People like you are what's wrong with this world and thid board. U just can't accept anything...

People like you are what's wrong with this world and thid board. U just can't accept anything. If you are buying a cpu like Ryzen you are probably gonna buy a seperate gpu so no need for igpu, are u literally retarded, igpus are just a waste of space on the cpu nowadays. You are so fucking stupid, if I saw u in front of me I would fucking rage so hard. U are fucking mentally retarded to be asking shit like that fucking Intel jew, go suck off that 6700 igpu or whatever it is you'll never use it anyway go pay that 400$ for it u fucking retard. I am so pissed rn at how dumb u are, u are ruining this board and just making an idiot out of yourself. Please just stay off the internet in general if u are gonna ask questions like these u fucking attention seeking intel bastard. All u guys want is attention now because amd is the only one doing stuff. I bet you still live in your mum's house and suck ur dad off for that nice 6700 igpu. ITS SO NICE HAVING AN IGPU LOOK AT ME AMDFAGS HAHAHA AMD IS FINISHED NO IGPU, AMD BTFO. SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL KILL YOU YOU STUPID FAG, STOP POSTING USELESS THREADS LIKE THESE U FUCKING RETARD. U made me so mad I wanna punch the wall and hope there's you on the other side so it would shatter your dumb skull you stupid fuck. I bet you are gonna make another shit thread after this one gets removed because it is SHIT just like your igpu and your shit intel cuck cpu. So fuck off to another board or off Sup Forums, because u can't handle us or even basic logic like why there isn't an igpu in ryzen cpu's. Can't wait for the release to see you cry and be mad at yourself for spending so much of your dad's money on a shit intel cpu with an igpu u won't ever need. JUST FUCK OFF!! AND IF U EVER MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN. So bye intelfaggot and I hope I'll never get to see you or one of your threads ever again!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/family/79318/Intel-High-End-Desktop-Processors#@Desktop
kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/matthew-wilson/is-intel-about-to-start-using-radeon-tech-for-future-igpus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you, Raj. 50 Rupees have been transferred to your Paypal.

Nice shameless copy from the other thread, faggot. Kill yourself.

Games have become so shitty that I have lost all interest in buying a seperate GPU.

Is this the copy pasta's OP?

Also, its hilarious. I wouldn't mind this becoming a new copypasta.

>running gaynoo plus leenucks
>wanna play muh gaymes becuz 9 yrs old
>set up wankblows vm
>gpu passthrough
>igpu runs host os
>i get to play muh gaymes
>happy autist.jpg

AMD finished and buttfucked

Copy and paste this broken english into google translate and have the hindi voice read it. Literally laugh out loud.

Holy fuckballs! I just shat bricks!

AHAHAHAHHAHA put it on Vietnamese

>buy xXx_ryZen_xXx cpu
>ignore all reviews, since AMD is gonna kill it this time
>tdp is through the roof
>the tendies you left on top of your case are burning
>cpu catches fire, flames ryzing
>house burns down
>see the bulldozer pushing away the remains of your house
>realize that you shouldnt have trusted AMD to do anything reputable

Faggot, AMD engineered this CPU to cook your tendies just right; not too undercooked, and not too overcooked. This is the perfect CPU and anyone saying otherwise should just kill themselves.

This desu, you need that igpu for the passthrough.

we know it's you wiiaam, put the gun down

ark.intel.com/products/family/79318/Intel-High-End-Desktop-Processors#@Desktop
Intel already releases processors without integrated graphics, including some Xeon processors

Some people might want a high end desktop for working, that doesn't need high graphics computation speeds, so that's why they include it with their CPUs

>no zeppelin reference
It's like you have no idea what the fuck taking about.
6/10 Apply yourself.

is this a #pasta thread

it's slowly spoken by a woman in the translate, where's the option to change it to a fast paced hindi man?

Intel is literally going to use RADEON for their IGPU from now on so this pasta doesnt event make sense

thats a rumour

You're mom has a loose asshole is a rumour

They're licensing general gpu related shit because amrifat patent system is retarded. They're not using anything related to radeon.
It's like saying their gpus are geforce derivative because they were licensing gpu tech from nvidia.

Is is a mighty strong word but stilll

>Obviously, this is quite the bombshell if true >but it also gives us some potential insight into >the Radeon Technology Group and how it is >being run. It almost sounds like RTG’s >leadership is distancing itself from AMD’s core >CPU team and putting itself in a better position >to free itself from AMD entirely and return to >‘the ATI days’. It is being speculated that all of >these recent graphics deals with Apple and >now potentially Intel could all be contributing to >a potential acquisition or spin-off.

Sounds exciting!

kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/matthew-wilson/is-intel-about-to-start-using-radeon-tech-for-future-igpus/

More like they are licensing 3dfx kit

We all know nVidia is only something because of the 3dfx tech they jewed.

>meme arrows
>tripcode

BEST NEW PASTA

>-50c
Now he'll get an awesome auto overclock with the XFR function.

Did you mean PooPal?