/blackpowa/ general

Invited : Blacks and honorary blacks
Ok-tier: Asians, Arabs, Meds, Slavs and Desi
Not invited : Whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFR7eki-5Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have fresh folder full of African girls downloaded from a few modelling agencies.

Should I upload it here?

reporting in

Sure blacks aren't posting ITT knock yourself out my Mongol m8

how a latino male can impress nigerian women?

Namibian girl

Namibian

South African

posting here whether you like it or not
t. white man

slavs are white you bollox, but thanks for the invitation

South African

Queen of the fields, she is.

>inb4 lil white bois shit up the thread

Too late Tyrone.

South African model

Same chick

I'm white but I do have black hair and brown eyes. I also love all people. Am I invited?

Is that Pelè in Nazi Germany?

I'm Gaelic, does that count as honorary black?

But you're a Morrocan part of the Afro-Asiatic family also you got some tiny black in you not white at all hence honorary black
Sure senpai don't let the whites not invited steer you away any friendly user is invited polkeks and cum supremist scan fuck off doe :)

can you fuck off with the finnish flag you somalian faggot

Yes Irish are blacks

Gaelic are Irish did I get it wrong senpai

It's Friday, Somalis are at the mosque praying to Allah you gay faggot

Lol fuck off sandnigger your grea great grandaddy raped a black slave that's why your an "honorary black".

slavs are white. nigger

so just like you here
why dont you fuck off to sweden ;:D:D:

A homeless black fella used "my nigga" when talking about me to a cop once...does that count?

>mfw Somali not praying to Allah
Stop generalizing senpai I only pray on occasions
But I'm an East African Somali lad proud blackie, basically most maybe I was exaggerating by most but quite a lot of user know me since I namefag

Sure thing buddy ;)

As long as you subscribe to a global fraternity of kush, ganja, whores, ak-47's, cheese, fat stacks or broast/KFC, you will always be one of us.

Ayyy Sudan missed you bro where ya been buddy ?
I would love to see you tag team with the Somaliabro triggering Polfags in their sheds

I wuz kang of the Moorish Caliphate, can I post here

He was in a !movie that took place there. It also stars Stallone and Michael Caine.

Oh hey Rooble, what's up?

I actually managed to land two jobs simultaneously, Emergency Medicine Registrar and Web designer. One for experience, the other for the bills.

There are some nice nationalists on Sup Forums, but the vast majority are ignorant btards who crave attention. By entertaining and humanizing (responding with that's nice, cool, etc), you'll not only infuriate them to no end, but dispel their arguments.

black panthers are as bad as kkk
kthnxbye

Nothing got exams to prepare to posting ITT made me depressed we need more autistic blacks unfortunately the ones I know are quite Normies which doesn't help much

How about you

If I was Black you would have to worry if I was obsessed with white girls but you don't because the Somalis are posting in Finnish in mämmi because they can't speak English.

CHI

If you have any militant group to bring down the wall, I am all in.

I've been getting into a lot of black conscious poetry. Feels good man.

I got final exams coming up. Nothing I'm too worried about. Plus a final paper due on the last day.

في منتصف رحلة حياتنا الفاني

Have a blasian

Don't over exert yourself and good luck on your careers make sure you reinvigorate yourself on days off
also never heard of Emergency medical register what is that ?
Is it like Pharmacist but for critical situation
Iktf
وات

وجدت نفسي ضالا في غابة قاتمة

>ywn get to make blasian babies due to having significantly weaker genes than that of a West African
Fuck I want to be a Yoruba

بس ليش ؟؟

انتقلت منالمسارالمباشر

Reporting in

Blacks are not Homo Sapien Sapien They are of the Genus Homo but they are obviously not Sapient this is clearly evdenced by their behavior both in the western world and in Africa. One need only honestly (not PC) evaluate their behavior, their lack of "wisdom", their inability to sustain a viable civilization beyond mud huts and spears all else came from either whites or Asians. I do believe that whites have done and are doing blacks a great dissrvice but it is not the discrimination that missguided whites and blacks believe. The disservice I refer to is iour expectations of black people are unrealistic by expecting them to act human we set them up for failure in the vast majority of cases. Simply put they cannot act sapient since they are missing the genetic, cultural, and behavioral abilities to be Homo Sapien. They deserve a better understanding and acceptance of their natural limitations. No wonder they are angry and frustrated I can expect my cat to talk but he never will until he develops the required physical attributes. Blacks will not be able to develop properly as long as society expects them to be what they cannot be at this stage of their evolution. I am not some ignorant White Supremacists I am a realist that is well educated and well read.
:~)

Getting sick of whites tbqhwy
When do we start the fire?

>Blacks are not Homo Sapien
They're the most pure Homo Sapiens.

According to race scientists, Finns are Mongol yet here we are.

ككك
(You)
Soon inshallah
youtube.com/watch?v=MFR7eki-5Ik

first canada
next australia

soon brothers

what the fug is that

Please do it quickly, race war would be good for both whites and blacks

يا لها من مهمة شاقة

Are Romanians slavs?

>East Africans
>black

rasheed

>irish
>white

Registrar. Basically the 2nd tier of doctors within a medical unit according to the old British scheme.

knew the term in Arabic but I'm not that well versed on the English translation so basically it's tib el mosa3id good career choice famalam
Suck on some Chicken Tika Masala Pajeet

>desi
No need for the invitation m8. We're pure Aryan.