Why did it fail?

why did it fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/b3d704c50bc426d6358530f2cb39c2c1
google.com/amp/s/mspoweruser.com/microsoft-calls-new-german-headquarters-the-biggest-shift-since-the-industrial-revolution/amp/?client=lightning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean? Lots of people are still using it for desktop and server.

Are you just baiting for replies to your shifty thread?

Didn't fail; became Android. Nice quads.

everyone with any talent is getting paid to develop proprietary software, only autists and idiots do it for free

nice digits btw

Not only is it the backbone of the world's most popular mobile OS, it's used in basically every single backend system for nearly all major tech companies. Failure, right?

It doesn't run muh video games.

>lots
>3%

There are just about as many gay people on earth as there are Linux users.

Tech literacy is too low among the general population.

Autism is also linked to linux

> 3%
What the fuck is wrong with you?
God damn tech illiterates need to fuck off this board, it's just disgusting.

>LOOK AT THIS GRAPH
>no cited source
>probably made it in gimp five minutes ago

Nice fake news.

>Other interests of speed readers
>on Facebook
If you're going to modify an image, modify the whole thing.

>too stupid to do a reverse image search
Tech illiterate moron just fuck off.

>Windows

lol this sort of shit bait triggers me, go do your homework you little nigger, adults are talking here.

LOL

I copied and pasted from google images
gyazo.com/b3d704c50bc426d6358530f2cb39c2c1

Oh wait, I have graphs too!

Yay, more graphs!

Oh Jesus, that has happened to me my entire life on Windows. What causes that anyways?

>Poo in loos use it so it's totally successful guys
Lol

Reduced productivity and increased stability issues over Windows.

Little over a decade ago, Munich completed a migration from Windows to LiMux that involved some 15,000 computers, reportedly cost over €30m. Today, most of the local authority's computers run LiMux, although some use Windows to run certain applications.

According to Munich's current administration, council staff members dislike the software they have to use each day, and the city needs to stick to one operating system: Windows.

"Employees are not satisfied with our IT," Reiter told a council meeting on Wednesday morning, citing a report he had commissioned from Accenture. "More than half are not happy."

Left out the part about Microsoft building a facility in Munich and lobbying the local government.

google.com/amp/s/mspoweruser.com/microsoft-calls-new-german-headquarters-the-biggest-shift-since-the-industrial-revolution/amp/?client=lightning

>2017
article written in october 2014
nice fake news faggot

No one's stopping Linux from building a facility in Munich and lobbying too, you weakling.

Stop blaming others for your shortcomings - of course a city will take an option that offers better, local support over some hobbyist timesink shit anyday. Support ALSO IS a feature of your product. Microsoft is playing the game fair and square.

Git gud.

as a gay man, don't compare me to linux users

So how many users in numbers is 3%?

>Understanding journalists who not only have corporate backing to essentially undermine his presidency after they were caught colluding with the Clinton campaign red-handed (as shown by Wikileaks) and have drummed up a false McCarthyist rage against Russia for bullshit accusations of hacking the US election, when in reality Hillary Clinton was literally the worst presidential candidate in US history
Yeah, that seems about right

>start by calling anything they don't like fake news
>Get called fake news back
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaa ;_;
Leftists, Everyone

Why are the memes so stale for the left? They copy and try to mimic so much. Is it because they're too mainstream? Less educated audience? Mixture of many things?

Club penguin?

>Why are the memes so stale for the left?

The left is the hegemonic cultural establishment. Memes are funnier when they're subversive; you can't do that with leftist memes in 2017 in the West.

saved

You don't already have a reply farm folder?

That's what I was thinking as well. It's a bit awkward since I think people farming for responses for fun seem to put out the best faux leftist memes. Best are when you intentionally use spelling or other errors to exacerbate things.

Wasn't the left the one blaming Trump's victory on fake news of sites like Breitbart and co? People reading that instead of the New York Times like good people do?

I guess the attempt failed and now they're trying to invert the narrative.

no/shitty drivers

kek'd

GTFO microshill. Your OS is shit. *nix master race. Nobody cares what normies use; your DE is fucking garbage, and c# is gay

Fell for the fake news meme. Enjoy your censorship, fag.

Get the fuck back under the bridge, troll.

I know right? When will the centrists and right in the USA stop rioting and committing domestic terrorism. The sabotage, censorship, and police state are untenable.

;^)
>;^)

habbo hotel?

>still the most popular supercomputer and server OS
>now also the most popular mobile OS
>desktop OS is getting games through Steam now

How are you saying it's a failure?

Because sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade will cause your system to stop booting 20% of the time.

What do you expect?
Leftards are fucking idiots.
They can't think, they are told what to think.

Memetics is a powerful market, outside of le funny maymays on the 4chink.
It influences people to buy certain products very blatantly and subliminally all the time.
It also tells people how to think about things.
Subtle cues combined in sequence can be the difference between someone killing and not killing. That's how far-reaching these things can be.

>first post and the lincuck is already angry

>get blown the fuck out by a libby
>start to cry
you are always free to hang yourself

>get blown the fuck out
???????

not failure if it was never meant for desktop

>all this pajeet salt
god it feels good.

>fail

Did you even Android, faggot?