Current year + 1

>current year + 1
>still using Craigslist

Ok

it just werks

>not porking fat saggy milf w4m sluts

It's like you don't want the best sex of your life.

Craigslist is great. Simple Web 1.0 interface that isn't 3mb in size.

What's not to love?

honestly Sup Forums isn't much better in terms of modern UI design and functionality.

OP stopped getting responses from the M4M casual encounter section

Craigslist single page application when?

But we need craigslist so we can laugh at boomers trying to sell some rustbucket along with "I know what I got"

I know this is bait, but seriously Craigslist is the last bastion of quality web dev, I will be seriously disappointed if they ever """"fix"""" it

this

one of the most visited websites still works flawlessly and hasn't fallen for any .js meme's

and php is dead, they say

I post reasonably valuable stuff that I dont intend to sell just so I can have arguments with boomers about the value of things. Usually musical instruments.

>i looked that up its not worth $25
is a common response when I post a new condition Gibson Les Paul for under $500

I fucking hate the hipster "js is bad" meme.
Sure, don't break the website if js is disabled, but there is no reason to reject it.

if some criminal has js disabled i want my site to immediately contact the police

boomers truly think they got skills at bring the price down when buying shit and then they get scammed by street vendors when they go on vacations to some shithole

What? You don't actually believe that's going to happen do you?

we're talking about cars here, namely classic cars, namely "classic cars"

they form attachments to it over 40 years, but still leave it outside to rot, and mishear some shit story about some pristine 0 mile example being sold for $500K and we enter iknowuttigot territory

We have these threads on /o/ daily and we also have boomer apologists showing up to insist that some shit vintage porsche rust shell (absolutely nothing inside) is worth $30K minimum

I'm sure you'd be able to find a circlejerk retard group that would also repeat that number... insurance companies tend to very quickly tell you to fuck off

Why does Sup Forums hate the evolution of web design?

What has stepped up to replace Craigslist?

kijiji for buying/selling.

grindr

>dealing with boomers
>they think everything is worth something
>"well I paid $500 for this cheap shit Best Buy brand washer ten years ago..."
anyone have that jpg of the smug dorky looking guy with red hair and glasses?

It's not so bad, actually. I bought a i7 ChinkPad 8 GB RAM 1600 x 900 off/from/through Craigslist niggers. Pretty sweet deal, desu. Ripped and slipped the SeaShit into a decent-ish HP which I sold off to some dumb-ass fuck-tard for ~$200. I also ripped the optical drive and slipped in x1 850 500 GB and x1 850 250 GB SSD drives.Primary ssd runs WinShit 10 and secondary runs Manjaro 16.0.3 Cinnamon.

>dealing with millennials
>well I saw this sold on eBay once for $1 so it's not worth $300, I'll pay $2, that way you're making a profit.

>making things up

You'd be surprised. Let me see if I can find any emails like this

when u think about it Sup Forums is the craigslist of autism

I once had some Sup Forums autist try to convince me via eBay PM that I should end my SSD auction early because of "wear on the drive" after he had me type in some smartctl commands and send him the completely useless output. He said something like
>it's never going to crack $x, bro, good luck not selling your drive
ended well above his number

I fucking hate stupid smug people