Welcomed tourist ranking

Swiss>Polish>>>>>>>French>Germany>>>>>>>>>>>>British>Russian>Canadian>Australia>Korean>USAan>Chinese

>tfw you arent welcome in japan or any asian country

Swiss>Polish>>>Finnish>>>>French>Germany>>>>>>>>>>>>British>Russian>Canadian>Australia>Korean>USAan>Chinese

Why would you hate american

they are noisy and everywhere

>tfw slavs are ranked above me

why not, you are honorary mongol

That's what you get for being a shitty bönde who only goes abroad to drink and fuck whores.

>polish almost 1st
onii-chan nanishton

how about taiwan

>chinese

Korean tourists are alright desu

What about nordics OP?

Swedes finns and such?

Swiss>Polish>>>Scandis>>>>French>Germany>>>>>>>>>>>>British>Russian>Canadian>Australia>Korean>USAan>Chinese

We can't tell Scandis apart desu but they are good

Swiss in Japan!

>We
sine desu

>tfw japan thinks we are scandis

>Canadian>Australia>Korean>USAan>Chinese

Why are Chinese ordered three times.

They are the same as a terrorist, Korean women being comfort woman on tourist visa.

then how can you tell the swiss apart from germans/french/italians??

europeans who look sophisticated are always swiss
Germans/French look normal

So guess his nationality

and this

What about us?

Dutch>Spanish>Canadian>French>German>Asians>Everyone else>>>>>>>Brits>American>Arab Sheik Offspring>Slavs

t. works in a Hotel in Bavaria

>Swiss>Polish>>>Scandis>>>>French>Germany>>>>>>>>>>>>British>Russian>Canadian>Australia>Korean>USAan=Brazilian>Chinese

miss
is to

Why do you people hate chinks that much, BTW?

I thought you guys liked them

they are abundant and noisy and bad mannered
but without that they would be quite good tourists because they spend lots of money here.

Brits=Germans>Russians>Other Euros>Brazilians>Other hispanics>>>>Chinese

abe and ldp that is the party these netouyo jap losers always eager to support love them. they always shut their mouths and try to derail it when it is pointed out.

AnythingElse>Chinese>USA

>Brazilians
>hispanics
Brazilians are latinos not hispanics you fat fuck

Well, we do speak Spanish after all you know :^)

No, ustedes hablan un lenguaje de mierda

Chinese tourists are so fucking bad, you have no idea.

Rude, loud and ugly?

All tourists are pretty decent except british one.

Chinese are too overrated

Oh right.
Chinese are a pain in the ass.

We should block ourselves from Chinese and British tourism.

Japanese > German > Canadians > British >>>Rest of UK > Dutch > Belgian > Russian > Italians > Korean > Muricans > South Americans > Brazilians + Mexicans >>>>>> Algerian > Chinese
>t. French

>Japanese > American > well-mannered Chinese > SEAsian > West European > everything else > Korean > ill-mannered Chinese > Brazilian > shit >>>>>>>>>>>> Russian

>USAan
what's this like? it's first time to see it.

>Australians are bad
how? strangely enough, usually I haven't heard something bad Australians do in Japan.

lmao

I'd say sorry Pierre but Mohammed is probably more accurate

Because they usually don't, Australians who go to Japan will go to experience Japan. Not to get cheaply drunk and be a dickhead like in Thailand.

>Brazilian
>hispanic

butthurt already?

horrible post

It's short for united statesian.

In many places people are taught that the term "america" includes the whole continent and not just the US, so it's a way to not suck their dicks

you answered very fast

Glorious UK first again

>best behaved
>americans
>worst behaved
>brits
This is wrong. British tourists are total bros while most americans are insufferable cunts.

TRUTH

>Japan and UK is the same island country
>Japan and UK was the same empire
>But people in UK are upside down with Japan
Why

Russhits, britshits and germanazis are equally shit.

you know it's a shitty thread when OP posts a pic of Louise

>read "Complete Hindi for Beginners" in the street while visiting Japan
>schoolgirls look at me weird

British tourists are only bad in shitty countries because that's where all the chavs, lads and slags go to get pissed and party. In good countries, our tourists are usually older and more well-behaved.

Kek, it's truth indeed. Americans here usually behave like spoiled brats. I think they mistake us for the immigrants in their country, but brazilians don't take shit kindly, so they go back saying we are rude. Brits on the other hand are educated and polite.

Well, we're not faring too bad.

NEVER TRUST GERMAN AS TOURIST, WE DID ONCE, THEY DUG HOLES IN ALL OUR BEACHES, ATE OUR FOOD, AND DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1945.

Why belgian so low? Did they speak french?

>British >>>Rest of UK
So...Northern Ireland?

U FUCKIN WOT M8?

U LOOKIN TO GET YOUR BAR SMASHED UP? YOU SLANTY EYED YELLOW DWARF

Russian tourists could be the best. They could behave well and pay more money than Chinese tourists do.

From my experiences, Korean tourists tend to be nicer than those obnoxious White tourists who are rude and loud.