American politicians

>American politicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHKlRik26RM
youtube.com/watch?v=oeiEO6rv97s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying we're any better

if trumps was pro-environment I would vote for him in a heartbeat. I'm on the fence right now though

>i'm on the fence

:)))

That has to be fucking shopped. That cannot be real

It is real I regret to inform you

lol

It is a scam though.

They're expert shills.

I feel like global warming steals too much of the spotlight. We never focus on overfishing, habitat destruction, etc. because all we talk about is this. I want a candidate that actually considers other environmental problems and doesn't just go LEEL DUDE HIGH TEMPS LMAO

>Scientists are shills
>Let's choose to listen to businessman and politicians instead

>implying Trump is wrong
get stumped.

b-but muh clouds theory

Jesus fucking christ. Well I hate Hilary but I guess I have to vote for her now. I refuse to let a man who fell for the Kennedy's shit-tier science memes be president

Le I wont disagree with a foreign politician on anything because of memes

kek

A rise in the global climate has much wider implications than shit like overfishing. Entire species of crucial fish will go extinct (which leads to further extinction as the whole ecology gets fucked) if there's no change in policy. Saving a rare species of tuna isn't a problem for anyone that doesn't give a shit about sushi.

Yes sir, it's people like my father, a lifelong biologist, who are shilling very hardly to have people buy into their hoax

Change "child" to "America child" plz

A retarded president for a retarded society... I think it fits pretty well..

Would be good if Ilham replied to him.

t. Smith ibn John, son of an oilnigger

Holy shit. Will some delusional Sup Forumsfaggot please reply to this.

My father literally owned oil rigs and still believed in global warming, dingus.
Only people who don't believe it are farmers who think it's some sorcery to make them stop burning coal at nights, not oil industry workers.

It's fake, this is the actual tweet

This is pretty much me and the republican party as a whole. I lean right on every social issue and economy, which is why I was sort of behind Kasich because he seemed like he was open to the idea of listening on climate and environment. Wish Trump would defy the right on this issue and change his mind. He's already got the republican base.

S-stop playing with me Baka desu senpai

Easter?

People routinely use single instances of extreme weather/natural disasters etc as anecdotal evidence for man made climate change as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHKlRik26RM

Fuck no. If you aren't voting for Trump at least vote for Bernie.

>Snowing in Texas and Louisiana
>record setting freezing temperatures throughout the country and beyond
Global warming is an expensive hoax!

>Healthy young child goes to doctor
>gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines
>doesn't feel good and changes
>AUTISM
Many such cases!

Guys an absolute fucking memelord

Nature will find a way. How many mass extinctions have we gone through at this point? No denying shit is going to get bad, I ain't no climate deniar quite the opposite actually. I honestly think weve passed the point of no return and no amount of sequestration is going to change it. Just feel fortunate that we may die before the end of everything maybe. Again, nature has it's ways of surviving. If a couple of billion people need to be killed by the earth, then it's going to happen and the earth will rebound. if there is a way to stop it though I will 100% get behind it I just don't think it possible

>Nature will find a way

holy fuck

rangeban americans now, i'm done

>all these retards thinking there isn't a link between vaccines, low testosterone and autism
Just like swine flu vaccines were totally safe, and didn't cause narcolepsy. Right goys?

dumb vargposter

Right. Swine flu was real

Swine fly truly was the biggest scam of this decade.

>take a random mutation of the common flu
>get the lugenpresse to hype it up as the next plague
>whip up some "vaccine" filled with mercury and other extremely harmful shit
>sell it for shekels

yeah but the autism epidemic in usa is because theyre virally retarded ... jk it really is because its probably some overdiagnosed shit so they can have their pill fixes they love so much (refering to ameritards)

Makes money for the pharmaceuticals, tho

Bernie is a retarded populist which doesn't have money for his plans.
Shillary atleast has foreign policy experience, even if she is in bed with the military-industrial complex and the secret services.

lmao shillary is a dangerous person that will further the globalist agenda. import refugees en masse to cause terrorist attacks and when these happens, more control for the government. she probably will cause several human sacrifices in the form of military interventions, will scale up tensions with russia. she has fraudulent past, and is an overall cold hearted bitch.

the only choice is trump, someone has to break out of this infectuous pro refugee thinking thats manically taking over every country

Why don't we just make shops of all the presidential candidates saying offensive things; spread them around, and ruin this election with memes?

And from the lesser-evil angle, you believe Bernie is better in that regard?

I am convinced that his purpose is to destroy the republican party and allow Hillary to win this year. If you voted for Trump, you basically voted for Hillary

As if refugees were the largest threat to the world right now

Are you implying they're not?

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

>YES goyim, get rid of your evil, environment wrecking industry and give it to the Chinese while impoverishing million of laborers. The Free Market will save the environment.

He repudiated his statements after "seeing more facts" early last year.

>liberals

Shillary's self-proclaimed greatest triumph is Libya for Christ's sake.

It's amazing how leftist 2005-2009 was.

Obama was straight up Bernie in 2008 fucking over establishment Hillary.

It's sad but I really only support the left because they are the only ones anti-carbon in my country.
There are SOME environmental republicans but they lose party support most of the time.

