Non Europeans of int, do you butthurt about western influence on your culture? I butthurt a lot...

Non Europeans of int, do you butthurt about western influence on your culture? I butthurt a lot. Our modern youth accept western memes, clothes, wank to Europe massively, wants to move to the West etc, they watch western movies, like western idiocy like superheroes etc. Do you have the same shit in your country? What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
mic.com/articles/86719/one-country-is-responsible-for-america-s-biggest-pop-songs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa it's a rare Russian rightard

Ehh it's a problem but what can you do?

They're correct though. What's superior about non-western Russian youth culture? Absolutely nothing

no it doesn't bother me. Cultural purity is a terrible concept to begin with anyway

Also I really laugh when westerners complain about """death of European culture"""", are they idiots? Those are they who destroy world culture. When was the last time your home made music, books, films became popular worldwide, and not European ones? They spread their culture and ideas so we all gradually accept their shit.

I fucking hate all these superhero movies lately. And yes, the youth is very americanised, even though young Germans are pretty anti-american

Germans are the most ass-blasted in the Milky Way--it never fails

There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying media from another country.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
This song is about american cultural imperialism

We lose many nice things because of it. No one wears ushanka hat anymore despite it's comfy as fuck. People like shit like comics and superhero movies. Youth copies western trends in politics, ideas, fashion etc even if they are incompatible with Russia. It's dangerous for your health to wear pinrolls 3/4 of the year because of mud, frost or snow. Ideas of democracy, human rights, capitalism would not work here because our people need strong government to rule them, in the other way we chimp out and create bloody anarchy and our capitalism means that Putin and his clan own everything while others suck dicks. Etc, etc, etc.

Culture of alcoholism and medieval religion even worse than culture of spider man and coffee shops.

I am a Greek and I want death for the west and east. A Greek world is a better world.

>even though young Germans are pretty anti-american
Kek germshits are the most americanized people in Europe.

German music

Then: JS Bach
Now: Rammstein

what happen????/?

You don't understand it fully. Your culture is very close to American, because you both are of Europeans root. It feels much worse here. For example, look at that girl, we weared those clothes less than 100 years ago, they are suited best for our climate, and now youth wear skinny jeans that rub their balls making them impotents, or girls wear clothes that incompatible with our climate.

Well aren't you a picky little shit? I thought you were referring to people like the koreans who take a surgical knife to the face and inject poison until they look more white.

Well, it's more hardcore in their case, that's right, but we suffer western influence too.
Look at this, it's comfy as hell, but everyone copies western clothes now worldwide.

no, hes typical ZA DERZHAVU OBIDNOs like 99% of normies here

The main problem here in causes nationalists and religious people become more radical, resulting in appearing of Enteo, NOD and Milonov and other faggots in Russia or ISIS in MENA.

Agreed, kosovorotkas are based. Woman clothes are based too though, they hide her body and everything except the face but it makes you wonder more what's under it.

Shit, we could be Muslims so easily. We barely had anything to change. Pork is not popular, headscarf is an element of national clothes, as well as beards.

I don't care 2bh. I like the UAE because of western influence.

but I only like America influence
God bless America!

YOU need to create an alternative
> YOU
What aspects of "western culture" is it you don't like?

It's fuck all to do with "their culture" or "European" culture.
It's "pop" culture, "star-bucks" culture. It's all designed to illicit spend spend spend (have you not noticed how it is all urban/consumer focused, never about a stability, thrift or the rural?

Pop culture is vapid, there is nothing earnest about it
> Hence all of those hipsters who hop into one subculture, drain it, next week the next. Buy + throw away, buy again.

OP is about europe but everybody is complaining about us and our culture

Yes, but anti-Americanism is on the rise here. Only some few fashion victims, hipsters and degenerated people are obsessed with this American shit.

fuck america
endless reasons to hate you

Simply put, western culture and Americanisation is more influential over the masses, and basically the average person isn't going to care what a bunch of edgy traditionalists think
If you're people can't preserve there culture then maybe you should go the way of North Korea

What does this mean please?

We influenced Yuropoor culture into oblivion.

