>Hiroshima
Literally who?

Friendly reminder

>I'm an elite hacker
>find a basic problem
>pretend I can't fix it
Sup Forums in a nutshell

Not an argument.

What? Literally half the board is that meme.
>find a basic problem on windows
>pretend I'm not an elite hacker anymore that could fix it in 2 minutes

>>find a basic problem on windows

You don't seem to understand, buddy.

Windows is the problem.

If you can't fix the basic problems posted in these board about windows you know nothing about technology, your advice is worth nothing and you should not be listened to.
Literally every service that is being reported to be the devil can be either stopped, or blocked or at least easily analysed/sniffed.
It's a cesspit of cognitive dissonance of kids that pretend to be 1337 hax0rs yet they forget an elite hacker would fix them.

>If you can't fix the basic problems posted in these board about windows you know nothing about technology, your advice is worth nothing and you should not be listened to.

You're a retard.

Learn what open and proprietary software means.

Protip: the former one can be adapted to fix any problem, the latter can't.

In other words, go back to where you came from, >>>/reddit/

Not an argument.

reddit post

>Learn what open and proprietary software means.
/sigh. I had been using linux since kernel 2.2 and probably for much longer than you. So you are the common idiot that can't respond without stupid ad hominem hit and misses that usually end up being strawmans.
I bet you think you are an elite hacker in technology that knows everything there is about this subject and you should be listened to right?
Then stop being a stupid shit and fix those basic problems. They are not hard at all. For instance my Windows 10 literally runs quieter and in a simpler manner than a vanilla Windows 7 SP1 by just spending 2 minutes max disabling certain services.

Why do you dudes put that reddit-looking spacing below each sentence?

The current state of Sup Forums

What went wrong?

>Why do you dudes put that reddit-looking spacing below each sentence?

le reddit spacing, back to and you go brainlet

Enjoy your botnet.

The in/v/asion

Probably is just age to be honest. Kids that discovered Linux today and think they know everything now, as if most of old fags that use both Windows or other, haven't also been using Linux for years more than those kids. Most old fags haven't realized that the internet nowadays is being flooded with kids.
It explains all those stupid youtubers that basically do nothing other than commenting on video games.

Speccy threads

this went wrong

The "ideal" Sup Forums, as a community, by definition is capable of creating their own space online to communicate with other like minded people, they are not dependent on Sup Forums as a host. Anyone who could leave did, and what's left is the dregs.

CURRENT STATE OF X LOL XFAGS BTFO'D XD XD XD

Ok. Then how do you post here without filling out google captchas
checking legacy captcha doesnt work on all post

this

>google captchas

botnet