Sup Forums confessions thread

>I have been using Edge for at least one year

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=characters
tutanota.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still use firefox and windows

idgaf

I love macOS, even if it's a bit on the slow side.

not cute try again

I use non-free software

I use bing for the points to get 5 dollar cards for my xbone and gamestop

I have a decent meme box but i prefer physical media mostly but do like ea access (its a fair deal for bf games)

I use Vivaldi unironically

I unironically enjoy Windows 10

I find that Groove is a decent music player

Windows 10 is great, stable and fast. Runs all my vidya too.

Windows is also the only real option for companies.

AD and SCCM rule for a reason.

I use google chrome w logged in account as my main browser.

I've ever used Linux once. I've only ever used Windows since the 90s. Will continue to do so. :)

Last year was the first time that I have bought a smartphone

in part thanks to my indestructible nokias, and my lack of interest into android or ios (they are pretty much advertisement platforms)

cheers

I vote Trump

I shill gentoo every day on Sup Forums. I have never touched a GNU/Linux distro and probably never will.

I prefer iPhones to Androids and I prefer gaming consoles to "gaming" PCs

loser

I am selling my T420 because my XPS 15 is infinitely better in every way.

I use Windows 10 because it's stable, fast, and just works. Even though I have my RHCSA, work as a professional linux sysadmin, and have contributed to several popular Linux projects in the past.

Facebook is in my top 10 more visited websites daily.

I admit that botnet things like Microsoft Office 365 and Google G Suite are very innovative and I use them on a daily basis.

GNU/Linux*

GNU is the system, Linux just one of its kernels.

>tfw never visit facebook and still want a laptop

Linux*

been using FF only since FF3 and nothing else

I unironically enjoy Windows 10, macOS, and Xubuntu, and as a result I find myself less inclined to judge others on their OS choices. Each is good for what I use them for.

I recently got a Mac, and I kind of like it.

>I am a domain admin for a network with 2000+ users
>I have zero (0) certs
>I have no idea what I'm doing

Fuuuck. My confession? I've wanted this setup since the first day I saw it.

The colors, the tank, all of it. I'm too scared to set up my own liquid cooling system, though. And too stupid to get it looking that good.

who are those cucks in the pic?

that's more common than you'd expect

the /hwndu/ crew from Sup Forums
true legends of this board

i want to impregnate the one with blue hair tbqh

I want this laptop.

I shill Windows, macOS and Linux depending on the situation and the mood because I love seeing all those newfag Sup Forumsedditors triggered despite using Linux almost exclusively for over two years.

you can get lost in the massive lore, desu
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=characters

>no numpad

The touchpad flips over to reveal the numpad.

I still have my iphone 4

not him but

I participate in >confessions threads because I'm secretly an attention whore and have a need to tell others about myself.

I think windows mobile 10 is the superior mobile OS but the app support made me leave the platform.

;_;

oh i can't find her in /ourgirls/
too bad

Pic related has been going on since 2014 and they can't even fucking tell me until 2017, let alone tell me it's happened since 2014.

I still use the email regularly because it's my first email I made regardless of this security problem that is just not possible to combat unless THEY stop fucking around.

Yahoo security is a joke

i have never seen her there
this was the last day, so maybe she is one of the guy's gf
>implying gf

they threw a party days later, and streamed it over twitch, and the video shows a lot of never before seen women

no idea who she is

2 months ago i started paying for my email
>fastmail
yeah i know, it is stupid, but i am tired of gmail trash UI changes and agenda

looks like she's friends with that brittany whore(since she's next to her) polfags give attention to

>Sup Forums

I masturbated on a grave

I haven't cleaned out the dust in my case for three years, so it's clumped into a layer about half a centimeter thick around the mobo. But, since I moved up north it's acted as insulation. Works like a dream.

>own gen8 microserver with 24tb storage
>use it as centralised backup, Plex, VMs and some other shit
>used winblows server for a while
>finally took the b8 and installed Ubuntu server
>because of how the 5th sata port works I have to have grub on a SDcard
>update kernel or something and it stops booting
>fix it somehow, can't remember this was months ago
>keep installing updates but never restart
>230 days later still just twerks

How fucked am I? I can't be bothered to piss around with it if it doesn't restart. It's been solid ever since.

I still hope reactos will be usable as a w7 replacement someday.
Also hurd reaching 1.0

It's pretty damn responsible actually so I don't find it a horrible idea. But, I still use Chrome. It's pretty pretty good at being snappy compared to that piece of shit Firefox when it gets to multiple tabs. And it's mature at the same time.

