las gibraltar son argentinas

LAS GIBRALTAR SON MOROCCOS

rightfully Korean

a piece of shit

rrae

rrae

hard to defend from nationalist spain if you're playing as the british in HOI3

spains wife son

British, as it was ceded in perpetuity under the terms of the Treaty of Utrecht.

Spanish spotted.

>ever playing britraitors

france pls see all that i have done for you

I'll allow it

t. Alberto Barbosa

i wouldn't dream of playing as any other nation until I had ensured the safety and prosperity of the Third Republic!

>Iles de la manche are British
unacceptable.

Thank you greatest allies

FPBP

The spics wish.

We'll bomb them if they dare.

A FUCKING CASTLE HOLDING A KEY

A
FUCKING
THREE
STRIPED
FLAG

you should be happy, the third reich has secured the future of the Jewish homeland as well

(part 2 of )

(forgot pic)

A fucking trade center

la tierra de España y siempre sea de España.

fucking asshole colonizers man

English.

mine

SpaInN brO, FuCk Off PiRAteS

>be in Honduras
>go shopping
>get shot
>go to school
>get stabbed
>take a walk
>get shot
>see a stranger
>get shot

rrae

rrae

You're a terrible chef Pierre, you made it too salty.

>center

Fucking yanks.

HOW???

as much as ive tried i always ended up fucking up.

i legit mastered EU4 and CK2 and tought that i could use that knowledge to help me in this game but i fucking could not get as far you have here

Armenian

ror

Kosovo

törüks

only thing that france owns atm is Sharia

It is a hard game to learn, mostly because the in-game tutorial is really bad. It's helpful to start your first game with most tabs (diplomacy, intelligence, technology etc) on AI control, and gradually turn them off as you learn more. Also watch online tutorials on YouTube. It looks very complicated, and while some of the stuff continues to confuse me (like the supply system), it's a really fun game once you figure it out.

Also, it's good to play as Germany first- it's rather easy and you can mess up a lot and still do well.

KHANED

a British Overseas Territory located on the southern end of the Iberian peninsula.

rar

I don't have autism and I found easymode games like CK2 fairly difficult

Will I be able to play this game?

i would have thought Germany would be the toughest and the switching of stuff to the AI always seemed weird to me, like i love to manage everything myself in strategy games and once i saw people telling me to keep stuff AI it was difficult.

will try again tough, clearly looks fun since games that make me put the most effort are usually the most rewarding.

always was confused by what the theaters were. are they like Fronts in the war? or just a menu of series of battles in a specific region?

This is horribly unfunny and nonsensical.

I expected better banter coming from a Brit. You are a disappointment.

So many bad things about us and I see this crap...

Why are you getting so triggered? It is a silly little MSpain comic to tie in with the Gibraltar theme.

You need to relax, have a siesta.

ARGENTINO

>LITERALLY a muslim country

Anons, What's the name of this game?

run by a Briton, unlike London.

It would be fucking gold if the Brits gave Gibraltar to the Moroccans

>Ctrl+F "Serbia"
>0 results
for fucking shame, Sup Forums

Gibraltar je Srbija

I played EU3, Victoria 2, and HOI3 (never CK2), so I can't say for sure, but this one is probably more complex than EU3 & Vicky 2. It's a lot easier to understand if you know basic military hierarchy stuff/ how militaries are organized going into it, since it's basically a war simulator vs the other games that have more politics, economics, exploration, colonization, etc.

I would just say don't be discouraged if even after the tutorial you have no idea what's going on. It's normal for you to be kinda clueless for your first play through, but luckily single games take less time than other Paradox games (HOI3 is maybe 10-15 hours per game vs. EU3 which might take 30-40 hours per game)

Yeah, AI control feels bad for me too, but you should only have to do it at first, and then you turn if off once you feel more comfortable with the other stuff. It just helps making your first game more manageable. You kind of have to force yourself to turn it on for at least a little while.

About theaters: the good news is you can completely ignore the theaters menu/tab. I never use it or even look at the theater stuff. It's really only useful for if you put armies under AI control - which is basically having the computer move your troops for you , and usually does not work so well (this AI control is different from putting intelligence /politics/ technology under AI control, which you should do for your first game at least).

Germany is easier because it has so many options - you get a very good sense of the whole game, and can do stuff wrong/weird ways and still have lots of fun.

Hearts of Iron 3, by Paradox Interactive

others have said Australia and Brazil are good places to start.

i wanna get into the diplomatic/intrigue part of the game first, the Military can come last since it will obviously be the most extensive

those are good too. My only worry is that those can be a little boring at first, so sometimes people might lose interest and stop playing before they really get into the game. But also might be better countries if you don't want want to take in too much at once, like you said. In any case, have fun with it. whatever you end up doing - have fun, it's a great game

Don't tell us how to spell words in our language

will do, especially since HOI4 is coming out next month wanna be ready for that

Underrated post

>visible ship canals on the map

Cute. This and Monaco.Would like to visit it.

So small you can see docks on a map of the whole territory

What game is this?

Dutch

ESPAÑOL.

Perfidious Anglo genocide best day of my life.

fucked if Britons vote for Brexit

muh heritage

>i'm hispanic guys xD

Hearts of Iron 3

Rad as fuck, I had a great day visiting and hiking it. Gibraltarbro, if you're still lurking, have you explored all those tunnels I came across?

A good place to store moneys of dubious origin/undeclared to fiscal authorities, like pretty much the rest of clay under her financial piratic majesty of Britshitstan.

erra

You have no right to speak mehmeht

rightful british clay

The last remainder of muslim rule on iberia :v)

Of course I'm.

No spaniard would wake up from siesta. Fix it immediately.

This faggot is not me You think I was gone? You are no more than nothing.

And you are Autistic.

>Karelia german

DELET THIS FUCKING NOW WE WERE PROMISED A SPECIAL PLACE IN THE NEW EUROPE GREATER FINLAND FINLAND AT THREE SEAS

holy shit son

Are you a German?

no soy un cerdo, soy mallorquin de arriba a abajo