Is there anyone here who doesn't hate the states?

Is there anyone here who doesn't hate the states?

yes, Mexicans

I don't hate the states. But I am saddened by what's happening to it. Will be Brazil 2.0 soon.

Can't wait.

Only newcucks, but they quickly wisen up after witnessing the relentless banter here.

Me, and I don't have any commitments right now.

It's 93 miles to NYC, I got a full tank of gas, half a pack of Dr.Pepper, I just drank 14 of them, and I got to pee.

This I like them.
Northwest seems really comfy.

The right answer is that it depends on the state.

Pain resides within the Dark Heart, hidden away and only exposed when it's soul is overwhelmed and about to explode.

Raging waters, boundries pushed to the extreme, walls crumble and fall, as the power of the Dark Heart is set free.

Firey Passion, loves best friend all live within the Dark Hearts Den.

Run and hide, close your eyes, the Dark Heart of Fate lives within...

USA
USA
USA
Ya see kid, we've something that the other cunts don't, and that'a American brotherhood. If you're gettin' jerked over by the other cunts, count on a 'Merican to help you out

'mercans, and some countries under threat of intimidation or incursion from nearby Russia, China.

>thinking everyone hates the US
this is always a cute time in a young Americans life

tbqh I want to live in Minnesota so hard

we liked you in the 80s/90s

not sure what's been going on down there since.

Of course not. People dislike ideas, rarely real things. Especially on internet since we have no access to the real thing.

He's the hero Earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He is a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

>92% American Approval rate
Shame America is too busy to see us.
We are like the creepy stalker girl whom the harem MC never notices.

I-it's not like I l-like you Pinoy-kun... J-just shut up and bring me some luchon. And if you bring me balut insteas I'm gonna beat you up

We'll do anything for Uncle Sam

I like Texas.

nobody besides self hating cucks

nope

>Uncle Sam
My grandparents have a Filipino housekeeper (Pampangan, I think? Or something) and I love interrogating her about the Philippines.

"Uncle Sam" being a phrase still used, spam being a high-class food, Manila being an utter shithole.

>Philippines is 90% Catholics
>8% Muslims
>2% others
I wonder who could those 8% haters be. Hmmm....

(I'm )
I actually liked Manila - though I was mostly just in makati (for work). I did visit the Divisoria and parts of Tondo, and there everything started smelling like rotten meat. The Divisoria was fun though

We were indocrinated to believe that the whites are gods.
It's almost impossible to think that our grandparents once kicked you out for an independence that we are not ready for.

I can, however, foresee this love turning into a dark twist if we remain uncolonized within 100 years

I enjoyed my trips to the US every time I went.

Fuck off from my country you cunt.

>Can't wait.
>brazil with nukes and military power projected globally
do you really want off duty 'merican cops killing you over a dutch sandwich?