I don't give a shit that you hate us, I don't care about you or your irrelevant country.

I was pointing out the inconsistency of the thread, nobody is "effected" by european culture because you guys don't create culture anymore, you destroy it by letting others conquer you.

We do write your music. And make a few of the games you play. And the occasional movie you watch. And that's just us.

>swedes genuinely think they write every song that comes out of america

Your culture and European are the same from Russian point of view, and I guess from the point of view of any other guy outside the West.

It's pretty interesting how that came to be.

mic.com/articles/86719/one-country-is-responsible-for-america-s-biggest-pop-songs

Pop culture = Western / European culture.
This, it's fuckin dangerous because of conservatives reaction to it.

>10 songs
>in the last 30 years
Man that's almost a full album

Feel resentment about your country losing.

There is no modern Russian culture anyway.
And it's understandable that people want distant themselves from this poor shithole as much as they can at least mentally.

He is correct though, Sweden culture is influential.

Yes, specially american influence.

Thats the biggest problem, it's just subservience to a distant elite, consumer end rather than having the economic reigns, having no brand. You might disregard it but it's a reality in a competitive world. You will always just be the poor shithole consumer/menial workers without actualizing self respect via new cultural norms, design culture, working culture etc.

look at how even on the micro scale the Chinese can turn their cultural uniqueness into profit in both cuisine and for a period in film and fashion.

You say that their is no modern Russian culture anyway but "culture" is being perpetually created. The real problem is, like Hollywood, the cultural elites have run out of new ideas and are just rehashing and dredging the pool.

I mean, alot of european ideals come from romans, and romans from greeks, and greeks from so on and so on

cultures come and go, but when people go, they usually go for good

thats ironic coming from poland

>poland

america-kun....

same here but for america

>complains about American culture on the hardware developed by Americans on a website founded by an American hosted on servers in America

top kek

Hypocritical since everything you've ever accomplished was a result of european culture, yet for some reason you pretend its your own doing.

Certainly wasn't Swedish culture. Maybe glorious Anglo, though.

is this how europeans cope with irrelevancy

It's a website created after a japanese one by a weeaboo to discuss anime and it's hosted in sweden lmao.

All western europeans have through innovation and influence contributed to the success story that is western europe. Except Norway.

American "culture" did not make the hardware
> That would be engineers and scientists
> who usually avoid the common culture to focus on study etc. You know the meme of nerds being cultural outcasts. The ones that do join in do not really contribute and are pantomime "nerds" for social status it brings.

(You)

>t-they don't count because they dont watch movies or TV shows!

Fun fact, your countrymen consume more of our culture than we do

no because you could be the best football team in the world at the top of the PL by a double figure point lead but there will still be one group of fans calling you buswankers

It doesn't matter what Europeans HAVE contributed, its what they DO contribute NOW. You don't get to rest on the achievements of the past.

captain america is the only reason you're speaking english right now, you know that?

The implication being that we're not ahead in every field of science? Who do you think we are?

Our culture is shit and it always was, so nothing was lost here. Western culture isn't much of an improvement, though.

don't give up, even if it feels like you're tilting at windmills

It looks like something you wear before going to bed lmao.

damn right brotha, fuckin lil crackas tryna ruin or pure blacko culture and shiet
nigga that ain't fine

> t-they don't count because they dont watch movies or TV shows!
...i don't think you get it. They are not a product OF your culture but often a consequence of it's rejection in part or whole. It's why you need to import people to Silicon Vally.
> Fun fact, your countrymen consume more of our culture than we do
Although this is true I'm not defending them. They are just proxy Americans.

All you do now is provide the basis for some ethnocentric immigrant to be taught in your schools and proclaim that Somalians invented X (now put us on the Euro).
YOU have to be involved in achievements NOW, no resting on history. Why is that hard to get?

>I don't give a shit that you hate us
Yet, you reply to us.

>because you guys don't create culture anymore
Billy needs two more apples for his pie. Marc has already enough apples. He doesn't need more.

>you destroy it by letting others conquer you
Spics, niggers and gooks multiply, whites die out, degenerate and cultureless country . Yes this is Europe.