PatriotOS

>not using PatriotOS
>American year 240 ("2017" for you €poors)

Get in or be trend on.

archive.org/details/Puppy_Linux_PatriotOS

Looks like shit. North Korea's Red Star OS looks better.

>using communist software
"Free as in freedom." Another term for a hippie commune.

You would say that, comrade.

Communism is as American as apple pie.

star spangled bump

>week starting on Monday
UNAMERICAN

Wtf what kind of savages don't start their week on Monday?

Even though it does look ugly and retarded, which fits the theme, it doesn't look bloated enough. I'm disappointed.

Also guberment get out REEEEE

Look at most American calendars. Hell, I think all en_US locales default to Sunday in the calendar. It's some retarded religious shit

It doesn't make sense to me to start the week in the middle of the weekend. And even going with the religious theme, why would the put the rest day at the start of the week instead at the end of it?

Uncultured swine.

Needs more cross.

US flag Windows logo is a nice touch.

Propriety software is anti trump while free software is politically neutral. Checkmate pajeet.

>Gadsden flag
>not BSD

Red Star for the win

>North Korea's Red Star OS
>this is a thing
>lol.png

most of the world's weekend is Friday and Saturday you retard

I might submit my imperial-byte patch for GNU coreutils.

ls -l --imperial

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1 milebyte, 411 yardbyte, 4 byte Dec 6 18:31 libaadl_objects.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1113 yardbyte, 2 footbyte, 4 byte Dec 6 18:31 libart_filter.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1487 yardbyte, 1 footbyte, Dec 6 18:31 libcairo_filter.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 983 yardbyte, 4 byte Dec 6 18:31 libcgm_filter.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1312 yardbyte, 2 footbyte, Dec 6 18:31 libchronogram_objects.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 672 yardbyte, Dec 6 18:31 libcustom_lines_objects.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1 milebyte, 188 yardbyte, 8 byte Dec 6 18:31 libcustom_objects.so
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1 milebyte, 234 yardbyte, 1 footbyte, 4 byte Dec 6 18:31 libdb_objects.so

You are both retarded.

You doubly so

It's cute when stupid people try to act smart. Weekend is Saturday and Sunday everywhere, except in shitholes where people are forced to work every day.

topkek

Or shitholes where Friday is the first day of the weekend, and who go back to work on Sunday. Makes sense for them to start the week on Sunday.

>shitholes
>literally the same thing just shifted names

No, they're shitholes for reasons unrelated to week-starting-days.

>he counts American years from 1777

It's year 241 bro you're making us look bad

I need to change all my devices to america years. Because there the only years that matter

PatriotOS
- Operating System which internet traffic is routed through NSA
- Operating System which internet is filtered by US government, for your safety
- Operating System which lets NSA to view your computer anytime, even if you shut it down!
- Operating System which always uses your microphone to record your patriotic thoughts, and then sends them to NSA for processing if you think right
- Operating System which turns on your webcam without your knowledge (we don't want to disturb our patriotic citizens!) for livestreaming to NSA (they will judge if you're patriotic enough!)

That's how I imagine a patriotic US Operating System.
If you don't want to help your country, you're not a patriot!

Weekends is a concept originating from christian countries.
Supposedly, god created the world in 6 days, and took the last day off, and so should you.
jews think the 7'th day should be saturday, christians think it should be sunday and muslims think it should be monday.
Since christianity was the most popular religion, people got the sunday off, so they could go to church.
Since then, we have gotten a lot more efficient and the need to work 6 days a week is not needed everywhere.
So we have weekends, skipping work both saturday and sunday.
Most people use this time to socialize with their family, go on trips and so on, so they spend a bit more time monday-thursday, so they can get home early friday.
At least the weekend is saturday-sunday.

based on Slacko 5.3.3
read hopelessly outdated

>and muslims think it should be monday.
That's wrong, muslims think it should be Friday.
source: am muslim.

whatever.
My point is that aside from the idiotic dietary restrictions and the disagreement on which day you should not go to work and which delinquent they attribute importance, they are equally stupid and lazy.

Not until July 4th.

*tread