Will you buy Ryzen?

No

No.

i wanna fug ryzen

I don't want to burn my house down.

Yes

Yes. Can't wait.

Fuck Intel jews and their ME backdoors.

No, I just bought a computer last year, and I won't buy another for probably 4 years.

Of course, I'm not a sucker like everyone here who justifies $1000+ for an 8-core high-performance processor.

Nuclear reactors are illegal in my country

Enjoy your noigpu

Only if it doesn't have issues with Win7.

Yes only because this hobby is cheap as shit and I'm not a poorfag so fuck it

igpu's are for dumbasses
t. xeon owner

You have any idea how dogshit iGPUs are?

Because I do. I currently have an A10-7870K without a graphics card and I can barely get 40-50 FPS on low settings in BF4.

APUs are nice but they just aren't ready yet. Call me when intel or AMD make an APU with a 4 TFLOP iGPU for desktops.

Probably. I've got an 8350 in my desktop at the moment, and I'm looking to move it over to my home server.

Why the hell do you need an iGPU?

t. manchildren with dedicated graphics (lol)

I built my gaming desktop a few months ago with Intel and my Chromebook is ARM. So no.

>he doesn't have hobbies or fun
i feel sorry for you

This is some pretty weak bait.

Almost as weak as Ryzen's single core performance.

Better than ricing my desktop all day long while trying to figure out why my new special snowflake loonix distro is crashing quadrillion times per millisecond.

Also unlike you I have a job irl, a manly job too, I'm a mason, bitch.

Ryzen + Vega = Bliss

A blissful death of burning alive.

Dam dude, why do you love beating the dead horse so much? Are you that guy that kept trying to make milhouse into a meme?

Enough about Kabylake...

I want to marry Amada!

Dual socket raven ridge sounds like a dream.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

>saving for new computer
>saving for new firearm
>saving for vacation

life is hard yall

yes

intel needs to get slapped around a bit

>needing to buy firearms

you must be an amerifat

I don't need one, I just want one

depends on win7 performance.

>wanting to buy firearms

Yes

>mfw live in 3rd world country
>mfw still in core2quad
>mfw too poor even for ryzen

at least you have a computer

Why are you on this website? Sup Forums is for 1st worlders only.

no, i've already got a 6700k

part of me hope ryzen is awesome, so that we will see competition

the other part is FUCKING DREADING the countless >INTEL BTFO posts that are drawn up by children

but it would be nice to have an alternative after i'm done with this pc.

Are you a faggot?

>Ryzen 7/5/3
>unironically pumping intel's marketing
they can't even do that right
baka t b h familia

>being a 3rd world semen slurping faggot

>He thinks his job isn't just for braindead retards

are you in need to get firearms to compensate your micropenis?

I've been to the Nigerian equivalent of Reddit and in the gaming forum, most people had AMD powered laptops that weren't that old. Where the fuck can you live that's worse than Africa tier?

Just say nairaland most people know it. Sup Forums sometimes has threads about it.

IDK how many Sup Forumsentoomen browse Sup Forums, I just wanted to play it safe.

Sup Forums is a shit board

>t. Jamal from Detroit

>anyone can be a mason which includes hauling around 80-90 lbs bags all day long in the blistering hear or freezing cold
sure thing pal

pic related was something similar our crew had to 10 stories high on all 4 sides of the building

I just built my PC a few months ago, so no.
AMD fucked up their timing and lost me as a customer.

Any able fucking man can do that.

femanon here!
Looks easy ^^

>le mason tripfag
I downvote this meme

>Any able fucking man can do that.
lol I'd love to see you try. Over the years I've been employed many have outright quit with some only lasting for a week or two.

I bet you've never had to carry a bag of cement 5 flight of stairs up a building.

i have a 6700k so i have no reason to swap cpu's, but i'm glad to see amd finally attempting to be competative again

you should consider moving to a 1st world country

Just wait until the coarz race starts and in 5 years you'll need 16

No. But I'd gladly fug your tight boipussi. :D

I just hope the cost doesn't increase too much here in southamerica.

What country?

