HOL UP

HOL UP

Now this is podracing

WE

Stop posting video games on int you american retards.

AYOAYOAYOAYOAYAO
HOL UP

>that club
How many soldiers actually carried one in WWI?
>that coat
Are Swedes retarded? Why would he wear it like that? Is this an anime video game?

>swedish games

lmoa

>that maximum overshilling in Sup Forums about CoD

They're not even subtle about it, anymore.

Swedish game developers really does love niggers don't they?

...wut.

idgi tbqh

What's wrong with the guy in the box being black? Did blacks not fight in World War I?

>going to Sup Forums
>any year

we wuz soldiers n shit

AYO HOL UP MY NIGGA, MY NIGGA I SAID HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ SOLDIERS N SHIET

WE WUZ LIBERATORS

>another Battlefield game
How can anyone even keep track?

about a fucking time,it's a ww1 setting

Swede cucks did it again

No we need a new WW2 game

They were, but still comparatively irrelevant.

It's because people on int find it funny when anything has to do with a black man

>black german soldier
its like pottery

>WW1
This will be a mistake

t. Jamal Benedetti

if we get lucky we might get a german campaign set during ww2
even though it'll be 100% OH I HATE THIS SO MUCH HATE UGH THE NAZIS ARE HORRIBLE AND I'M HORRIBLE FOR FIGHTING THEM

if they want a non european cahracter wouldn't an indian or north african soldier be more relevant since they contributed millions of soldiers to the allies?

kek

They should make 90s Balkans games.

Swedish studio, got to go with the BBC

Hellfighter regiment, this time they really wuz

yes im sure doing some ethnic cleansing along with some occasional skirmishes would be fun

maymays

>Game developed in Sweden features a black MC killing white people

Geez, I didn't see that one coming

lad, blacks were on the frontlines

krauts had colony at new guinea

if he is part of that African American regimetn that kicked ass in some battle, I don't remember which but they got one or two medals of honors for it then I'm fine with this

Tbh I wanna play ww2

jag vet, men inte lika mycket som andra. jag bara slängde ut det för det känns som en VI VAR karaktär

In WWI and WWII, rocket propelled explosives were still in their infancy, and tanks were basically impervious to lobbed grenades and other explosives. There was only one point of weakness- the cannon barrel that lead directly to the people inside. Realizing this, the practice began of sneaking up to the tank and lobbing a grenade directly down the barrel. To counter this, tank operators began raising their cannon angles to the full aperture to avoid these attacks. It was too high for the white man to jump. It was president Abraham Lincoln who noticed that black soldiers alone were capable of this incredible feat: dunking the grenade into the hoop of the cannon, so he immediately emancipated them and set them to the Western front. This practice later developed into the sport we call basketball.

Fuck WWII, man

>HUUUUUR DUUUUUR IVAN, KILL AL DA NAZIS
>HUUUUUUR DUDE, KILL ALL JAPS

>muh niggas killing de old nazis with funny hats
EA really knows their american audience

CRACKERS BTFO HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course you would be. Bringing shitskins in to fight your wars is beyond shameful. Not to mention a desecration of sacred Europa. But post revolutionary France and the UK are biggest race traitors in history. It's pathetic that British and French blame Germany for Europe's current situation when they have been fucking over white Europe since before the Crimean War. But yeah
>back to Sup Forums
I get it.

Need a game about the Finno-Korean Hyperwar

Feel like people forget that the trailer focused on bunch of ethnics.

But you guys are such a bunch of cucks that the only thing that you guys can think of when you hear bf1 is the black man on the cover.

>desecration of sacred Europa

but the regiment I'm talking about was a US regiment

enough already

WWI hype

BTFO kek

>Battlefield game taking place in World War I

How are they going to pull that off? How important will trenches actually be in this game?

this cant be real

WE WUZ SOLJAHS N SHEEIT

WE BEAT DA GERMUNZ