Hey g

hey g

i told my parents to get me a good laptop for my birthday and to my supprize i found this macbook pro laying next to my bed when i woke up. ive been playing with it for 3 days and for the life of me, i cant find a single god damn thing to do with this.

im looking for a way i can install windows 10 on my mac. i mean a real install.... not that bootcamp crap or vmware.

this thing is worthless.

bait or just an ungrateful retard

be more grateful, thats alot of money

You use it like you would any other computer.
That too hard to figure out?

gaymer GTFO

Bootcamp is the real install though?

Bootcamp is what you want
Anyway you are probably under 18 years old, did yo know that you'll be banned for that?

Bootcamp is a real install, it's a native install.

All the Bootcamp software is is a disk partitioner to partition your disk ready for a Windows install - and it's a set of Windows drivers for your MacBook, which is tells you to copy onto a USB stick or CD so that you can install them from inside Windows.

OP here

well, i do alot of gaming. i wanted a laptop that can play games. also, i dont like osx. everything seems to be in a polished candy fuck world that tries its hardest to keep its users unaware of how computers work and what they are doing. i keep hearing mac is unix based and bla bla bla bla, but the linux distros for mac are crap.

but asside from that, i dont want to have to load up some bullshit pc emulator and reboot my machine each time i want to use one of the 9,000 apps i used in windows.

seriously, wtf is this crap. macs are for the idiots who dont know about computers.

i think the pubic needs to be more informed on what kind of epic fail these machines are. this is seriously a waste of hard earned money.

I can't get over how comically large that trackpad is.

any reply to this other than this is simply feeding this retard's ego.

Don't do it. Just leave him alone.

i'll give you a dollar for it

Bootcamp isn't an emulator you idiot
Anyway sell the machine, you wont game on it

>macs are for the idiots who dont know about computers

So you need help figuring out how to use a computer for idiots?

>I'm 12 years old

>Uses Windows
>complains that mac users don't know about how their computer works

If anything, OS X is more transparent about things like process handling, memory usage, kernal/userspace/application layer stuff, and other "real" tools. I hate OS X and I can still say that.

brew.sh
also bootcamp is a real install

>No Bootcamp

You do know that bootcamp is the real install right?

>i do alot of gaming. i wanted a laptop that can play games
sell it, buy an ayylmao or whatever the fuck you want and go back to you ungrateful shit

jesus fucking christ you clearly don't even know what bash is, suck it the fuck up and learn something before you act all arrogant on Sup Forums

Any game that is exclusively windows wont run on a shitty laptop anyway

>everything seems to be in a polished candy fuck world that tries its hardest to keep its users unaware of how computers work and what they are doing.

that's because you ARE a fucking idiot that is unaware how computers work. otherwise you wouldn't be ass-paining over a fucking learning curve like you are now you fucking moron.

also they didn't buying you a GAYMAN laptop because GAYMAN is for fucking children. grow up dude. you can't live in your parents fucking basement forever.

Why the fuck do people get Macs and hate macOS. If you can look past the non-open source, non-GNU, non-neakbeard aspect its a beautiful OS that doesn't require the kernal to be recompiled everytime you want to connect to a projector while still mainting a nice *nix environment.

Should have told them to get you a Dell XPS 15 with a GTX™ 1050

This is some of the most elegant bait I've ever seen

There's nothing wrong with wanting to play games, they work as great stress relievers. But getting a laptop just to play games is stupid, there's a reason consoles exist

Consoles are pretty useless outside of exclusives.

Still a better experience than gaming on a laptop

Boot camp is dual booting, so you could use bootcamp and delete the MacOS partition.
or giv to me

>not constantly talking about how apple is terrible and how macs are bad in front of your parents in case this ever happened.
>not selling it as soon as you see it
>not enjoying life with a thinkpad

Very politely ask your parents to return is so that you can pick out one that you like for a similar amount of money.

/thread