/tosg/ - TempleOS General

Current Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=TLO5m_I8WmY

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.

>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.

Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".

>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Terry's YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/
Extended History: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle
>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/live
youtube.com/watch?v=uBdjW_ui7mQ
web.archive.org/web/20040206155539/http://www.tdavis.hare.com/archives.htm
web.archive.org/web/20040212092643/http://www.tdavis.hare.com/journal/Ira 2002.doc
youtu.be/Anjh0EkDkjA
youtu.be/drNLOshm1b8?t=57m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he actually come here?

it's youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/live

you take the channel name and append "live" to the end

>youtube 101

He's posted a bit on 8ch

People still use 8ch?

>The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC"

he programmed the holyC compiler in assembly, i believe.

nice mindless copypasta'ing

Yeah, but only Sup Forums and Sup Forums are actually active. Other boards like /tech/ and Sup Forums are incredibly slow and the rest are dead.

He had his own board there

I've come across a treasure trove of old Terry writings from about 15 years ago. He talks about his family, getting high and sucking his brother's dick, killing the CIA nigger with his car, and his last jobs before going full NEET. Is anybody interested?

Fuck off with your fake reddit shit, cia nigger. Go back to lereddit, sjw cuck.

Uhhh me and my wife's son would love a look.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBdjW_ui7mQ

web.archive.org/web/20040206155539/http://www.tdavis.hare.com/archives.htm

Somebody should tell that stuck up physics bitch to answer Terry's emails.

What is this meme OS?

I wish Terry did playthroughs of old DOS games. I want to see him play Doom and yell about God and niggers with NIN playing in the background

web.archive.org/web/20040212092643/http://www.tdavis.hare.com/journal/Ira 2002.doc
128 pages of old emails

>t. Terry

"And why are you so
attached to your Irish heritage. I was raised to be an American and except for St. Patrick's Day (when everyone is Irish) and my Dad stirring the pot sometimes to tease my mother about being Cajun (which she wasn't ), we didn't emphasize our being Irish. Will try to give this more thought and maybe we can get together to go over it. Love you, Mom"

PGG also

CIA Niggers on suicide watch.

>God doesn't like immigrants
Wtf, now I love God!

youtu.be/Anjh0EkDkjA
14:50

also since /hebe/ doesn't support images, the 80% of the users left.

Terry capitalizes acronyms properly.

>not subscribed to his channel
Shaking my head left and right repeatedly, my dear anonymous friend.

Terry really needs to clean up the birdshit in his room. That can't be good for his health. It caught my attention during his drumming session the other day: youtu.be/drNLOshm1b8?t=57m

Why does Terry calls it unassembler not disassembler. Have I fallen to CIA nigger plot again?