What did Firefox mean by this?

What did Firefox mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfbFBdhJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw there’s a pile of shitposting/trolling comments under an interesting/valuable article. The movie itself is great tho, one may say it’s trolldom à rebours.

stop using firefox

Comments are (((fake news))), goy! Don't read them!

Sounds very sensible

That's why Firefox is and always will be my favorite browser :3

>using SJWzilla Firecuck

you just proved Mozilla correct

cuck

Where did normies get the idea that trolling=political uncorrectness?
Are they too simpleminded to understand the subtle pleasures of ironic shitposting and intentional baiting?

filtered

k

The reason you shouldn't read the comments isn't because of trolls.
Hell, trolls would be the only reason to actually read them, since then you can think, in the back of your mind, that whoever is writing this garbage is just joking.

Filter me cuck

Really makes you think

If people like this would die off and let the internet become a platform of actual cognitive and thoughtful communication, then there would be no reason to have a political movement to kick idiots off the web.

Imagine trying to publicly convey a point and some negative delta brainwave tardlet shouts "cuck" or "nigger" because his mind can't reason beyond a few simple thoughts.

This is what happens when your frontal lobes get ruined by memes and bandwagoning, they just follow each other and find humor in their stupidity. Adds a whole new perspective to the cliche, "ignorance is bliss."

Now watch as immature adults respond to this post with the same pattern of post that they stupidly know.

>the internet should be serious business
>no fun allowed

[spoiler]Niggercuck[/spoiler]

Why not change your start page if you don't like it.

Point proven. Also the internet can be fun without the retardation. But you guys just follow whatever you think is cool, so whatev.

You basically want a 100% serious forum because you can't handle irony.

>point proven
>what is irony
You can have intelligent conversation on the internet.
Just don't try to have intelligent conversation on the YouTube comment section or a Taiwanese Dickgirl Foreplay Jaypeg Repository.

Apparently irony is justification for idiocy.
There used to be an old running gag, "ironic shitposting is still shitposting", but it looks like that phrase has come and gone.

There will always be retards on any forum and you wont be able to do anything about them.
Anyway Sup Forums is pretty much just a shitposting board for Sup Forums and tech support for the normalfag boards

You asked for it, cucklord, etc.

Are you not comprehending or not reading? You can have fun without the stupidity. Try thinking for a change. When you realize "pretending to be stupid" is not the same as "100% serious", then maybe you'll learn to grow up. Sup Forums is a great example of "hurr im only pretending to be stupid".jpg. I though Sup Forums had a better collective mentality than this.

Yea, I just wish I could get the openess that Sup Forums offers without shit like this:
"hurr muh dubz lol cucklord nigger fag"

Its like the Sup Forums has more < (age:18) than they can notice.

>Sup Forums is a great example of "hurr im only pretending to be stupid".jpg
Really? They seem to be serious most of the time, and that's quite worying.
Are you bothered by swearing? Then Sup Forums is definitely not the site for you. And that user was just hoping for you to reply and to be taken seriously by you

Are you fucking stupid? Its not about the swearing its about the community content. I guess you can't see my point. What ev...

Can't make a retard learn reason, or comprehension.

>They seem to be serious most of the time, and that's quite worying.
let me allay your worries

Here's a tip faggot. Don't respond to obvious retards. There you go. Discuss your "to intelligent for the internet" without giving retards the (You) they're fishing for.

>What ev...
go back to reddt cuck nigger faggot
(HAHA I was just being ironic!!!)
Layers of irony: ∞

What kind of "discussion" do you even expect here? Especially in this thread?
You seem to think that you're intellectually above everyone here

>these fags managed to make a meme president

Firefox is a fake Chrome, so their argument is invalid.

wow this looks pretty fun and all the people in the pic are pretty likeable and normal-looking. Is this really the Sup Forums we know?

someone post what the comments say

THE FACES OF WHITE NATIONALISM

Ironically more diverse than places like Huffpost

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfbFBdhJ0

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>those mongs
>normal-looking
leave your basement sometime

Gee what a """genius""" comment. What your next great advice? Join reddit? I'm literally talking about the wave people that derail topics just to make it known that they exist, and they can type something irrelevant. The original topic is that firefox is taking a stand. If you can't understand this then why the fuck are your responding? The topic is at the top of your browser.

I don't normally give a shit because ignore retards like yourself is quite easy, but its the fucking topic, takes like 4 secs to read.

They are right. Comments are full of shit. Look at this cuck:

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

I'm not that smart, only a tard thinks of themselves as an intellectual. I think of myself as stupid, but willing to learn.

You are right now reading comments. Congratulations.

>normal-looking
Dude holding the tethered phone literally looks like he has a surplus of chromosomes.

Wow. Such amaze. Such genius. Who'd a thunk he's reading comments? I wasn't able to tell by his response to them.

Fucking retards.

None of those ""ironic"" posts were written by me
Why are you using shitty tumblr memes?
What you need to learn is that Sup Forums is a great way to see what people really think. But it's not really good for serious, long discussions

>still replying to me
At this point it's just sad.

>Still replying back
You're a hypocritical idiot.

More please daddy

And you need to learn that I'm only responding on what people are typing in this thread. If you noticed, my posts have generated some discussion about shit posting. I started out in 2006 on this shit site raiding habbo, thinking its cool, and making EFG stories about high school. I'm 26 now, and realizing that this site has taken its course... There's a difference between typing "what people really think" and repetitive shit posting.

I guess this site is just that. A giant shit post.

How long have you been on this website?
Keep in mind that many underage kids seem to be posting on Sup Forums, the average poster is probably 16 to 25 years old

Dude, I don't know if you are trying to do some kind of reverse trolling, but your post embodies the "stop liking what I don't like" attitude. If you are being completely real maybe a more moderateated board that fosters more thoughtful discussion would be a better fit for you, but if you want to continue with the sissiphian task of changing Sup Forums into something more to your liking then more power to you.

Seriously? Ill be glad when you children grow up.

As I said, Sup Forums is full with kids that own gaming computers and normalfags who don't know shit about technology.
Have you checked out /diy/? Other smaller imageboards like lainchan? Maybe /sci/?

see
The topic is about comments. I don't care what you fags post, but the community just sucks in general.

Nigga please. If you read all of the post you'd realize I don't give a fuck, just throwing in my opinion about comments. Take if for a grain of salt. I'm just commenting lol.

Lain is my fav. I post on /sci/ 24/7, that's my favorite board on this site. I've been to a lot of the other *chan and know they are miles better. I just can't let go of my nostalgia to this one. Its more of a personal choice than anything important. But its all just opinion, so don't take it too seriously.

They could have worded that better. "Take all comments with a large grain of salt" would be more constructive.

I don't get it.

Stop Sup Forums posting

>stop liking what I don't like
Shitting up threads with insults and unrelated trolling is not "liking what I don't like".

I didn't expect to get another one, thanks friend