Here we go here we go here we go now

ONE something's got to give

TWO something's got to give

THREE SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

wat

good thread

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

omg kill it with fire

The best way is to fill it with enough liquid propane and then light up

>No Papa Roach's song
Are you even trying?

meh. op could put the entire thing on the microwave and give it a 20 second zap

kek

It's a sin to kill, user. It is your duty to let these creatures live in harmony in your home.

Looking at the state of your room I'm actually not surprised about this.

Time to burn down the house.

>shit sewing machine
>shit router
>shit room
No wonder your tenants are turks

I had a roach infestation before.

I feel you OP.

Buy those stringes, they get them gone for good in 2-5 days.

Buy the syringes or call infestations. Roaches deserve to die.

Are you squatting in an abandoned house, what the fuck is that room

>A microwave killing roaches

oh god why

OHH GOD.
OHH GOD NO.
OHH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

OH FUCK user, KEEL THEM OR SOMETHING

nice

I spent some time in a prison infested with roaches. I mean they were in the dozens just in my cell. You'd see them on the walls, floors, in cracks, bed frames, they'd get in the radio, under the sink, walk on the table. You'd be cutting up your weed on a little board and a roach would walk across it. You had to suspend food from the ceiling so the roaches wouldn't get to it.

And you know what? At first you're killing them all, disgusted but after a while you get used to them. They just become a fact of life you ignore. Raid is useless against them, Raid might kill them but it won't stop their multiplying. What works is those little square poison traps. The ones through which a roach walks, gets coated in poison then carries back the poison to the other roaches because they all like to huddle up together in holes. Then it was dead roaches everywhere for a bit and then they were gone.

is this what basement dwellers are like?
tfw i was talking to roaches all this time.

Why were you in prison?

washinton dc

Possession of a large quantity of marijuana. Over a 100lb.

fuck. better update adobe reader.

NOPE MY WAY OUT OF THE HOUSE
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
BURN THE HOUSE DOWN
IT WON'T FAIL
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I GO TO JAIL

Retard.

NOPE

let the roachies hit tha flooooor

these fuckers live in the gravel under my window, I have them everywhere in my window frames
when I turn on my car's AC, these dead fuckers burst out of the vents

there's something worst than pajeets shitting everywhere.

I went to insect forums to ask for a solution

>d-don't worry user, they're harmless, give them a kiss and let them live :)))))))))) :mrgreen:

I eventually bought some pesticide and sprayed the windows but now there are dead blattarias everywhere

Put those poison traps some other user mentioned, it's the only effective way to kill them cause they pass on the poison and take it to their lair and even then it doesn't always work.
With that spray shit you'll only poison yourself.
And look up some aromatic plants for afterwards, they scare away all types of bugs.