And you should. It's pretty good actually. Sup Forums pretends to be 1337 hax0rs yet they forget they can fix all basic problems about it in 2 minutes, if they were so elite as they say.

My life exactly. In here, I most shill Windows because the cognitive dissonance of those kids is hilarious. On one hand they pretend to be 1337 hax0rs, and on the other pretend to forget that they are elite hackers that can't fix basic problems.
If they were windows apologists I'd fucking hate them too.
I generally hate people but I usually have reasons.

user you don't have to confess the obvious.

>not mechanical

Winner

I have a linux dualboot setup just for the sole purpose of posting in desktop threads. I've made up an entire persona around it, and whenever I post I include things related to that persona to seem as though I'm using linux to do all sorts of super interesting and important coding and shit. I do do some interesting coding and shit but its all on windows in visual basic. I think only an autist would want to use vim over pretty much anything else.

I don't care about the botnet

>bait

Same

Me to!
I were really lost after Opera's demise.
Until Vivaldi came along! :D

i don't know how to use linux

I don't know how to use a computer nor how a computer work

I have zero certs and have trained our last 2 IT managers w/ CS masters+

all I can say is RTFM is worth more than pretending you know it all

why not protonmail?

sysadmin for 10+ years now - I want to learn CS in uni because of CS and not for the money or employment prospects.

still miss this phone

started using fastmail for the same reasons. it felt like shit paying for mail but after a while you see how handy it is. their anti-spam filter sucks, though

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Most computer users who run the entire Linux system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.
There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

better than nothing

I still haven't gotten over wanting a blue cold cathode in my case, but still haven't bought one because I feel like my dad pressured me into feeling like it was dumb idea.

That setup is literally modeled after Rarity.
How will you explain that to anyone?

I use a Windows 10 gaming PC.

>I just really, really like ponies
or, alternatively,
>fuck off, I do what I want

"I saw a pic of a setup with this color scheme online and liked it so I copied it"

I'm still using Windows 2000 on my old laptop

>I am selling my T420 because my XPS 15 is infinitely better in every way.

Not the keyboard. And that's the most important part.

when is it slow?

when someone asks me to fix a problem on a computer, I just google it and apply the solution.

>bit the open source b8
feelsbadman

>AD and SCCM rule for a reason.
While AD isn't going away any time soon, SCCM is less entrenched, especially when using SCOM for monitoring.

On the plus side, SCOM can fire off a powershell script upon alert and heal the issue ~70% of the time.

Tutanota
tutanota.com/

I find Java to be a wonderful language with lot of practical, well-designed features that strikes the perfect balance between modularity and readability. Even if the documentation can take forever to say nothing.

I used WinXP till 2016.

It does. I just know I won't be happier by switching back to winblows.

I'm a game design student at a third world country university.

>I don't have a reason to root my phone or install a custom ROM
>Trackpoints are RSI inducing garbage

i started with them
but no IMAP and the aliases offer being pretty scummy made me ask for a refund

I use Chrome, Spotify, Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook has my main email.

I also own an iPhone 6 which I have been using for over 2 years

I use Windows 10 as my main OS and Chrome as my main browser (with my google account logged in of course). Chrome is stable, does everything I want, and the sync feature is awesome. Also Windows 10 runs all my games, programs and is pretty fast. I have a USB with Ubuntu MATE on it though for when I need to do something in Linux.

Dude when you are paying 9000 dollars for a laptop you would expect it to have a mechanical numpad

ITT: Smart and sane individuals.

I'm using non-free driver for my network card.

I use a proprietary UTM instead of an open-source one.

Never had desktop computer
Never installed windows
Installed linux distro only once, it was arch
Only distro i have used is arch

>I pay Xfinity (comcast) for cable and internet and am happy with the service I have gotten
>I use Windows 10 and Google chrome while signed into my google account because it's easier for me to have all of my school papers in the cloud
>I kind of want a thinkpad but don't want to be associated with people who use thinkpads
>Audiophiles and people who spend thousands to listen to digital music are fucking retards and need to live in assisted living
>/csg/ is probably the most comfy general I've seen
>Samsung makes good phones
>/bst/ is just a circlejerk at this point

>I own over 1,000 of computing equipment sitting on a "Lifetime" desk I bought for $30 (it just works)
>Use AMD processor and GPU
>Use Vivaldi as a web browser
>use windows 10 because I'm too lazy to setup linux for gaming
>almost fell for the thinkpad meme

>memeposting Sup Forums

these buttons were shit though

Good thing for you the Nokia reboot is releasing this year.

I think that nano is a good editor for config files

I use chrome, lubuntu, unrooted droid, and I have java installed.

>I have java installed.