Sup Forums lies

Memory speed don't matter.

Typing error in the graph, it is supposed to be DDR3.

>Memory speed don't matter.

it really doesn't matter so long as you aren't on a cucked chipset

Generally speaking it holds true, with a few exceptions in very specific applications.

>software optimization does not matter

>they said 4000 Mhz is just a meme

Fallout 4 is a fringe case where memory speed is abnormally insane on game performance.

DDR3 speed didn't matter. Stop living in the past

It does have an effect on other games and applications too.
Though it does seems like 3600-4000Mhz is in the realm of diminishing returns regarding everything.
When RAM starts hitting over 4000Mhz, we have reached a point of not it not mattering.

>be me
>listen to Sup Forums
>buy ddr4-4000
>performs worse than ddr4-2133
>mfw

>cherry picking games that have giant amounts of texture and graphics data constantly racing back and forth
>cherry picking games that run at 130+ FPS which is one of the few cases where more memory is likely to give significant FPS gains because there's so many frames moving back and forth

for the vast majority of games running at 60 FPS or below, memory speeds beyond 2400MHz will have virtually no impact on performance. in fact, 2133MHz will work too. one step higher will give some gains in certain games, but beyond that it's not worth upgrading if you're on a budget.

Thats a gaming comparison, not a memory test, bro.

>Intel Core ix 4xxx
>AMD FX-8350
>DDR4
what

every non-retarded person can make the deduction that performance is limited by the slowest component in a system, why do most people say that RAM speed is not relevant?

it's fucking basic logic:
bottlenecked by CPU? increase frequency on CPU
now bottlenecked by GPU? increase frequency on GPU

still bottlenecked by something? increase either CPU or GPU frequency

little to no change in performance? increase memory frequency

only someone with no brains won't realize that increasing RAM speed is as important as CPU or GPU speed is, and once you stop getting performance noticeable improvements from increasing CPU frequency - that means the RAM frequency is now bottlenecking the CPU

This, I would love to see how they managed to run DDR4 with a Vishera CPU.
OP kill yourself.

>Thats a gaming comparison, not a memory test, bro.

don't worry, I got you

does telling him to kill himself ward off your own suicidal thoughts user?

what Sup Forums told me

>get DDR4 at least 2600Mhz
>there are benefits there, after that not so much

Sup Forums : 1
op : 0

>Socket 1150 Haswell
>DDR4
Something's wrong here

RAM speed will most likely have a larger effect in new games because PS4 uses GDDR5 as system memory so it makes sense to optimize games for fast RAM.