r u a grill

I'd rather the president be a cartel member than a fucking muslim

the cutest

why are pinko's so dumb, bros?

I'm average apparently

i think ur cute

Oh gosh

By pinkos do you mean whites?

If the president asked Russia to help them purge europe do you think russia would agree at this point or are they too reliant on their economy and happy with their current situation?

I'm all alone again, cum
What should I do now?

my phone pin is 1800kebabgone
whats yours
t. not a phone thief

fap

cum here

doing a wank lads

>tfw my lung isn't inflamed anymore
Holy fuck that sucked. I was laying in bed earlier and anytime I was on my left side it felt like I had a knife through my ribs. It also hurt like fuck to take deep breaths

russia is too busy occupying Ukraine.

How did america celebrate the birthday of the labour party of our great leader?

>128 kbps internet
ah yes very impressive, what year is it again? oh wait its not 1993? never mind

but what if we helped you take even more

Try communism again but with only europe this time so you don't have to kill off 10% of your own population

>tfw live in Indiana across from Louisville
>tfw the Derby is tomorrow
>tfw I can't go to my favorite taco place tomorrow because of a bunch of tourists clogging up everything

I fucking hate this day.

it's okay, when the derby is over, you can enjoy your flyover state in peace

>implying

Next I have to deal with the fucking Indy 500, then the fucking Forecastle Fest, then the fucking Louder Than Life Festival, then fucking tolls on I-65.

Why's it so dead in here? All the normies out at the club or what? Why does /cum/ seem like it's edging close to being on life support lately? The fuck did everyone run off to?

Probably all normies are out partying.

Does Mexico really send its shitty people over here so they don't have to deal with them?

no

So Trump lied?

I know how you feel. The town next to the one I grew up in hosts the Memorial tournament every year. The traffic on those two lane roads was a fucking nightmare.

Right now, the woman you love is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, her gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

Your beloved sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.

No they think its ok to break the law and enter a country illegally because their country blows and we conquered their clay a long time ago

Americlap got cucked by a Canuch

yes

Why should I vote for Trump?

inb4 cuck

I'm not voting for any of the democrats either. If I don't find a reason to vote Trump I'm just not gonna vote

It's the first friday night in may, and the weather is nice in most of the US.
It's been raining in about half of this country for at least half of last month.

But im watching her cook dinner, how does she hide it...

Anybody want to play overwatch with me?

But she's on the couch right next to me...

>tfw can't enjoy doujin unless the plot is pretty good

Memes
Less likely to warmonger than hillary

Yes vote for Trump if for no other reason then to send a message to the establishment

Go fucking read you lazy Americlap.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

I personally would vote for him because he's going to release the 28 pages and audit the fed, and as a conspiracy fag this gets me hard as diamonds.

In general /cum/ has been slowing down though.

its friday night and most people just got out of finals week

It barely rained here in April and has been raining practically nonstop for two weeks now where I am

Redpilled
Knows how to conduct business efficiently
Nationalist
Less of a warmonger than Shillary
Apparently knows the truth behind 9/11
Wants America to be more isolated again
Knows how to do jobs quickly and under budget
Wants Americans to have a unified identity and eliminate the polarization we are currently experiencing
Memes
Will be buddies with Putin

>and as a conspiracy fag

Damn, I smell really good right now
I wish someone was here just to sniff me a bit

>and as a conspiracy fag

His hands are kind of teeny

*sniffs you*
mmmm

This picture is so fucking retarded. That Simpson's episode came months after he announced you fucking imbecilic retards.

>we've gone to space
>we've split the atom
>we've sent Voyager past pluto
>we cant find a cure for the common cold

reeeee

It'd be a waste of finances

It's called not being a fucking retard and getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need you fucking fat burger.

>you will never cuddle Chloe Moretz by a bonfire under the late summer/early autumn American rural night sky as bugs chirp in the wooded background and nobody else is around

BOO!

did i scare you ?

>wanting to be with girls with rich daddies
>ever
Pic related is all you're going to get faggot.

DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH

No you didn't you retard, this is an image board, there's no fucking sound. I read that shit and saw your stupid image, that's literally fucking it. Try harder.

Stop being so full of shit.

How can anyone possibly like beer?

It tastes like shite

Fuck off West Virginia

I don't even drink alcohol desu

Who pissed in your syrup today?

I find that the local brews are much better

It's an acquired taste :^)

Seriously though, I fucking love an ice cold beer. It also depends on what type you drink.

Now pls go br shit

I have friends there

It's the ultimate fedora tipper's drink, when they fucking finish shoving dragon dildos up their tight hairy ass they light themselves a vape and fucking chug 200 litres of beer that cost them 10 fucking dollars.

>mfw Tom Brady is the reason he made this face
>mfw tom brady supports donald trump
How based

Your dumb cunt mother, hope she fucking hits the dong and get's in the fucking coffin that old hag, only good she's for is a good thrusting from a bunch of niggers around the corner.

pan dulce

chill out guy

>"canadians are good posters"
When will people stop thinking this

Rude desu

>200 litres of beer that cost them 10 fucking dollars
that'd be a pretty damn good price actually, only 5 cents for an entire litre of beer

>Restricted firearms licence course tomorrow

I use to think the same way

Then I had some microbrews and they are actually pretty nice. Wouldn't drink them if they didn't get me drunk still, but they taste bretty gud

When you finally realize you're not funny and no one around you loves you, and as a response to seeing the truth at last you jump off the fucking 16th floor stupid burgetr.e

What guns do you have senpai?

Is it true that people in Canada may only buy beer in designated liquor stores?

Post what you want

>Study shows boys outscore girls on reading tests if told the tests were a game. But boys scored significantly lower than girls when told the tests were assessments of their reading skills. The study was relatively small and involved children who were still learning how to read.

Holy shit the 1 subject girls had over boys and they get BTFO this hard

Most likely the sort he should use to fucking end himself and his miserable existance.

its okay its just me!

>still haven't seen a psych about my PAL back

>that glorious smell of your own urine after you've had tons of coffee

bit rude bud