Facebook tells me that I have fake name and now they restricted access to my profile until I provide photo of my...

Facebook tells me that I have fake name and now they restricted access to my profile until I provide photo of my government issued ID.

topfuckingkek how about never you sick fucks

is there a workaround for this stupid shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_XH0MvGrPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Create a new Facebook account.

Post proofs

stop using Facebook

third post best post

This.

Im not "using" it , I never added anyone, I am just spying some people and keeping update with their online persona which as we know 95% reflects their "real life" one. ( i believe that there is no difference between online and real life, its all real life, especially with facebook)

> i believe that there is no difference between online and real life, its all real life, especially with facebook

lol

I'm about 7 different people online. Anonymity is beautiful and if you ever get tired or fuck up one persona, it's as easy as burning it down and going somewhere else.

People and relationships are temporary, so should be your identity.

kek, meanwhile I use a rogue account based on a fake character from a cartoon

I know that , but people I'm spying on are just plain "normies" that provide all real personal info. They are not deep into subterfuge like you so it is very plain and simple for me to profile them.

>i believe that there is no difference between online and real life
Except you will dare say shit online that you wouldn't in real life,
the absence of physical communication,
the absence of tangible socializing that doesn't divert into meme spouting cancer because you exhausted all your social and mental capacity with other people.

>is there a workaround for this stupid shit?
delete your facebook account you massive faggot

Make a fake ID and print it on paper should work

Do you even use facebook? Are you comparing Sup Forums, an anonymous board , with facebook?

It's the same on Facebook you stupid fuck.
Even one of the most hated faggots on the Internet admits and legitimizes this:
youtube.com/watch?v=s_XH0MvGrPc

You can stop making comparative blunders to excuse your retardation.

just abandon it and make a new account, then

>going to jail over something as dumb as a Facebook account

God you're one dumb nigger.

my ex is a model and her account got locked cause they thought shes a fake account

she had to provide all of the password memes and had to use her real name from now on cause her last name was "Sswag"

FB just werks man

My friend used to change his name all the time and now his middle name's stuck as swag[something] because Facebook won't let him change it anymore

This happened to me as well as I wasn't using my real family name. I then resorted in using my patronymic as my family name and it worked. I guess Suckerberg doesn't really know how the naming scheme works here.

>is there a workaround for this stupid shit?

delete your facebook account you kek.

>tfw you make a burner account to spy on people and one guy with a fuckton of friends acceps a freidn request from a guy named "Gandalf Motherfucker" and you get access to the photos of a lot of people whithout them knowing it's you looking at their photos

not anymore tbqh, even normies block third party users from looking at their pics nowadays cause they think that's real privacy

>sensible_chuckle.gif

shouldn't there be an option to "verify via SMS"?

if there is then go get a pre-paid SIM and use it.

>even normies block third party users from looking at their pics nowadays
They don't block friends of friends.

I've also had a ton of luck talking with people and convincing them that I was just someone they knew playing a prank on them by talking with them through a false account, and then they forget about ever making me a friend because thye have a thousand friends and never post anything.

Typical hee hee productions fan. Shouldn't you be in school right now?

>can't even make an argument
>talks about school
Oh the irony.

>in both cases you don't have the physical presence of someone influencing your thoughts
>you don't have to think about the appearance of someone during communication, seeing their eyes, registering their body movements and expressions
>you have the time to think when you are writing your dogshit opinions on the Internet, while you have to adapt and be fluid during a conversation to avoid awkward silences, stumbling, and moments of retardation
>you actually have to think about possible physical consequences of saying certain shit

Yes, comparing the two is a correct thing.
It's the same fucking environment. The idea that anonymity and posting with a name, even if it is a username, make people any less retarded depending on the method, has already been disproved by the immense amount of named retards acting like moronic retards.

I did make an argument. Maybe if you had a modicum of reading comprehension you would understand that the fact that you're an hee hee productions fan makes you a fucking cretin.

be careful, soon it will be mandatory!
it already is for shit like making a yahoo account apparently

>what's important is not the content of an object, but its brand!

Oh look, a Razerfag. Your arguments are automatically invalid.