Why doesn't the Android company hire a designer?

Why doesn't the Android company hire a designer?
>IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
LAGDROID BTFO

I don't even know why I'm taking the bait, probably just boredom...

>What is customization

what a worthless thread
do you really think creating it was a good idea
don't you feel kind of embarassed thinking how utterly retarded this shitposting is?

>the Android company
>LAGDROID
>Showing screenshot of old Android build (which is probably TouchWiz) next to new iOS

Fuck it i'm taking the b8.

I'd rather not have a gay pride parade walking down my homescreen, thank you.

I wish you could customize shit on the iOS, it's so ugly

>Cherry-picking
You're going to have to try a little harder than that.

>Showing screenshot of old Android build (which is probably TouchWiz)

Not OP but how old are you actually? I think those are not touchjizz. It's HTC Sense UI

People unironically buy htc? Lmao @ their life

The left one looks like trash tho. The right is just outdated, but usable

I didn't have a HTC, so that probably explains why I didn't recognize it.

>two clocks
>usable

Found the Google/Linux shill.

Is this a kind of meta shilling? If yes, it is an accurate method to abuse the average g poster

It's a widget, you can just remove it. Try that on iOS.

He's asking how old because that screenshot is from like one of the first waves of androd devides, like Moto Droid/HTC had one with a fucking blackberry trackpad days. Don't think the galaxy series was quite a thing yet

Look closely, iOS has two clocks da well on that screenshot.

>Nobody ever has an analog clock for aesthetic

GINGERBREAD
WE MISS YOU
PLEASE COME BACK TO US
when will google unfuck themselves and start releasing something that's actually good rather than trying to mimic their competition by releasing useless faggotry?

Kitkat and marshmallow were good.

> I don't know how to gain root access to my device so I can customize it to my liking

> I must tell Sup Forums immediately!

Because analog clocks are ugly

Custom is always inferior.

Both these homescreens not only look boring and shit, but the minute you start doing something with your phone the inconsistencies start to appear (not to mention these ugly onscreen buttons)

mm was the nail in the coffin for android
kk was garbage. bluetooth still broken.
last daily useable mobile OS was ics 4.1

I know right?!
I mean look at the left part of the image.
That android version looks like it's made for preschool children

>posting android v2
>lol it was ugly 5 years ago XD

To each their own trollfriend. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and functionality is easily improved upon by a competent user. I'm sorry that Apple has babied you, but with an open mind, you can move past the flaws of product and make it work for you. Also you can run ios in android. Its not like we're missing much.

except 4.2 looked modern while ios at the time looked like it came straight out of 2007

Obvious bait but I'm hooked!

Fucking HTC Sense Gingerbread no less. Don't know what iteration of BiOS that is but DESU I hardly care.

Android is customisable and comfy as fuck.

Now fuck off.

The HTC Hero etc. were really popular when they came out. Underage B&

>Sup Forums will reply to this bait

>4.1
>ics

4.1 is JellyBean but dont tell anyone

4.2 looked mediocre and ran even worse

Better Question: Why doesn't Apple stop hiring mentally-challenged retarded homosexual mongoloids?

>Also you can run ios in android
What.

You just need an executable rom-flash eep-ram/htls-ram compatible chipset then you just need to run a hard unlock and just manually decipher the install script onto your tempmem. Then simply create a symbolic link to the dncs(dedicated network chip set) and it will automatically download a ACL(advanced cypher locked) version of the newest iOS release. (This is where your cypher log from the install script comes in, hope you saved it) use a GGFSXA hash tool (such as GGFSXA Unhasher lite(only supported on source distributions such as Gentoo, no method on Windows or Mac yet)) and simply side load the Unhasher cypher into ram. Then hold volume down, boot, and you should (after about 20 minutes of black) see an option to select either Android or iOS. Good luck.

That wasn't very funny
Are you 12?

>A
>Fucking
>App drawer

Seriously andoidfags how do you defend this terrible disorganised mess being autists?

Terrible.

It's a copypasta

38 fucking replies to fucking THIS. Why g is so pathetic?

You fucking idiot, you are comparing current ios with 7 year old android.