m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu94B6Edrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

haaaaai

nippon suki

YES!!

WHO DOESN'T

Yes, I love japanese newhalf and crossdressing boys. Very much.

Sweden
Yes

I miss the old serbian yes yes yes meme. The good old days, where one mexican guy memed the whole board, specially serbians and shit, making them go bananas, until flags were introduced and people could see it, it was a mexican spamming the serbian yes yes yes thing over and over and over again, good days.

I'm sorry I don't understand Arabic

why the hell would Sup Forums even exist without flags? how long ago was this

Everyone 愛s Japan

>being this new

I desu hope you senpais don't do this

lol no bro
it's a cringy autistic version of Korea (and her genetical child)

My eternal master nippon

Sup Forums has had flags since at least 2008 senpai, i cannot think of a time it's ever not had flags

how me become japan

Do you love nippon?

>愛

A kimono wearing otaku social studies professor and hikikomori was teaching a class on Asian History

'Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Emperor Akihito and accept that that the Japanese are the most highly-evolved human beings that the world has ever known."

At this moment, a sagacious, filial, scholar-gentleman who has scored ahead of 150,000 students in the Civil Service Exams and understood the full extent of the barbarity of those living outside the Middle Kingdom held up a copy of the Nihon Shoki.

"What are the characters written upon the pages of the Nihon Shoki?"

The arrogant professor smirked, tightened his hachimaki, and smugly replied "Kanji, you baka."

"True, Kanji, which loosely translates into "Han characters." To be precise the Nihon Shoki is written in Guwen, which is Classical Chinese script. If the Japanese are indeed perfect human beings then they would have come up with their own culture & civilization as opposed to just borrowing from the Chinese or from anyone else."

The Professor was visibly shaken and dropped his calligraphy brush and copy of CLAMP's Cardcaptor Sakura. He stormed out of the room and tried to commit seppuku like in his animes.

The students applauded with a big "wansui!" and all signed up with a peasant rebellion that day and declared that the scholar-gentleman has the Mandate of Heaven. A dragon named "All Under Heaven" flew into the room and coiled around the Chinese flag and magically turned it yellow. The Analects was read several times, and the Jade Emperor himself showed up and enacted territorial seizures of disputed territories around the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of complications caused by an erroneous performance of the seppuku ritual and went to Diyu, where he is tried, found guilty, and punished by the Ten Yama Kings of Diyu.

Korean and Japanese is exactly the same things
Or we can say Korea made almost all if Japanese culture
Let's see the example
>teakwondo is original style of Japanese modern karate
>Haidong Gumdo is original style of ken jitsu
>Yudo is original style of judo.
>Guhapdo is original style of iaido
>geomdo is original style of ken do
>Hapkido is original style of aikido
>And
>Tang Soo Do is original style of Japanese karate (not a ryukyu karate)

Gongkwon Yusul is Korean jiujitsu.

> Tae Kwon Do is the originated from ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history. And modern Japanese ”karate”is actually originated and copied from Korean tea kwon do and Taekkyeon traditions during the jap occupation of Korea at ww2.

People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
Yes it's true

But actually Not so. it's just Korea and japan is almost exactly the same culture . . Or very similar culture. Thats not a original style but both Korea and Japanese culture is exactly the same things which copied from great china. That is why they are look similar.
Korean culture and jap culture is almost the same things at all.

The Original Korean Martial Art - Taekkyeon is one of the most oldest and hardest martial arts.
Do you know Taekkyeon?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXhfffSFeY

And look at this most strongest is TKD and most weak one is Japanese fake copy karate kick which copied from TKD.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnu94B6Edrs

NEWFAG GET OUT