Apple

In this thread you must post one (1) thing that you like about the products and services Apple Computer Inc. has made. It can be nostalgia, good memories or just positive experiences, old or new. No bullying.

>beautiful designs

...I'm drawing a blank.

>easy to use unix os

Affordable to any normal adult with a typical professional career

Competitive prices.

That's about all I could come up with. Mac OS X was a pretty decent version of Unix 10 years ago.

I like that they have a decent OS and they haven't turned it into another Windows clone.

bitmapped displays were nice

The Apple II's expansion slots were pretty nice. Had full DMA and everything.

Brought to the forefront and normalized technologies the rest of the industry was slow to adopt or largely given up on.

consistently pleasant user experience

Me too senpai. All I can think of is esthetics.

I like my iPod classic. It's the first gen of the iPod with colour screen. I haven't used it in over 5 years. Charged it back up the other day and works great. It had over 50Gb of music I thought I had lost.

>find an old mp3 player
>check it out
>all that fucking nostalgia
truly the best feel

like a time capsule

>man, I used to listen to this shit?

I... kinda like the Apple wall adapter I bought to power my raspberrrypi.

Sorry. Thats the only apple product I have.

>In this thread you must post one (1) thing that you like about the products and services Apple Computer Inc. has made.
>>beautiful designs
You /thread'd your own thread in the original post. Beautiful designs is really the only good thing one can say about Apple.

>the honest, simple joy of playing multiplayer bomberman with your friends on an old LC in the late 90's

Back in those days I still thought computers would genuinely make our lives so much better, this would be the digital revolution

Soon, everybody would have time to spare and people would do nothing but go to museums 'n shit and play bomberman because our free time would be endless

But now the future has come and it were all lies, all of it. We are nothing more then slaves desperately trying to keep our precious digital age going like ants feeding their queen so she can poop out more little antlings that will be brought up by even more ants that were pooped out before them.

So if apple did anything for me, then by god it gave me hope

Your girlfriend's fat.

fat girlfriend > no girlfriend faggot

go rub your winky to some 2D grills you fucking neckbeard

This. I was an old IIgs, LC pizza box, or Power PC All-in-One like we had at middle school. Pure nostolgia. Always wanted an Apple computer growing up, but they were way out of our league.

REEEEE
YOURE SUPPOSED TO SAY, "REALLY?" LIKE EEEK THE CAT DID!

God, Sup Forums sucks.

this place is getting too autistic for me, and i'm pretty autistic.

Apple II gs, my childhood computer.

Think I should be tested? Are there any benefits to late diagnosis as an adult?

Auti$mBux

I really want a classic iPod just for music

The size, shape, storage, sound quality, and input are nearly perfect

But I have a job in a lab that requires lots of repetitive movement and very little human contact.

Yes.

Also true.