Lets all go report to Valve "MAKE A FUCKING 64 BIT STEAM FOR WINDOWS, MAC, AND GNU/LINUX"...

Lets all go report to Valve "MAKE A FUCKING 64 BIT STEAM FOR WINDOWS, MAC, AND GNU/LINUX". We need the option to make our lives easier

why don't you report to Sup Forums instead?

This isn't about video games this is about cpu cpu architecture

>GNU/Linux
Did you mean Linux?

No.

what percentage of the linux install base doesn't support multi-arch?

is the sum total of your arguement "because steam is the only reasion I install multi-arch"?

I think you would still need it anyway because aren't a good half the the games on steam 32bit only? Would you have them separate the libraries / store into 32/64 bit? I wonder if 90% of their customers know what that means.

Steam client is filled with vulnerabilities

A lot of them will soon drop i686 since no one installs it anymore.

The core OS will be 64 bit only, but multilib repos aren't going anywhere.

Once WINDOWS does something similar and makes the core OS 64-bit only, with 32bit only as legacy support then maybe Steam will be forced to bite the bullet.

But not one second before then.

Do share.

What would it change for a such software?

*Gno

I think you mean, "GNU plus Linux"

Why does the client need to be 64bit? The biggest gain would be the ability to use more than 4GB of RAM, but the client itself never approaches that much usage.

Not putting out i686 install media isn't the same as dropping the 32 bit libraries.

No, s/he meant SteamOS.

ill do it if all you assholes add me so i dont feel so lonely

steamcommunity com/id/nroslm

FUCKING NORMIES ON MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey, crybaby, why dont you shut the fuck up?

>steamcommunity com/id/nroslm

>favorite game is Baldurs Gate SJW edition

How exactly will it improve steam??

This reason here is one of the many reasons i dropped this shity software

Valve needs to fix their shit fucking android client first.

True to this one

How about we force steam tot use recent dependencies, that way I don't need an aur package.