I think we can all agree that THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE

I think we can all agree that THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE
>pic related
is the DEFINITIVE and BEST version of Windows there is.
>b-but--
NO. It is literally the BEST version of Windows. Ever.
>no bullshit metro powerpoint style
>OS treats you like a MAN, not a fucking casual
>Singular right-click menu style instead of multiple
>No bullshit app store
>Windows isn't forcing you to update
Literally BLISS.

True but OS X is still better.

>I'm an elite hacker
>yet I can't fix basic problems on windows 10 like disabling services
Sup Forums in a nutshell

If they only would add the performance patches to 7

>osx
i never even used that mentality, user. i don't even code, lol

>elite hacker
>Windows
Cute.

>never even used that mentality
yet you pretend to know anything about the subject and that should be listened to.
you know nothing.
windows 10 is extremely easy to be made quieter and most simple than a vanilla windows 7 SP1 within 2 minutes of disabling services.

missing the point.
he says everyone claims to be hackers on linux (higher ceiling than windows) yet can't disable the shitty bits of windows (which isn't hard)

Windows 10 will actually revert your settings when it updates shit, you need to keep going back and fixing it every time. Why bother with that trash?

Every version of Windows did that.
Do you even user computer.
Just seriously, stop.

Yes, you're right, but there's no point in staying on Windows. Just switch to macOS or Linux.

Copying files is a piece of shit compared to even 8.1.

Instead of metro powerpoint style it has GLOSSY FUCKING STYLE

xp?

too old. Let's be honest

Vista is kill

Win7 is best all-around, do anything OS, far and away better than Win10.

For example, you shouldn't have to use a bunch of third party programs and tools to disable parts of an OS that are intrusive and annoying.

For the average person, OSX is more user friendly and intuitive though.

Why don't you just disable updates then?

This

Uh, no. In Windows 7, when I set up my OS, it stays set up. It doesn't matter how many Windows Updates I install, my settings don't change.

Before even doing that, he's full of shit. I've been using the latest version of Windows since Windows 3.1. Every single version of windows that had autoupdates would revert occasionally some settings so the notion that only Windows 10 does it is full of bull shit.
Besides, it's not even that often.
e.g. I haven't seen it reverting more than 1 setting out of the 80 that I use right now to make Windows 10 more basic, and I just reverted it back.

You are full of shit. Or just inexperienced. I had been using the latest version of Windows since version 3.1 and every single version that had autoupdates could revert some settings occasionally.

Sorry, I didn't start using Windows until Windows ME (which was a horrifying disaster of an OS) so I can't speak about 3.1 or 95, or even 98. All I know was XP never fucked me over changing an OS setting that I set, and neither has Win7. But I've already heard friends whining about Windows 10 changing their shit and having to repeatedly go change it back.

Nope.

>I've already heard friends whining about Windows 10
Every latest version had whining because it's cool to be reactionary. 7 is nothing more than a well patched Vista which had extreme hate on it. 10 is just a well patched 8.
Sure it has more updates, but tha's obvious why, it's actually not 8 years old like 7.

life must be tough for you. maybe you should hang yourself? just a thought.

I lived my life. You are the kid trapped into Sup Forums. Go get fucked.

>10 is just a well patched 8.
More like Windows 8.1 + some beta-tier extras slapped onto it

It's generally like linux of incremental updates but people don't see it because they fall into the meme of the label of the latest version. Vista drivers still work on 10 so the kernel is still on the basics the same technology.
It's the latest version, of course it's gonna get most updates.

I'm not the guy you replied to some posts before.
My point was that it's blatantly obvious the new functions did not go through any usability testing, which is inexcusable. As is testing new functions on productivity machines that don't belong you. Now Pajeet might argue that it's free, even though that argument is fucking bullshit.

This
Satan aproves too so gtfo

Only neetos hate osx

You can't know you're not still being spied on just because you disable services.

Other than shitty scaling for anything other than 1080p monitor, I'd agree.