How do I stop getting dry hits from ecig? I have an eleaf ijust tank btw

How do I stop getting dry hits from ecig? I have an eleaf ijust tank btw

Change out your atty my boy. Also if you ever lose flavor with your ejuice you might have vape tongue. Be sure to keep your tongue clean a lot. Really scrub into that motherfucker when you brush your teeth.

I have changed coils a few times.

Also are you supposed to tilt that shit when vaping? Like a 45 degree angle rather than 90ish degree angle?

>smoking ecigs

Never heard of that. I use an aspire pockeX now cause I like smaller builds compared to the build your own stuff. I don't get too many dry hits and I change my atty out when it starts tasting like crap or feeling too dry. It could be the juice mixed with your setup, not an expert. Do you have a cool shop nearby with people that know what they're talking about? I got one in my area and it's the only non hipster store in the area and all the guys there are bros that will talk to you for hours explaining things.

start smoking cigarettes

Russia looks good

stop being a faggot

Get yourself a a real pack of fags you fucking nigger and stop sucking ecig chemical waste.

Damn that bitch is hot, why is she peeling potatoes wearing that?

ebin

You said it yourself, she's hot

change coil, get less fruit/sweet juice, lower VG, don't hold the button for too long, give it some time between hits

that's all i know

Hot potato?

start smoking marlboro reds

the cotton hasn't absorbed the liquid. make sure the ratio is right for your atomizer. if you take a dry hit it can melt the cotton together and it won't be as absorbent as it should be. before putting the atomizer in, drip a small amount into the cotton until it stops absorbing. assemble the tank and suck on it without applying power until the little bubbles stop coming out. plugging the airflow intermittently helps get it completely absorbed. once it's absorbed and you're sure the ratio of the liquid is right, you're good to go.
source: YEAH I VAPE SO WHAT

fat whore

I also use vaporizers but you literally came to the worst place you could bring that question to

As much as I dislike reddit, their electronic cigarette section is a helpful resource and the people there are quick to answer newcomer questions. Take it there or just google it, it's generally not hard to solve.

No, hot potato peeling environment

I haven't used eleaf tanks so I'll just give you some generic advice:

Try higher PG juice blends. VG is thicker and some coils won't absorb it properly.

Did you make sure to prime the coil when you installed it? If not, put a few drops of your liquid on the juice intake directly to get the cotton decently saturated.

Turn down the wattage. A bunch of companies will pretty boldly lie about the wattage ranges on their coils.

If you're chain vaping you will need to turn down the wattage. No real way around it.

Try taking a drag without power between hits to wick the cotton and cool the coil down a bit.

Fuck tanks. I've tried countless tanks, both rebuildable and with those overpriced coil heads and the all suck. If you're the kind of kek who's satisfied with low-pg blends they're "good enough," but none of the shops around me even stock anything below a 70% VG mix anymore.

Learn how to build your own coils and just change the cotton when it's dirty and rebuild the coils when they start gumming up to often.
How long they last depends on watts AND relative volts (I've found higher resistance and more volts lasts longer than low resistance and high amps but with tradeoffs in flavor), quality of cotton used, how often you accidentally take a dry hit, and how many impurities are left behind when the juice is vaporized.

The other benefit is you're not fucked if your last coilhead turns out to be a dud and you're not able to get to a vape shop quickly, assuming they even stock yours. As long as youve got cotton you can make due for another day.

Just build tanks you scrub

>prime
this. make sure they're primed prior to use.

BIG question here , USA or Europe potatoes best ? Or maybe the Aussie's ?

Personally i'd prefer US for the "powdered" texture, sweet potatoes however I'd take the Japanese any day.

I also use them as low cost LED powering batteries off the grid.

tfv8 user, no problems with the coilheads(t8,q4,x4), and the included rba section is fine aswell. you're just a pretentious "buid00r haxx0r" fag.

You only tilt a genisis style atomizer. You have a kayfun style RTA, which doesn't wick properly if tilted. In other words, don't tilt the ijust tank.

Wick properly and don't chain hit, give it a few seconds to resoak each time.

I want to make fries with those potatoes, drizzle ketchup in her cleavage, and dip the fries in it while we both eat them.

potatoes and kumara (sweet potatoes) have little in common

enjoy you're popcorn lung faggot

Image search gives nothing, but luckily I'm a German perv who scoured the web for boobs ariound 2002, so I know that her name is:

Dana Benn

There are topless pics but nothing else

try sucking in some air a few times like you're vaping without pressing the button. that'll get the juice flowing into the cotton.

What kind of pussy vapes anything butter flavored

What is a good and cheap tank for a mod? The one that came with my Nugget broke because I held it too hard.

>you're
>you are

Thank you

i take it your new here?

>Dana Benn
my nigga

i smoke half a pack of these a day, i still would if i had the money, vapings just cheaper

some people don't seem to realize just how stupid expensive tobacco is in some countries

i visit my parents house sometimes almost solely to bum cigarettes from them

Danke schoen mein neger.

MOMMY! MOMMY! BABY WANT MILKY!!!!

>btw
Get a rebuildable and learn to wick properly.

I have an Eleaf iCare. Got it before I started smoking cigarettes a lot more too, and now I don't even touch it. It doesn't match the buzz or feel of cigs at all. I smoke half a pack a day.

stuff the wick in the coil and make sure there's no part of the coil tht doesn't touch the wick

>There are topless pics but nothing else
I found softcore lesbian photosets

God bless.

God, the iJust is a piece of shit. Get rid of it, buy a mech mod and an RDA, and never worry about it again.

All vapes are chink shit. If there's button, they'll wear out. If there's threads, they're made of shitty metal that'll wear out. Mech mod and an RDA will give you the least moving parts to replace in the long run.

let a new coil soak for 2m or so. They last 1-2 weeks depending on how much you smoke.
Also make sure you are smoking in the recmmoneded wattage range for the coil.