Windows in 2017

Windows in 2017

>if i keep reposting it maybe people will eventually forget this is the Cloud version

Hilarious. What machine is this running on?

Virtual

KEK

So W10 users can't even have cmd.exe?

Wtf I hate windows now

2017 will be the year of the Linux desktop. Courtesy of Microsoft.

Their next build won't let the users use cmd or powershell. It's still in the insiders' images tho

>you can only use apps(TM) from the windows store(TM)
>For security!!!

You knew this was coming as soon as they started talking about merging mobile and desktop.

Fascinating. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

This isn't the enterprise edition, so I don't really care.

I only use windows for work anyway. Therefore this isn't my problem.

It's just micosoft trying to '''''''''protect''''''''' your devices from ''''''''viruses''''''''

>""""""""""""""""protect""""""""""""""""

It's not, it's the new Windows version

Have you tried installing a stable release instead of an insider preview?

insider preview just means that this will be the new version
a windows without cmd and powershell is coming to you very soon

If it's in the insider preview, it may very well be implemented in the stable release.

The dumb users Microsoft targets would not care.

>Current state of windows

lol, sorry no one is stupid enough to believe that.

you don't have to believe it
you can literally just try it right now
the insider builds are nothing but the beta for the new version
in a few months this will be the stable

Keep dreamin sunshine

Cmd is probably going to be a feature in server and enterprise versions.

By July you'll be making excuses about how this is actually a good thing and helps "keep Windows safe"

>Their next build won't let the users use cmd or powershell. It's still in the insiders' images tho

Why do you feel a need to lie on the internet?

Windows has the most dismal virus protection I've ever seen

I'm tech savvy (I downloaded something off sourceforge) and my computer was plagued with a constantly replicating virus that consumed all my memory, replicated itself and other programs about 50 times over, hijacked Google Chrome, over-rode the permissions and administrator privileges and I think actually nullified Windows Defender so it couldn't be opened

This shit went on for nearly a month and I finally buried it by doing a slight of hand where I was removing privileges, killing processes in task manager and deleting things within a span of a few seconds all while my internet was cut off.

Judging by all the underage morons that run batch scripts off of Sup Forums I'd say it's a good thing.

>I'm tech savvy
>didn't just wipe it and start over

You are not tech savvy.

I am switching to Apple ecosystem (macOS, iOS) so I dont care anymore.

Windows and pajeetdroid bye bye.

Sleep tight sweet prince.

They can, just not on a cloud version of w10. OP is a faggot

>sourceforge
>tech savvy
>not compiling the program yourself
You need CommonSense® Antivirus suite user

You're not tech savvy, someone tech savvy would lose nothing of value bar 15 minutes to reformat and resume work in the remote case he gets infected.

>Their next build won't let the users use cmd or powershell.
So you are trying to get us to believe Microsoft is throwing super successful shit that enterprise needs out for makes Windows more like iOS?

mint / mate

>i'm coming out, guys!

>I'm techy savvy
KEK

>Windows 10 Cloud™
>comes with system programs that are basically vital for an operating system
>can't run these programs that it ships with

When are you buying the set of rollerblades.

It's funny how wincucks kept saying "they removed the apps from anywhere" feature on macOS, even though you can still run any by right clicking. And now they can't even open their own programs.

This.

I moved to Linux last year and never regretted for once. Microsoft is really shilling "Linux is not user friendly" meme very hard

Install TempleOS

no photoshop on linux

i will never switch

same, i added an ubuntu partition on my hard drive like a year ago because i heard good things about it being user friendly and I just wanted to check it out for a couple hours or so. But every week i found myself spending more time on linux and less on windows. I'm at the point now where i just use wine whenever i can instead of bothering to boot win10. I think it's been like two or three weeks now.

When microsoft finally just makes windows 10 completely unusable and I wipe it off my hard drive, I don't think I'm going to miss it.

This is the cloud version you retards. Do you faggots really think Microsoft would disable cmd? People's workflow depends on it, you fucks.

>Give people access to cmd on cloud
>they fuck up the whole cloud server
>microsoft gets blamed
Yes, it's not like they're providing a service or anything.

>I'm tech savvy
>I downloaded something off sourceforge

There is literally no reason to switch to MacOS.
There are two option as far as OS goes, you either play games and/or is forced to use something that only runs on windows from your work or you use Linux.

>single frame web

the fuck's your problem???

I know that, I will build a pc and slap ubuntu on it. If I dont like it I'll try hackintosh.

thanks for the filter

PS: kill yourself

It's going to be a stripped down, free version of Windows 10 for shitty chinktablets. 99% chance someone's going to find a way to restore functionality to it within a week anyway.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe this
Right?

Really makes you think. If you're dumb enough to 1. Fuck up an os install and 2. Complain about it when it clearly says its not installed, you need to leave.

IT'S OVER
MICROKIKE IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
WINSHILLS BTFO
PAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>install (((our))) trusted app, goy

Is there a reason, why you don't use a virtual machine for Photoshop?
So I've been using Linux, since Win10 fucked up with my Laptop. Last week I had to use Excel for a job at my university. 10 minutes to set up Win7 in virtualbox

>Is there a reason, why you don't use a virtual machine for Photoshop?

are you, uh how do I put this delicately, retarded?

Hardware acceleration. This pretty much makes virtual machines useless to me 9 times out of 10.

>trying this hard for the billionth time to cry some sky is falling windows shit

kek

If someone chooses to do something fucking retarded with their computer they deserve to suffer the consequences of it, it is very much a teachable moment. What next? In the future will no one have access to a stove because it can get hot and they might burn their hands?