys a mac
>too cheap to buy an adapter than he knows he needs
I don't think that this case is Apple's fault

To be kinda fair, that's an overhead camera projector which is outputting on that VGA link. The projector that is projecting on the screen could easily have HDMI input.

>rogers rings
captcha

Despite there retarded projector hack, I'm still wondering why the fuck are there two laptops.

You mean you don't have two MacBooks? What are you, poor? LOL

ThinkPad doesn't have this problem

>not spending millions upgrading your entire infrastructure to match the newest apple shit

but it's quarter inch thicker and 5 ounces heavier user!

"batteries not included" 2.0

you know they're inventing all kinds of "solutions" with the spaceship campus that they will eventually sell to you

Why not use the computer already connected to the projector? Just use a USB dongle to move data or save it in the cloud.

>1/4 inch
6.35 millimeters, that's nothing
>5 ounces
Litterarily 142 grams, less than average smartphone weight

Manlet tbqh

People typically do not replace their projectors every five years. And even when they do, the VGA cable often stays because it's laid through some ducts and is a bitch to replace.

>USB stick
>new MBP

you also need an adapter for that

you put the dollar sign at the beginning, pajeet.

Projectors also often have all sorts of legacy connectors.
There's a dongle I can't identify connected to the other laptop with a USB stick in it. I dunno if it is a case of having two laptops you need to use with only one dongle between them though surely then you would just copy the contents of the USB stick to one.

This. For any presentation you should be prepared to move it to another machine and present from any (generally arbitrary) OS X/Windows machine (that is, assume a kind of random reasonable configuration of software). If you're not prepared for that, then you're not acting like a professional.

I'm sure random idiots buy MBPs just like neckbeards who've never worked a day in their lives buy Thinkpads.

Literally wireless

kek

That's a good point. There's a security air-gap between the presenter's laptop and the institution's projector (which may or may not be a infection vector or a snooping point).
I'm not sure I'd want my beautiful Keynote slides reduced to the sort of unreadable mush displayed by Powerpoint on Windows.

analog loophole.jpg

Why there are so much indian jokes around here?
I heard them every single time I come here.

because any that works in tech in the US learns to hate them
also there's a lot of stupid indians shilling microsoft shit all the time. and i don't mean "hey i like windows" like spamming VS threads and talking up C#. also defending microsoft telemetry.

>COURAGE

That's logical, like you say it: It costs dollar three thousand. Logical like the US date format and the measurment units.

On the other hand I should shut up. In germany 27 would be pronounced sevenandtwenty. Until today I do not know why we ended up with that crap.