Perfect phones don't exi

Perfect phones don't exi...

exist*
your welcome

>finger print reader in front.
applel in charge of design

/thread

It just makes sense, rather than some retarded hard to find thing on the back.

It combines two features is one and actually makes sense. Who the fuck picks there phone up with their index finger in the middle?

I'd have gone with the SE in a heartbeat if it was released when I bought my 6S.
>one-handed use
>no camera bump
>no rear antenna lines

6S with it's 4.7" is kind of the worst of both worlds. Too big to use comfortably use with one of my girly hands, but not big enough to have an extra comfy battery. It's the awkward middle child imo. That said, I can't be bothered to trade--in or sell my phone over those minor things.

How is a phone gay?

>not using your thumb

Do you use your finger on it when actually holding it? You stupid fuck.

Are you retarded? Some of those aren't even real, they're putting your search with 'case' or other words. As for the apps, we all know there's the same amount of bug chasing shit for both OSes, more for Android even because Apple doesn't allow explicit applications. Really, are you 12?

You know that the CEO of apple LITERALLY eats shit out of other men's assholes, right?

If that doesn't prove apple is gay then I don't know what will.

Tim Cuck is a homosexual, he's been working there since the 90s as the COO. Apple is a hardware and software company founded in the 70s that makes personal computers and smartphones as well as other things at the mainstream level. How old are you, seriously? You think there's no gay execs in any Fortune 100 company, even privately?

>2017
>still refusing to embrace your inner fag

You're*
Your welcome.

you're welcome*
you're welcome

>He thinks this is about Android vs iOS
All smartphones are gay by default. People who argue about them are even worse. You're not a man unless you use a Motorola Razr.

If only this thing ran clover

>his masculinity is defined by a cell phone

You fucking twink.

Get on my level

hearing co-workers bitch about Samsung vs Apple is irritating beyond belief. I can't believe anyone is actually impressed by what phone some else uses.

/thread

They don't. They stopped making good phones.

Now all we have is oversized fucking slabs with terrible text input...who's gigantic screens are needed by design when dealing with touch typing.

And fucking God awful shit auto correct.

And having a 5 to 6 inch slabs in your pocket at all fucking times.

No perfect phones almost existed...but then we got fucked over.

Physical keyboards are fucking shit, sorry. Only useful for underage faggots who want to text their friends under a school table.

second post best post

>Motorola Razr
gayyy

As much as I wanna change phones for some better performance the iPhone 4/4s/5/5s are all pretty based aesthetically.

Rounded edges suck and anything after those is just shit.

I will only buy a smart phone when a beseless phone is sold.

spbp

you know, although about physical keyboards, you have a point, I miss feature phones.

If only it had more support.

low tier b8

That's not 4S

Your welcome.

This, but XL and rooted

my text input its nice

It's amazing how cheap you can get this phone. After you relax around blacks you can just spend $40 for a new one.

what the balls am i looking at?