What do you do to cope with loneliness, Sup Forums?

What activities do you partake in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84fOsLdqDAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i jack off to anime

uni and gf

sucks to be you

surf

work, tv shows occasionally play video games

drinking

>purposeless normie
sucks to be you

I'm a workaholic. When you spend 12 hours a day in the office you're not so lonely and you have no time left to feel lonely during the rest of the day.
On weekends you sleep.

My daily schedule is wake up, make breakfast, prepare lunch to reheat at work, get dressed, commute to work, work, come home, eat, rush to gym before it gets too late, lift until 10pm or so, rush back home, sleep by 11pm. At the weekend or days off I do housework or work on personal projects. It's okay, the exercise staves off depression but I always wish I had more hours in the day.

This. Being lonely is no longer a thing since I got a job.

lots of media.

podcasts make it seem like i've got a bunch of friends shooting the shit with me, just that i'm blind and mute.

>He says as he sits alone in his room with his dead cat as his only company.

This

I used to talk to my gf, but I eventually got sick of being the only one putting effort into the relationship and dumped her.

>tfw got dev job
>nobody asks to hang out
>feel ostracized

Study in library, doing some exercise in gym, chat in irc, relax at home.

install linux
rice desktops
masturbate to weeb shit
shitpost on Sup Forums

wait till you get in the real world user, things are different

I have a job. I hate it. If I leave it I become a neet again and get massive depression. My life really is hell.

>wanting to hang out with your coworkers
that's weird as fuck, are you a normie?

Ah forgot, also gave meetups a shot but my class schedule has been conflicting.

They are nice, but find it a bit hard being the new guy. Will keep trying some more since that was one of my new year's resolutions.

they're probably going to fire you

>wanting to have friends is weird

How long have you had the job?

I drive Uber for fun, it's almost like playing a videogame.

>not working weekends too
You call yourself a workaholic?

I bought a pair of Hoka One One running shoes, running shorts and a few cheap t-shirts and started running. I'm still alone when I'm running but I run into other runners along the way and I get the occasional smile and comment :D

>work so hard that you no longer have time for human things like emotions or feelings
>free time is spent sleeping

Isn't capitalism great? Now get off Sup Forums and increase your production before I fire you

About 3 years

Holy shit Sup Forums autism is off the charts

I smoke (legal) weed with my coworkers, am I a normie?

Anime and personal projects. Mainly programming and 3D modelling.

Remember that being alone is only lonely if you want it to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=84fOsLdqDAM

Workout
Then Jack off to a anime
Then work on my project car
Then Jack off again

Meant for

P H O T O G R A P H Y

Woah this is maybe a good suggestion. Do you make friends this way?

>misquoting
I think you've smoked enough marijuana cigarettes user, you're embarassing yourself.
Time to sober up

>using photographs to capture people's souls

I'm flattered you think that's the case user but the real reason is even worse...

DUMB
PHONEPOSTER

Yeah I've met people going to meetups/walks, took a class and stayed in contact with a ton of fellow students, rando people also chit chat when your out shooting

Yeah but only if you have some showy gear. Your coolpix isn't going to impress that cute girl from the art college next door.
Get an used DSLR with its default shitty 18-105 lens and a good-ish quality lens like a nikkor 35mm f1.8.
Also digital photo editing can be fun if you take interest about how RGB curves and all these other tools work behind the scenes.

>can't make any friends because everyone is uninteresting and just wants to go to the bar and watch MUH BIG GAME MAN
>why not just stay home and enjoy a superior experience and cheaper alcohol, even if I don't like sports much I could still get into that
>MUH BIG GAME MUH BAR MAAAN
f..fucking normies...

>If you don't show him attention he'll go away
I'm here because I spend too much time on the shitter and reddit got boring :^)

Am I the only one who's happy if he can be alone?

Being lonely and being alone are not synonymous.

I go to local Pokémon League and partake in TCG pre-releases and TCG tourneys. AT LEAST I GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE UNLIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF Sup Forums

Anime. 3D can't compare.

i cuck myself with the no fap meme

Go to bed lad. You still have school tomorrow.

Drink

I post ronery feelshit threads on technology boards and blog about myself like a faggot because apparently that's in fashion these days.

By not being a faggot

quints of truth