Redpill me on Android phones available today, Sup Forums. I want to upgrade from my Nexus 5...

Redpill me on Android phones available today, Sup Forums. I want to upgrade from my Nexus 5, and the most likely purchase seems like a OnePlus 3T. Worth buying, or should I wait for the new generation of chipsets to come out this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

androidauthority.com/lineage-os-oneplus-new-nexus-744953/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pixel

why on earth would someone buy a just-released smartphone instead of getting one from 1-2 generations ago for cheap as shit

do you actually do anything on your phone that requires high specs, or is it all just texting, internet browsing, social media, etc

only reason to buy the "latest and greatest" is to use it as a fashion accessory

Install [spoiler]Gentoo[/spoiler]

>Redpill me on Android phones
You basically don't need more than a Honor 5c

>5.5" pentile 1080p display
no

I just want the latest and greatest emojis. Sometimes android phones don't have them and it is awkward when my iPhone friends send me that box with an X in the middle. I literally have no clue how to respond sometimes.

Galaxy S8

The OnePlus phones are for real pretty cheap.

There is a reason for which they are so cheap and its because they are shit
Like sais, the pentile screen is pure eye cancer and after a month you are going to hat it so much you'll probably end up buying another phone

Oneplus 3T is THE Sup Forums phone now that Nexus is dead
androidauthority.com/lineage-os-oneplus-new-nexus-744953/

I'd get a Moto

if you can find a moto x, they're wonderful, the moto z is nice if you're willing to spend a lot, and the model G is a fantastic budget phone

im actually waiting for that
dat screen size ratio

got a nexus 5 and it does everything i want it to, sucks at vr and could take better photos but thats about it

Android is still shit but it's getting better. The true master race phone is still the SE.

For the same price you can get an android phone that doesn't lag by having insane raw power.

>an android phone that doesn't lag
lmao

>lmao
lmao

I updated from a nexus 5 to a Zuk Z2. Just as good as a 1+3 but cheaper, if not better in various ways.

What's the custom rom support like?

You disgust me.

Not as good, but it's got official MoKee and a good (unofficial) cm13 rom. Regular zuk z2 was cheaper and has much better rom support for being more popular.

That being said, I'm still very happy with stock so no reason to switch.