Check out my new toy Sup Forums

Check out my new toy Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Au-IBRJzlwI
telescope.com/Telescopes/Astrophotography-Telescopes/Orion-Sirius-ED80-EQ-G-Computerized-GoTo-Refractor-Telescope/pc/-1/c/1/sc/19/p/24281.uts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You look retarded and autistic

You're a big guy

WOW why is everyone using these weak come backs calling people autistic is that supposed to be a jealous insult I assume? Are you that mad you can't get stuff like that so you use weak little insults :B
Just mad cause he wishes he had autism so he could be as smart as many of the most famous genius of all time.

just trying to help you

read the sticky .. please

Using childish insults doesn't help anyone only makes it worse faggot.

>childish insults
You look visibly and noticeably unhealthy. I know your family and "friends" have given up on you but we on Sup Forums tell it like it is you faggot. Lose some weight.

Don't think it was an insult. You're obese and need to lose weight.

neat, what're you using it for? also are those memeracing chairs any good?

Overusing a word is a sign of mental illness. Welcome to Sup Forums.

You make a thread posting your face in it, and people don't even bother to roast you. On fucking Sup Forums.
Probably like your real life, no matter how much of a fat fedora fuck you act, no one gives you any attention.

>they think OP is fat
look up "fat acceptance"
you don't know shit about how fat you can get

>they think OP is fat
No, I know OP is fat. Fat FUCK.

Lard gargling

Ass smelling

Drink the greese out the george forman grill

What happened to your neck OP
Where did it go

go to google
look up HAES
come back and post opinions on it

I just see a bunch of pictures of fat people

Thank me later guys!
youtube.com/watch?v=Au-IBRJzlwI
get them views up!

For you

your youtube channel is shit, get a fucking job.

Hey man. How's the telescope shit going?

for you

Pretty good I'm waiting on Income Tax money but I still gotta wait till March 10th for this thing to hopefully come back in stock.
telescope.com/Telescopes/Astrophotography-Telescopes/Orion-Sirius-ED80-EQ-G-Computerized-GoTo-Refractor-Telescope/pc/-1/c/1/sc/19/p/24281.uts

That looks quite good, totally worth it! You been using the used large telescope that you got? I know you didn't use it much because it was a pain in the ass to move around.

Well I won't be using it much till I learn the night sky or just decide to wanna take it out I'm lazy and find that I enjoy the night sky more with a GoTo setup I mean surprising most of the stuff I've seen with the big white one I can see with the little black one I mean Andromeda Galaxy looks a bit brighter but not by much then in my 80EQ.

Yea, you used to send me all of those pictures that you would take. The black telescope is probably gonna be the best for you for a while. Even when using that little cart it's a pain in the ass dragging it from your closet. Has the go to system given you any issues?

Christ Logan you really let yourself go...

basically. Dude's chin droops and forms a neck pouch. Easily 350+lbs. He's walking, heavy breathing, sweating profusely at 32F, walking death.

How did you delete your neck like that so cleanly in Photoshop?

i'm just happy someone is proving that the skinny nerd stereotypes are just fallacies

Great buttplug.

The other side of that coin isn't much better though :S

You look like a human guineapig...

kek

What WOW server do you play on?

Cool blog bro

Eh the only issues I have is doing the 2 star alignment when it slews to the second star it's off to the bottom left.
It will normally stay trying the Moon just fine has plenty of features I'm sure I'm not even using on it that would help a lot I just got my power adapter for the mount because I plan to possibly get that new telescope setup in March so I wanted to have a power adapter to use.
But I've been using a DC12V 1A plug I think it's obviously be giving me issues with the mount turning off and back on when using it connected to my laptop.
Arcania

How the FUCK does your hand go straight into your forearm? Can you bend your wrist (do you even have them)?

Post pics of space, fag lorde.

Nice I moved over to Tichondrius for that epic server population. Feels more comfy.

K here faggot.

o dam sun is that a nebulous situational right there?

Stop buying consumerist shit, you dick mongler.

Wifi dildo?

>MUH GENETICS
No you're just a lazy fat fuck.

Nice that you got a hobby going for you.

You should still try to work out, your head looks like it starts 10cm below your shoulders.