Is anyone else looking forward to the eventual fall of the West and the takeover of Islam?

>no feminist bullshit - women are expected to perform their biological function of bearing children
>can marry girls at 12 - no bullshit with you being forced to marry a 30 year old and her old beaten-up pussy from years of poundings from nigger dick
>girls get their clit removed to ensure they don't become whores who'll fuck anything that moves
>women are their husband's property and you can beat/stone them if they fuck with you
>women are expected to dress modestly instead of like Paris Hilton (who would have been stoned at the age of 14 if this were Saudi Arabia)
>can have multiple wives

no because i actually like women

I'm unironically starting to like that idea I just don't want to be forced to pray or shit like that.

>>women are expected to dress modestly instead of like Paris Hilton
Something about this particular point makes me feel like you're either 13 or really fucking autistic.

meh

WWIII and complete nuclear annihilation when?

Their men are as bad as our women.

I enjoy the company of women and view them as my equals. I wouldn't want to be with a woman who is just a slave. In a relationship you should look for companionship and someone who you can confide in, not someone you can use as a fuck toy. This is why our culture is superior

If your biggest concern about islam taking over is how you'll get to fuck little kids and they can't ever leave you no matter how many hotpockets they microwave for you then I suggest you kill yourself

The only Muslims that practice FGM do it because they did it before they converted to Islam and the tradition just carried on. It's not a Muslim thing unless you're from one of the specific groups that does it.

Islam will not take over. It will become a significant minority, but society will be MULTIcultural and other immigrant groups will still exist, along with the natives. The liberal elite always promote tolerant, LGBT friendly feminist Muslims to represent Islam because that's what they want to transform Islam into. If they could make white people such cucks, it'll happen to immigrants eventually.

I don't look forward to it but I do get amusement out of it.

Our women and lefties are the biggest supporters of islam and they are the ones going to be stripped of rights and the gays will simply be thrown off a tall building.

It's more a case of watching a car crash in slow motion, I can't stop looking.

go fuck yourself ahmet you and your pedo prophet may three pigs fuck you and your family
also this

Sweden yes!

Why are leftists so powerful?

Because right wingers don't behead them and submit to their nonsensic "morals".

Holy god OP, loosen the headband on your fedora. It's cutting off the blood circulation to your head.

>Islam has turned every country that it's overtaken into a complete shithole
>t-the west will turn out different somehow!

Depends on what you define as left. Today's liberal elite almost always implements neoliberal capitalism and social progressivism. This is not the left of yesteryear that wanted inefficient state owned industries and moderate immigration policies to protect the working class in said country.

Honestly, I believe we got to where we are today because memes (in the original sense of the word) are subject to natural selection just like genes are. The memes that control society today are here because they are better and cementing themselves in people's minds and reproducing themselves. Think of it like religion, Christianity grew so much because it appealed to poor people (the vast majority of people in the ancient world), encouraged it's followers to spread the religion, and discouraged people from leaving. There's nothing that made Christianity better or more true than other religions, it was just better at reproducing itself. I think neoliberal capitalism is here to stay because it can incorporate and pacify so many radicals who would seek to destroy it. Like it pacifies the far left by making them focus on social progress before overthrowing capitalism, and keeps the far right from being a threat by marginalizing them with political correctness.

Islam is breaking that machine. Muslims just can't fit into neoliberal capitalism and social progressivism.

The only Muslim countries to be remotely livable and progressive are ones that had enforced secularization.

I guess what we're seeing right now is a large scale social experiment then. Money trumps ideology nine times out of 10, we'll see if Islam is that one time out of 10 that ideology is stronger and Western "degeneracy" can't eventually win them over.

What is consumerism if not just a more subtle version of that?

Also Albania is still a fucking shithole despite gommunism suppressing Islam there.

yup i am

means i can get a gf and she can't leave me or anything, hopefully i will lose my virginity then

I'm pretty sure Albania hasn't been communist in 26 years.

their women will just be westernized
if you dont have money you wont be able to marry good looking ones
it will still be shit

>no bullshit with you being forced to marry a 30 year old

Stopped ready there. Nice b8 tho, ppl will bite.

They make children, we don't.

That's the only number which matters in the long run.

The effects of communism did not instantly disappear after communism fell... There were entire generations of people raised under the communist system, where religion was relegated to be a minor part of their lives. Any radicalism in Albania today is a product of a religious revival, but that still represents a minority of the population.

Italian women used to have 8 children on average. Yes, differences in birth rate will have a significant impact on demographics, but eventually the same demographic transition will happen to the immigrants as well. What will probably happen is that the immigrant birthrate eventually drops and the immigrants become more secular, just like almost every population after being westernized for long enough. Hell, there might even be brown French fedora tippers that want to revive French culture from before multiculturalism then kek.

War will start long before this happens. It's just a matter of time it goes full Yugoslavia on the old world.

Not if you don't cut off the flow of Turd World immigrants. We curbed European immigration in the 1920s for similar reasons, but that was before open border liberal insanity happened.

As an atheist, I don't like the idea of forcing religion on anyone but I recognize that organized religion is a powerful unifying force. I wish we could somehow compromise and keep our western character but it seems like that's impossible. I have grown to hate neoliberalism more and more as time goes on, so I would not be adverse to a more extreme solution. That being said, I'd much prefer an intellectual and secular islam than salafism.

Eh, I don't think the borders are actually open. We still have pretty strict requirements for legal immigrants and getting citizenship takes a few years. Even Merkel wants European countries to collaborate on handling the refugees so that all countries have a small amount instead of a few countries taking them all. She doesn't want there to be too many in each country. And to be clear, I'm not making any value judgements here on what is or is not a good policy. Just trying to explain what *is* happening. Personally, I'm against mass immigration because the birthrate is falling almost everywhere, it's just not sustainable for our economy to depend on it. Plus there's the negative social consequences.

Plus I mean, Italians, Irish, and Poles were much more compatible with our society than, like, Syrians who are a completely alien religion and culture.

No, because I have a gf. It's actually not hard to get one, although I guess harder in the west where women are garbage.

Ignoring the SJW stuff, what exactly it's wrong with how gender roles work now?
>both have the same opportunities
>women are more than laundry machines
>betas get punished for being betas

I don't see the problem here

The problem isn't Islam per se, if Islam were a threat it would have taken over in
Eastern Europe, Latin America, East Asia as well, the problems lie in those that are in charge of the west that keep introducing self destructive policys that go against the society and nation

But I do agree a significant amount of people are too empathetic and cucked to do anything, and the ones that do are almost always attacked and called Nazi's as well as other liberal buzzwords