Hurr muh natural borders

>hurr muh natural borders

Don't be dumb gringo it's because that is territory controlled by mummies.
I don't have the map on my phone, but all states around Guananuato are under the control of mummies. That little hand is them advancing.

Fuck off, Jalisco is best state in beanerland

>Habitable states painted in red

how can mother's advance in such a fashion without being assaulted on their east and west flanks? surely theyre weak and tired from all the restless nights feeding their babes and signing lullabies. They should be easy targets in such a formation

>American "Just draw a rectangle" square

>one of the best states in this shithole
>it's full of homos

it's also full of qt's

sorry for having an actual culture and respecting ethnic borders

The only man who could defeat them died many years ago.

Y el thread de latinoamerica blanca ?

> mexico
> telling americans to
> "respect ethnic borders"
goldenlel

I kinda wish the mummies would come here instead.
Even better would be bog bodies.
I just can't get enough of bog bodies.

Guess you don't slap your bro's asses, bite their earlobes or pinch their nipples, fag

this is a mexican thread now

Look me in the eye and tell me this isn't 100x better.

Gb2 Sup Forums bogan scum

It's not. Borders should be based around ethnic or atleast natural borders. otherwise why even have borders at all?

>not posting the real map

Forgot pic

this

These are outdated, my state isn't red anymore ;_;

Me in the left

>Chilango states in yellow
Otherwise, ok map.

Post new data then

Not really, there is notable change in regional culture which is well delimited by our current political borders.

>CDMX
>civilization

Laugh at Americans like always?

Best México map

Still bad, but not as bad as in your red maps.

>the best dot in all maps
>not civilization
Butthurt provincianos

Yeah m8, but you still have lower HDI, lowr GDP per capita and more poverty.

Better version

I don't buy the poverty bit, how do they explain Tlahuac, Iztapalapa, Milpa Alta, Xochimilco, Tlalpan, Alvaro Obregon, several parts of them are shit with chickens on the street.

Because we have lots of indigenous people and some really crappy towns, the average person does a bit better on my state than on Mexico City, Mexico City just has a fuckton of people.

Best version

>several parts of them are shit with chickens on the street.
The same as everywhere else, actually less.

Better

Let's all vote PRI to ruin that country !

Still, you can't deny Milpa Alta and Tlahuac are basically third world. Lynchings, poverty and people actually praying to Tlaloc and co.

>you can't deny Milpa Alta and Tlahuac are basically third world. Lynchings, poverty and people actually praying to Tlaloc and co.

I'm not denying it, I'm saying that despite that, Mexico City still comes out on top, even when we have so much more people than almost everyone, and a much higher population density.

STFU, you know nothing about us, stop pretending

Noooo! I don't wanna learn Spanish!
I'm going to secede!

when did everything go so wrong

>Thanks Vicente Fox

2006, but before that exploded in our faces, around 100 years of brewing corruption and narcotrafic.

I remember when Mexico City was considered the most dangerous place of the country. Not even because of narcos or murders, but because petty wallet thieves.

>wanting more people to live in your shit country

YOU CANNOT FABRICATE THIS

We are gonna behead you all to keep the sun shining for the next 5 billion years.

t. Coyoacan
Solo porque no lo vez no significa que no es verdad.

Important mission 2bh

>know nothing about the "Nueva España"
I was not expecting more of you, pleb

>no lo vez
>solía vivir en Iztapalapa, y antes de eso en Hermosillo, ahora vivo en la Benito Juarez

Ahora resulta que sabes más de mi país que yo mismo, calla la puta boca

All right, it's just that it's normally hipsters in Coyoacan who now nothing.

Por que siempre se sienten y no me creen ?

Sólo es un autista el que no te cree.

They draw them to cloister specific demographics together so that they can either rig the votes, or keep track of who is voting for who.
Either way it fucks up our elections, and needs to stop.

Yo no pretendo saber nada de tu país, si me pusiera a repetir idioteces que leo en internet, sobre Argentina en serio salen peor parados que nosotros, sé que mi país está mal pero no está ni la mitad de mal que lo que lees en internet

Él es Mexicano.

>mfw my state is small enough it only has one congressional district
>mfw even then my congressman has been there for over 40 years

Ah, ya me imagino que clase de pendejo es

Que no sabes de las comunidades en la ciudad de Mexico que son guadalupanos pero le rezan a Tlaloc para que venga la lluvia y tengan una buena cocecha ?
Que estos mismos linchan criminales en sus comunidades porque la policia no hace nada por alla ?

Naci en Monterrey, creci en Chihuahua, prepa me mude al DF, ahora estudio en Argentina

Ya sé qué clase de pendejo, pijoprogre, en tu vida haz tenido hambre te quejas de ella

Ya me voy a dormir que con gente ccomo tu no se puede hablar.
Vivia en Chihuahua con mis abuelos y mi mamá.
En el df en tlalpan en villa coapa, por el estadio azteca. Mi mamá es maestra, mi padre ni idea.
Pijo no, aqui estoy porque mi mamá no tiene gastos grandes y mis abuelos me ayudan.

Asi que deja de andar chingando.

wew esta thread estaba medio interesante

Ya mejor me voy a dormir.

my gringo friend just moved to mexico city, and desu i might do the same after november. i'm a chicano, though, so i'll practically be home.

Buenas noches

bump