Has Sup Forums ever wronged you?

Has Sup Forums ever wronged you?

It fucked my bitch

No, but users on Sup Forums have.

yeah, what I thought was a girl was actually a guy

It's kinda bullshit I got banned for a day because I don't have a super car.

no, i became an audiophile thanks to Sup Forums
also buying herman miller embody chair so lets see if /bst/ fags are a meme or not

Introduced me to C
Now I can't bring myself to work in another language even though it would pay well

Throwing up as a geese must be goosey

pic related

They made me install this virus called gentoo

Of course not. I never follow anything I read here.

Once you guys were really rude and called me a "f**g*t"
I was literally oscillating at a regular frequency.

this, as if Sup Forums is intelligent enough to wrong me

Got memed into amd, buying amd hardware was the worst decision ever made

This actually wasn't a meme in 2010 or 2011. Phenom II was recommended a lot back in the day.

The fuck do you expect of recommendations coming from a supposed rich fag that spends thousands on brand name shit that still looks poverty tier.
He has serious issues.

Can someone please repost that bash one-liner that wipes out 1% or the root partition and erases the MBR using some form of a dd?

>slanted shoulders
>jaw structure

She has to be a girl, right??

Check out Fortran ('90, '03, or '08). It's a bit clunkier than C, but there's plenty of jobs out there for maintaining legacy code written in Fortran (since that shit was the first compiled language, and has been out since the fucking 1950's).

It's definitely not the monster people make it out to be, either.

Recommended Boku no Pico when I was new to aneme.

Sup Forums and Linux literally ruined my life, turned me into a girl, and made me into a shut in that lost all of their friends.

You dont?!?

No. How could they? You're all a bunch of harmless shitposters.

yes one time I posted a picture to prove I couldn't fit my cock through the cardboard tube that toilet paper is wrapped around but I used my then new iphone 3gs to take the picture not knowing at the time it automatically saved gps data to the exif so they got my home address.

No one ever did anything with it thankfully

I honestly thought you meant spinning

Nope. I've gotten legit answers to many questions and have learned a number of things I previously lacked knowledge of. In addition, a based user sold me a mobo+cpu+ram for $30 to replace the garbage I had, and it works a treat.

I may wronged Sup Forums thou

Not stupid enough to trust Sup Forums for consumer goods, security or le elite niche markets.