AVOID Solid SEO-VPS, WORST customer service ever!

AVOID Solid SEO-VPS, WORST customer service ever!

A couple of users had suggested buying SolidSEOVPS, and said that they have "excellent customer service"? They have the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with. To anyone reading this? DO NOT EVER USE SolidSEOVPS's service, EVER.

I tried buying the VPS and and Private Proxies and first ordered with my father's credit card. I got the "Fraud Error" message so I emailed them and they said to use my own credit card. So then I did that and got the same "Fraud" error. I emailed them again and asked them what is going on? They said try to pay with PayPal. So I tried that and got the same error message for a third time and then customer service replied to me that "We cannot accept your order as we don't think you are legit". I answered back along the lines "What the hell is wrong with you people? You can't even create a functional online payment system and you expect me to want to use your crappy VPS/proxies service? You guys are the ones who are not legit". By the way, the name of the customer service agent is Sam Marshan. He is extremely rude and an embarassment to the company. I wonder if Solid SEO-VPS is aware of his rude behavior? Perhaps they should fire Sam Marshan before he turns off even more people from the company by his rude and hostile behavior.

Really, what a joke. I'm really surprised those guys suggested Solid SEO VPS as the best because they are literally the WORST service I have ever found. I am writing this message to warn others NOT to use their services because the customer service is not only NOT helpful, they are very rude and hostile. A real bunch of jerks. AVOID this company!

I think you were meaning to post this on your blog.

No i want everyone to be aware of this shitty company and avoid their shitty services. Their customer service employee Sam Marshan is an emabarassment to their company and should be fired

you sound like a 40 year old woman writing an angry review about a bad restaurant.

Whatever, it is a serious issue. This company has been rated highly by some top tech guys so I was extremely surprised to experience such rude customer service from them.

But hey if you want to use their shitty services and end up wasting your time and money, be my guest.

You're retarded. Fuck off

Sam Marshan detected

We know it's you, Sam. Your career is over.

Nice blog, liked and subscribed

?

What are you talking about?

I understand your frustration, but venting here isnt going to do much. only a few people on Sup Forums even use VPS's.

some things you just have to let go.

well this page will get archived and thus will be visible on google forever whenever someone googles the company's name or Sam Marshan

You hear that, Sam Marshan? Looks like you'll be getting fired soon.

Is there a free internet campaign going on in India or something?

Huh? What's this got to do with India?

That is my question too

Anyway I am done letting this negativity drag me down. This is my last reply to this pointless argument. In a nutshell, here are the facts:

SolidSEOVPS is either run by, owned, or managed by a jerk named Sam Marshan. He treats his customers like shit and even when they go out of their way to try to comply with his unreasonable demands, he abuses them further. I strongly recommend to everyone to avoid SolidSEOVPS, as their website and system has proven to have serious errors and flaws in it and you would be crazy to trust your personal data to such a flawed system. And rather than take responsibility and admit that his system is full of errors, he attacks those who expose the flaws in his system. So ask yourself, do you really want to do business with a person and company like that? I sure don't. Avoid SolidSEOVPS and warn all your friends to avoid this horrible company too.

God bless.

Shut up pussy

Sam Marshan detected

>doesnt get it

I hear ya, brother

I'm with ya too, bro

What the heck did you just fucking say about me, you misinformed customer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the customer service course at my local community college, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret shops on microsoft, and I have over 300 confirmed highly satisfied customers. I am trained in customer service and I’m the top sales rep in the entire US sector. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will serve the frig out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my friggin words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, friend. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of CS agents across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm of service. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dissatisfaction. You’re fucking served, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can serve you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed service, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the service corps and I will use it to its full extent to satisfy your miserable butt off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy service your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will serve fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re friggin serviced, kiddo.

Thanks for the tip. Usually we only get shilling on this board.