Swedes are "cucked" only in big cities?

Swedes are "cucked" only in big cities?

because i have a friend who goes to sweden for visits a cousin who lives on a small town called Varberg, and he telling me a lot of surprising things:

The people on this town were actually very racist, the cousin of my friend was sometimes insulted with a slur "darky head" ( he's a white european but of mediterranean/atlantic type), no ones of them was pro-gay or pro-femens, also there were literally no immigrants on the area, and everyones hate Zlatan, they also seems to be tired of multiculturalism but keep this feeling. ( like France ) but in fact it's true that young womens have more liberties than others countries.

so the shit on Sweden happens only on Stockholm, Malmo and Gothenberg and not in other areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
youtube.com/watch?v=pLCWbrWqe1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It clearly doesn't if they keep electing the most radical leftist government

>and everyones hate Zlatan

made me lel

> racist people is a good thing

dude

> racially aware people are a bad thing
dude

>believing everything you read on Sup Forums

You're a fucking retard if you take anything on Sup Forums or Sup Forums seriously

Try going outside your neckbeard must the size of neptune by now

>racially aware

> racially aware people are a bad thing

while it's not a bad thing, your people missinterpret that word, poles are batshit

Kind of. A lot of communities/towns/etc etc are still homogenous and want to keep it that way, however because the effects of multiculti haven't really hit them, they vote for the radical left.

However that's drastically changing because of two reasons: City dwellers are sick of multiculturalism being forced down their throat and the North is severely neglected in comparison to the South.

Calm down people! you don't need to be so agressive.

The problem is Sup Forums is constantly talking shit about Sweden, and also their liberal/feminist propaganda doesn't help it.

It isn't changing in your country m8

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>australia

Look at their grand parents m9
Logic

What's going on with Australia?

>mfw drunk sex could count as rape

Sometimes I get really tired of some things in this country

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr

explain australia.

this, most of these "rapes" are either false accusations or regular sexual harassment, sweden is a top tier country, they don't cover up their crime rates.

There is good example above with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but i'm agree, people that coming in foreign country should forget about own past traditions at least in public.

>"darky head"

Svartskalle I presume

Not today outside of villages.

Back in the 80s anyone with dark brown hair or brown eyes was fair game to call a darkie

That is how the Laserman was bullied which incited his hatred for immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius

>check this thread
>swedes are defending the immigrants

Yes it is.
Trust us.

[citation needed]

Please stay away from our teenage girls, baltic scum

That's very high. I don't know anyone that got raped.

okay how the fuck is India green

Because rape can't happen if you're married in India.

California is like that too.

>both participants are drunk
>the man is still the rapist

I wish this meme would end.

A woman has to survive and file a report for it to count.

>People in cities are open minded
>people who live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere are racist hicks

WOW REALLY? YOU DON'T SAY

That's hilarious. He's like an original self-hater, like that guy in the US, dont remember his name. Elliot Rodgers?

Found the never-been-outside-city-limits SJW

You seem to have made a wrong turn, "friend".

Some smaller towns in the south are like that.

>"sweden is filled to the brim with feminists"
>"but this has no effect on the rape statistics"

I wish this meme would end

youtube.com/watch?v=pLCWbrWqe1Y
>Be swedish lass
>Live in a perfect western democracy
>Muslims arrive
>Have same rights as muslim women now

*nods respectfully in your direction*
Good to see that there are enlightened individuals here on Sup Forums

that doesn't really account for the massive rise in rape, though

norway's rape laws are pretty much identical (basically differs in wording only)

>Swedes are "cucked" only in big cities?
No shit retard

explain australia

iirc, australia's sexual assault laws are really complicated and vary pretty widely depending on the particular area. there's also a ridiculously high estimation of unreported rapes, something like 90-95%. If the image above takes that into account, that might explain part of it

>tfw living in Varberg
Feels good mang, darkies keep moving.

He is actually right, different kind of people live in small and big cities. You wouldn't understand. Your whole "country" is one big ass town.

Can you tell me more about your town?

My friend also telling me there are no people on the streets, even during the day.

so this is really true? towns like your own are still uncucked.

>rapetugal

Perhaps they have it the same as us? As in the girl tries to hide the fact that she was raped to protect her family's honour and not cause them trouble?

I'm from that town.
It's a rich summer vacation city so it's been spared from mass immigration. It also has had the fortune of having two minor ghettos "Sörse" and "Håsten" for quite a long time without them growing so people asociate immigration with crime and whatevs.

But overall pretty cucked, just saved from disaster. Also had a famous SD guy that's a real interesting trainwreck of a person, but I dont think that changes the towns political views very much.

William Petzäll a Swedish democrat died here and became national news.

Well the city itself is populated by a mix of rural folks and regular city dwellers, the rural people tend to bond better with eachother and it isn't too fond of people who stick out in any shape or form, in my case old people don't seem to shy from speaking their mind about people friendly or not.
>My friend also telling me there are no people on the streets, even during the day
People are probably working.
There is still immigrants around though.

>reddit
>liberal
uwot

>cat talk is basically rape now in Sweden

So are you surprised that its so high?