Aren't computer things pretty cheap in colombia and chile?

>yes

fixed that for you

Yeah day one i need rebuild my shit

>What country?

Chile, also yes; here the prices are not fucked up like Argentina, but people keeps jewing you with some prices, almost everything is 15% more epensive than USA

Been waiting to upgrade, yes.

That is a seriously unironically funny board.

Of course I am , I need a more powerful server to stream/churn videos using plex.

Hence an occupation for braindead retards.

Yep. Sold my 6700K and Maximus VIII Hero Alpha board this week, so have the money ready for an 1800X.

Currently shitposting live from my old Phenom II X4 955 that I bought in 2009. It and the Gigabyte board I bought with it have been real troopers. Had a 1090T in there for a while last year just for funsies and it handled it at 1.425V/3.9GHz perfectly. Might go with Gigabyte again for Ryzen.

Probably. An i5 is pretty good, but I compile and encode every day. I do stream shit from time to time, so more cores would be welcomed as well. Having some VMs sounds neat as well moreover when AMD doesn't disable goodies for virtualization.

No but I hope it delivers

I have an i7-6700 so no.

Most likely yes. I'm waiting eagerly for them to be released. My 8 year old pc is a pain in the ass and has to be replaced. Can't wait for a pc which can open folders in less than four seconds but maybe that's just Vista's fault.

Shitty IPC and clocks makes it useless for games.
64Gb RAM limit and no ECC support makes it useless for any workstation/server applications.
No iGPU, no OSX support.
Nice try AMD, but no.
>dual 2670v3 & 7700K@5Ghz masterrace

uncle charlie?

Reinstall Windows, XP and Vista get slow as fuck over time.

Yeah, I should have done this at some time. But I think I can handle this slow PC for one last month. I will buy myself an M.2 ssd too. It will be so fast. I'm almost coming thinking about it.

Happy with my Intel and nivda

No, I have no reason to upgrade.

>quad core for gaming
>2017

Literally LMAOing at your life, senpai. Enjoy that bottleneck.

kill yourself

Yeah later this year.

>gamegpu

The only bad thing you mentioned is no ECC.
64gb is enough for workstation.

B-But my MKL optimizations ;_;

Dumb shitposter.

>Shitty IPC
Same as Intel.
>and clocks
Higher than Intel.
>no ECC
AMD has always supported ECC on there enthusiast desktop platforms.
>No iGPU
Ravens ridge
>OSX support
The next generation macs will likely use AMD APUs. It's not up to Ryzen to support OSX. Its up to Apple to support Ryzen.

>only carrying one bag at a time

Why is rin shilling for AMD

>valuing yourself with your job

if you need mandatory work to force you to do something "intellectual", maybe you were never an intellectual in the first place. maybe you're just a semi-clever nerd that never developed intelligence and passion in childhood, and is therefore doomed to never have either, and be forever limited to your basic problem solving skills.

but at least you're a code monkey so you can pretend you have at least one of them

No.

I got a Intel i7-5930K. Let me just guess that i'm gonna be fine.

NIgga why. Are you using those lanes?

Yes. I'm really hot for mITX but it those boards are not available at or near launch, I will go with mATX instead

No actually.

It was as cheap as a 5820 @ Blackfriday that's why.

Ah, you were one of the chosen. Pretty jelly, but I'm glad I waited for more cores.

I'm not expecting to upgrade before 2020. During late 2019 I'll evaluate the market & offerings, probably to buy best dollar value during Thanksgiving 2020, or slightly after.

It's also possible I'll hold off until Thanksgiving 2021 or even 2022, depending upon what the tech landscape looks like, in direct comparison to what the dollar will buy.

Also, very real possibility that, by then, I'll buy 4 or 6 Raspeberri Pi VIs or whatever the equivalent is and clusterfuck them together into some sort of little monster that runs on 10 watts and is 20x more powerful than my current FX8350.

What if you have a heart attack and die six months from now?

I'm buying the lowest end 8 core variant before the benchmarks even hit.

I'm spreading wide for Amada, I have faith she won't peg me.