Sup Forums is making fun of us again

Sup Forums is making fun of us again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm muslim and i'm makiing fun of you mate, get fucking KHAN'D

everybody is, retard

why would they make fun of their puppet board?

>caring about a bunch of pathetic white """men""" who's only accomplishment in life was having a mother who didn't get impregnate by BBC.

Lol why?

Of brits, not of Sup Forums

r8 my Dutch flag design

>Londonistan
>not Baghdad-on-Thames

nice

oh, nevermind then

in Sup Forums too 2bh

Stay KHAN'D

>tfw this is just the beginning
>tfw soon enough all the western euro countries will have muslim PMs
>tfw Europe started the islamification and won't stop until every single euro fag be a obedient muslim

Rule Britannia

> implying that no one cares what a bunch of faggots say

>be british
>get KHAN'D

Am I old or do these new dullards not know about this meme?

Lmao, that's what you Britsharias deserve for picking a sandnigger mayor.

>Sup Forums ATM

Int is shit and the UK is a joke.

We may have a Muslim mayor but we're still 25% more white than you, Pedro.

>Black president

Enough said

>look who's talking

He's a white president too Farouk.

We have more white people by population, minorities are basically our slaves here

Reminder that the definition of an Islamist is a group of people who use politics to gain power and then start their rule of tyranny.

What has happened in the middle east for thousands of years is now happening to the UK and it's not going to end within our lifetime.

Then why is he called "the 1rst black president of the United States" ?

Checkmate atheists

More white people by population doesn't matter though, the white race is dying and the countries with the lower percentages will be the first to go desu.

oh noes! Poor britty bongy.

>These worms not knowing Boris Johnson is a descendant of Turk and Khan is just carrying on the tradition

brits are disgusting people that pay pakis to mass gang rape children

>islamists just got a muslim mayor elected in your country
>something that is common in the middle east

I don't know if you know anything about the world or muslims but they do this so they can convert your society into a muslim society, at which point they do mercy killings on anybody who isn't muslim.

UK is literally middle east tier already

There are more whites today than there were in the past, I wouldn't say it's "dying"

youtube.com/watch?v=AuGFlP5Duuw

>There's no england anymore

America has a large black population, and blacks have been in this country longer than most ethnicities besides white and native.

They are a part of our culture, and they are as american as any white american is.

However, a fucking muslim doesn't even share the same culture as most brits.

Well yeah Sup Forums has always hated Muslims.

>goes on Sup Forums
dropped
>inb4 calling me a libtard because i dont go on some autistic dailymail tier board

>islamists got a black muslim president elected in your country
>something that is common in africa

they are all old. Young non-whites outnumber young whites in most white countries.

Was pic related a campaign ad?

Burn it

good post

Obama was groomed to be president for decades nigel. Everybody who knew anything about law knew he would one day be president.

Can you say the same?

He shares western values, he supports liberal bills, he supports English football and cricket teams. It's not like he's straight out of fucking Syria.

Didn't he say moderate muslims were "uncle toms"

Maybe he didn't say that, but if he did, he has no right being mayor of London, literally one of the 2 largest cities in the western world.

So it's fine to elect a black muslim president if he was being groomed like pakis groomed our children?

"During a discussion about Muslim voters, Mr Khan said: "You can't just pick and choose who you speak to. You can't just talk to Uncle Toms."

Speaking to ITV London News, Mr Khan acknowledged that the comment had been an offensive racial slur.

He said: "It is, and I regret using that phrase.

"The context was me trying to encourage everyone to get involved in government consultations.

"I was a minister at the time. It was wrong and I regret it."

Mr Khan's team had earlier said that he "regrets" using the phrase, used against black people to suggest they are subservient to whites.

A spokesman said: "This was a bad choice of phrase and Sadiq regrets using it."

His original comment wasn't wrong at all, it's only an issue because of all the retarded racism shit that's going on right now.

Yes he was groomed by the government, by every major law organization for decades.

Meanwhile you guys just elected a mayor purely because he's muslim and that's what the islamists have been saying they wanted since they got there, because that is literally how they terrorize populations.

You realize a large portion of terror organizations were spawned by this exact way right? This is exactly what islamists do, the fact that this is common knowledge and brits still don't even care about it leads me believe you guys deserve what is coming to you.

If all the presidents had been black then he'd be the first white president

>you guys just elected a mayor purely because he's muslim

desu their other choice was a jew who barely knew the city

That's deep

Tru

Who would you vote for? A guy who's surname is Goldsmith and is married to a fucking Rothschild or a son of an immigrant who made his own way through life?

Alright, I was assuming he was calling moderates "uncle toms" in a derogatory way, basically saying that not beheading people for allah is being subservient to white people.

Oh well, we're all fucked. I do think that Obama is more representative of Americans than This guy is of Brits, but it's not like it's the end of the world.

Obama was chosen because he was black, I imagine a similar thing happened here, where people either voted for him, or were called racist.

He's saying moderate Muslims aren't real Muslims
It has nothing to do with black people

His liberal values are a facade

Jew because at least I know how islamists work and having a muslim in office is literally the worst case scenario when trying to stop them

To me it seemed like he was trying to say you can't just talk to people who suck your dick at every opportunity or nothing will change.

Sounds like he doesn't want Muslims to adopt western values and assimilate

>implying Sup Forums is any better

"In 2013 Khan claimed to have received death threats for voting in favour of the Same-Sex Marriage Bill.[55][56] Tabloid sources reported that the imam of a Bradford mosque issued a fatwa in which he declared him to no longer be a Muslim; and police subsequently advised him to review his security."

Yeah, he's definitely an ISIS member, we should take him out.

t. paranoia pro

lol what a shitpost
fucking moron

I for one welcome londons official transition from an english city to a truly multicultural metropolis.

>its another american telling europeans how to fix their country post
>its another american taking internet posts literally as a news source

Quite baffling when their country is going down hill faster than any European nation. Think it gives them satisfaction to point fingers on a Samoan tribal board

>minorities are basically our slaves here

President Barrack Obama would disagree.

Sup Forums more like /lol/

They're just newfags

lol

Because we all know Sup Forums's opinion on real life matters is totally fixing anything.

>Implying meme magic isn't real

as everyone should

>a bunch of edgy 12 year olds is making fun of us again
hmm