Pocket laptop

hi /g
what do you think about this pocker laptop running Linux.
is there other alternativ for pocker laptop 7" screen ?
omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/02/gpd-pocket-ubuntu-7-inch-laptop-indiegogo

Hi, can you stop marketing your product on Sup Forums.
It's really retarded.
We know the backers are fake anyways.
Get a real job.

>>is there other alternativ for pocker laptop 7" screen ?
Raspi with 7'' screen.

>That price tag

Lol fuck that OP. You're better off getting a tablet if you're trying to work on the go.

If you want to run Linux,
>get a Pi (or any other SBC that's get a 7" display ($30-$80).
>Get a lith-ion battery and a charging circuit ($20)
>Keyboard ($10)

Viola, you now have a pocket laptop for ~$90

>ubuntu laptop
yeah, no.

Honestly, I actually like it.
I was a big fan of UMPC's but didn't have the funds to purchase one back then.
The price for this though.... $599 seems a lot, especially from what I've read on the GPD quality from other anons.

>Get a real job.
>scamming people
>not a real job
bish plz

it's literally already obselete compared to 2 year old smartphones
If you want a little nub mouse so bad go buy one, no need to spend $600 on a 2008 tablet with a keyboard

just get a 13" macbook pro

would rather use a tablet

Seems pointless to me, especially for the retard price they have it at.

Please can you stop shilling this shit and your blog.

You guys aren't considering the $400 pre order price tag. Might consider getting if I see a video of it before it ends.

Just need to toss the money on my debit card then I'm getting the Ubuntu one
>mfw

w
h
y

Because this is smaller and newer than a VAIO P.

Get an acer c720p with 4 GB ram

runs coreboot/linux and pretty small

also half the price

google 7 inch android netbook

I just told you I want it because it's smaller than a VAIO P, what makes you think I want a fucking 11.6" laptop?

Those are just big cellphones with keyboards.

calm down there autismo :O)

I will as soon as you quit being a fucking retard.

I think the same thing I was thinking the other 4 times you made this thread today: It's too expensive for the low end components that it's made of.

no need to get riled up, did mommy forget to bring you your tendies? :v)

ebin

such a big boy :n)

awwww :x)

bump

Just give up, Chang. You should have definitely understood by now that Sup Forums only ironically shills SFF PCs to push their faggot trap "comfy" meme. The only thing Sup Forums actually cares about is gaymer desktop hardware for shitposting, thinkpads for poorfags, and their riced android phones for homescreen threads.

>I don't like a class of devices so I'll just associate it with the board's degenerates
Eat a dick

But will the performance be good? I dont want a laggy laptop

this is the worst of both a laptop and smart phone.

It's about on par with a C2D Extreme Edition

>worst of a smartphone
But it actually has HIDs other than a touchscreen and it doesn't run Android

$200,000 crowdfunded money to a group of 3 bu@ine$$ fags to dick around for a year thinking up ways to lie about what happened to the money

People said the same thing about the GPD Win and now you can buy it. GPD is a known company, not some scam artist.

The price alone is a fucking scam. Those parts are worth no more than $60, lmao.

Why not just get a small x86 tablet with a keyboard case?

Would run you like $60 for this setup

Show me a similar model for a better price. Oh that's right, there aren't any.

>there aren't any
because nobody wants shit like this LOL

Because I don't want a tablet, I want a UMPC.

>nobody wants it
>funded in mere hours

>funded in mere hours
read my lips chink boy

they're
fucking
fake

>I don't want a tablet, I want a UMPC.
What's the difference between a x86 architecture tablet with keyboard input and a UMPC?

Sure thing bud

One's a fucking tablet with a keyboard and the other's a UMPC. Besides, this has official Linux support. If you're okay with a tablet with a keyboard then by all means use one. Why do you care that others aren't?

>Why do you care that others aren't?
because you fags (read: one lonely autist) shit up my Sup Forums non stop with this shilling.

It's clearly more than one person, I've yet to make a thread and there have been at least three threads about it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody does.

Not fake, but at the price point they're asking for you may as well just get a GPD Win.

Why get the shittier gaymur device? The only thing it has going for it is that it's 5" instead of 7"

>just spend the money on some hip hacked up aggregate of garbage that looks and feels like shit to use that you can't take out in public without looking like a massive fucking faggot
>Raspberry "just USB bus my everything up" Pi
SBC hipsters are even worse than UMPC hipsters, stop trying to stick that piece of shit in everything just because you're poor.