I'm fairly conservative, but I'm a biologist and these things are well... facts. The only people who deny this are those with financial interests or haven't sat down and read a single scientific report in their life. It pains me to live in a country with so little morals when it comes to money - both left and right

>French think environmental issues are important
>French are pro nuclear power

French are the most arrogant yuro trash yet they're the most uneducated. They all think they're Stephen Hawking but they're just faggots with thick rimmed glasses sipping latte in cafes.

Science has no political party. It's not supposed to at least but that's difficult when people say everything you have ever done is a lie

This meme doesn't address analysis about the actual global warming, which is very heavily documented and whose effects are already showing.

This decade will probably be a swing to the right, then going back to normal after the dust settles and people realise nothing really changed.

Just don't vote you mong

>basing your beliefs on the climate change issue on what your favourite fucking celebrity says about it

pro or con, this is really fucking infuriating to me. do some fucking research! even if you're wrong, at least you actually came to that opinion with some effort, unlike the hordes of retards who just parrot the bullshit they hear from their 'heroes'

>French think environmental issues are important
Nuclear is super-clean in that regard.
Disposal is annoying and must be done very carefully, but not polluting.

What alternative ? Fuel and Gas ?
And actually; quite a few of us are against nuclear plants, even tough it is the best alternative we have right now.

are you aware that he has less than a 2% chance at winning at this point and it only matters if you are in a state that hasn't held their primaries yet?

The guy is a populist; he says whatever he think will appeal to the lowest common denominator of Americans. I don't think he believes half of what he says.

LEICESTER CITY READ IT AND WEEP

5000-1 ODDS BOYS

YEAR OF THE MEME COMEBACKS

WOOOOO

>No source given.
>Not in time's archives.

>This meme doesn't address the 1 in 4 women are raped on college campuses statistics which is very heavily documented and whose effects are already showing.

Shut the fuck up. You're just a liberal retard pushing bullshit propaganda to springboard nutty liberal ageandas. Pretend the climate change bullshit is true. What are we supposed to do about? Well intellectuals like OP have the answer here.

This is pretty true. I was a climate denier and a very strong one but ended up getting a degree in biology with the intent of med school but ended up liking ecology and now a Masters in ecology and my research was on carbon cycling which is a pretty ebun transition in just 6 years.

It's good to find something on your own

Did you just compare self reported rape statistics to NSF funded and private funded research? Are you actually this much of a moron?

I can't even fucking believe what the fuck I'm reading and how deluded someone can be simply for the purpose of being "right"

>What are we supposed to do about it?
Fucking this, you liberal fuckwits. Raise the taxes and drive all the manufacturing to China, where they dump all the toxic waste into the ground giving zero fucks? Good job, you've not only destroyed the lives of billions, but the planet at an even faster rate!

>NSF funded and private funded research
I wasn't part of the research so it doesn't mean shit to me. Keep crying, bug eater.

Kill yourself.

I love this one

Many doge such wow

Are you doing your part to save the planet by eating crickets? You should convert to homosexuality to save all those whales and polar bears too.

You're the only one with this weird cricket eating fetish.

Why do retards pretend to know better than the people who actually study this shit? Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are?

>that one meme Fin girl
Sup Forumsfags are pretending to be women lmao

So you'll take the word of people who are paid off by oil and gas companies instead. Wonderful logic there. This is not a fucking right vs "librul boogie man!!!1!" issue it's a public health issue and an international health issue, Keep drinking that lead and mercury water why don't ya and sucking off corporations dumping it in. That's definitely the best option
I just think it's ironic that this is the type of person who would say "liberalism is a mental disorder" but is this deluded into being as republican as possible that their party can NEVER EVER be wrong and everything they do is right

Actually I'm just bored and use that account to shitpost.

>300 BCE : earth is flat
>1900 : the earth is round

SCIENTISTS

we agree with Trump.
Sure back in the days when the sun didnt shine there weren't any combustible engines.
Explain that one global memesters
youtube.com/watch?v=oeiEO6rv97s

He's not a politician just a rich idiot.

the Sup Forumstard dug his own grave with that post, did he realize he just put trump in hitler's place with his exemple

Donald pls, I thought you hated the pharmaceutical companies. This is LITERALLY their own shill theory to sell more drugs.

I'd rather vote for someone who's going to lose than vote for fucking Hillary.

Vote McAfee!

FA-OOKIN PRAWNS MAN THEY'RE ALL OVA THE PLAYCE

Actually the faggot finally shut the fuck up after that. I anticipated he'd go along that path, but no, apparently lefties are to stupid to take bait even when it's rubbed up on their noses.

I'm surprised many Americans here are not super right wing trump supporters. You all seem a bit more reasonable than pol.

>You all seem a bit more reasonable than pol.
Not much of a feat.

A-are a lot of chilean girls pale qts with blue eyes? I know one girl from chile in my school and she is super beautiful

Is he running?

His denial of global warming is a ploy to attract campaign donations. Every Republican does it whether or not they actually trust the science.

A lot? Sure. The majority? Heck no.

Sup Forums is the nucleus of it all, of course it's going to be the most extreme.

Americans on int have a global perspective and know about the world outside of the US.