/brit/

kpop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/Bhagavad-Gita_-_the_Hero_as_Divine_Manifestation_&_Sacrality_of_War_as_Highest_Tradition.html
crackmagazine.net/2016/05/jeremy-corbyn-follows-stormzy-twitter/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461302551479.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462497586833.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara eats shot

benis

leelee

oh shit waddup

shit*

Bring back Porridge

Now that there's an official date for the Psychoactive Substances bill, anyone planning on stocking up on anything?

After that date, selling any RCs will be illegal but it will be completely legal to be in possession of anything purchased before the bill comes into effect.

crayon poop

Khan

HILARY

KHAN'D

brits btfo

15 mintues with youuuuuu

ohhh i wouldnt say noo

Anyone want to be my bf? Not picky.

What's your favorite pet-name for another countries people, lads? Besides, yank obviously.
Mine has to be wop.

*sniffs*
Can you smell that lads?
It's the smell of Redditors.

/brit/ has gone to the dogs.

It's official. No more witty gimmicks, just inane sputtering of useless junk. I am sick to the back teeth. Where's all the old lads? Why are you LITERAL children here? What is in it for you?

>look mummy! I posted the hat man again!

haha, fucking runts. You mask your shitty, reclusive and introverted life of poignant repitation with these fucking daunting "memes". You all need to take a good hard look at yourself - step back, inhale and sort your fucking life out.

Plans for the evening lads?

>it's warm now and i live next to a park so i have to hear people yelling at dogs, dogs barking and children screaming when my window is open

AH YES VERY IMPRESSIVE

Please love me

bit of a condescending tone you got there 3bh
ask more politely

You picked up your own stench then lad?

Best looking woman in the world

You do realize LSD was invented by the CIA to use as a mind controlling substance, right?

In case of war, CIA theorized that they could put it in Russia's water supply to render the entire country immobile

Got 6grams of 3-FPM and some benzos dunno what else to get

Probably nothing desu

Burgers

Twice lads

Doing a think about sacred violence in Indo-Euro Aryan tradition

juliusevola.net/excerpts/Bhagavad-Gita_-_the_Hero_as_Divine_Manifestation_&_Sacrality_of_War_as_Highest_Tradition.html

it's dat boi

sure

so much for soulmates

grying myself to sleep

That's not minicab bolluci

>29,166 people voted for George Galloway to be London mayor

haha what

muh dick

I've always liked that one too.

>applied for a min. wage job 10 years ago in factory making copper parts for furnaces
>told me he wanted someone who had completed an apprenticeship in machining
>FOR MINIMUM WAGE

Never bothered inquiring about a job again, lived on bennies ever since. Lel.

Please?

work until 11pm

now you just sound desperate

/brit/ is so shit now. It's just a recycle of shitposts, copy pastas, people baiting as hard as they can for (you)s, ireland vs UK wars, UK vs US wars, avatarfags are accepted and so are personalityfags.

Talk about serious discussion here and you get hit with le epic hat maymay

Talk about British culture here and you get hit with epic maymays and self loathing brits

Talk about anything other than not being a normie is the only thing you can talk about here just:
>tfw no gf
>tfw failure at life
>tfw no friends
>tfw no job

Sick of this place. I wish Sup Forums wasn't filled with generals again so it could become a good board again but nope. Guess I'm stuck here since I've been here since the start I don't want to leave because I watched this community grow. but I seriously believe we have more redditors per capita than 4channers these days.

just converted to labour lads

crackmagazine.net/2016/05/jeremy-corbyn-follows-stormzy-twitter/

I bet you do.

I noticed

decent haul

Very similar to my own plans. Looking at 100 pyrazolam and maybe a few grams of 4F-MPH. Would be nice to get some more 1P-LSD but I don't really know how long that stuff lasts in storage.

*snorts a line of salt*

BRITISH COPPER

Haha Muslim mayor Haha London has fallen haha

This Laura Kuenssberg on the BBC really fucking hates Jezza Corbyn, doesn't she?

Flip, Pajeet, Nigger (for Puerto Ricans)

fun fact: the first time violence was ever depicted in art form is when the aboriginals of Australia painted themselves fighting each other

everyone else for around 2000 years just painted animals

>Woman

>You do realize LSD was invented by the CIA
Albert Hoffman worked for the CIA?

the CIA definitely USED it but they didn't invent it.

that fact wasn't fun and i want my money back

Thank you familia

10 grams of synthcaine, 3 of mph, 10 4fpmh tabs, 25 1plsd and 100 diclazepam

my body is ready

selling the synthcaine rocks as coke

fuck off paki

You'd be mad too if you just huffed literal shit all day.

*sells you half a gram of paracetamol*

yeah it's fucking rocket fuel lad, top of the shelf gear

*snorts a line of sugar*

>diclazepam

Where do you rate this in comparison with other benzos? Like why is it preferable to something like etiz?

>Albert Hoffman worked for the CIA?

You've seen too much...and you know too little.

Reminder the London mayor election was rigged so that Barnet (all conservative voters) were unable to vote and were turned away, so that Khan won

who /underpants/ here

confrontation makes me really upset and i usually cry afterwards, i'm 24 years old

Are abos people?

I really shitfaced I'd just like to thank you lads for being good Craic, have a good night

naturism

*confronts you*

This is bullshit - you're oversimplifying a complex situation to the point of no longer adding anything useful to the discussion

Off yourself, you despicable scrotum.

I'm white

want a cuddle?

are you a woman

Heading to the local Greek diner down the road, anyone want anything while I'm there?

Are you serious lad?
Back when we threw billions at fringe science for MKU, Hoffman and many others were on the CIA payroll.

the CIA didn't even exist when he discovered it

Wooo!, YooHoo!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461302551479.webm

you want to fucking go mate?

i'll fucking swing first cunt

London Assembly forecast:
LAB: 12 AMs (-)
CON: 8 (-1)
GRN: 2 (-)
UKIP: 2 (+2)
LDEM: 1 (-1)
(via BBC)

I've tried twice to start conversations about marriage, got zero replies. I guess ugly gooks, memes and video games are more important to these reject freaks.

Wow, you're right.

They're not even human

spanakopita please

Probably about 500 pills of pyrazolam/flubromazepam/diclazepam and 200+ 1P LSD tabs

ara ara~

Gyros

300 dolmades pls

These Chinese slags are literally just copying Westerners, but they're 10 years behind and look ugly as fuck lol

Reminder that the CIA actually experimented with psychic powers and remote viewing.

Closed webm immediately when I saw a gook

Confrontation is usually an intimidating experience for most people, lad. You're not alone.

Bicycle day was 4 years before the CIA was founded

one dose is equal to about 5mg of diazepam. It's weak but cheap, I like it because it's a functional benzo. And I have an addicive personalit and take too much.

Last time I got 25 clonazepam and ate the whole bag in a day, no joke I was high for three days, very long half life.
Diclaze is good cause it's safe enough for bingers. I just ate a handful of 12 and am fine.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462497586833.webm

>I've tried twice to start conversations about marriage, got zero replies. I guess ugly gooks, memes and video games are more important to these reject freaks.

more