/brit/

crayon pop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hameeduddin
youtube.com/watch?v=tODlPxhbGF8
youtube.com/watch?v=YH65jS-EseQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unpopular opinion: if you're not a labour supporter it's because you;re lazy ad don't work hard enough because otherwise if you did work hard you'd feel like you deserve more money and better working conditions.

help me

katie

Basically a nigger.

leelee

Anyone speaks Welsh here?

Who /middleclass/ here?

seriously though how do you go from proud european nation to having a muslim be the leader of london this quickly

Good Guy Greg is a refreshingly nice meme, a rare sort in the meme world. He may seem irresponsible at first, but once you get to know him, he’s a hilariously helpful guy.

The meme shows a photo of a man, smiling around a homemade cigarette. One can postulate that perhaps it is a joint. Okay, it is so totally a spliff. Perhaps this is what makes good Guy Greg such a good guy. He’s easygoing, kind, and just sort of chills out. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer. He may not get all the jokes. But he does nice things.

Good Guy Greg appears to be wearing a royal blue golf shirt, with the collar up. This should tell you a lot about him. If you told him that wasn’t cool, he would probably just smile and act surprised but go on wearing his shirts that way, anyway. It’s just the kind of guy he is.

The variations of this meme have Greg in full good guy mode, not quite getting the joke but still being really nice.

Notable examples of Good Guy Greg include his photo with the lines: “Disappears for half an hour – shows up with Burger King for everyone”, “Downloads a movie – Seeds until 1 ratio”, and “Gets Rick Roll’d – Listens until the end”.

To understand what a good guy Greg is, you have to understand how popular file and music sharing sites work. When you “seed”, you are being helpful so that other users can upload files more quickly. This is exactly the sort of thing Good Guy Greg excels at.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you talking about churchill?

how much power do you think the mayor of london actually has?

the people who put conservatives in power by voting in significant numbers are the fat and lazy call centre workers who are too lazy and stupid to get better jobs and are too apathetic about their employer and government enforcing a police state on them.

the wifes son bought us a £3 bowl for our wedding

>walking round garden centre like I have for the past year
>last weekend a shop assistant says 'sir to continue coming to this store you will need to buy something'

Might kill myself

hair on fleek today

>leader of the biggest city in the UK

Probably the next person below the prime minister. Muslim prime minister next vote for sure

Post heritage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hameeduddin

Thoughts?

>The Greens
LITERALLY WHY
>Lib Dems post 2010
LITERALLY WHY

ok and what power does that actually bring? please tell me

just buy some £2 thing and then return it next week

How much power did Boris have?

never heard of that flyover desu

whats this site la?

not a lot seemingly.

all i remember was him getting behind a few campaigns and acting as ambassador for a few things too.

not that i followed his trajectory that closely either

>people actually PAY to give their DNA to a company

Don't understand this

>Classing British and Irish as the same

Binned

They pay to get it sequenced, which is legit. Then the company steals a copy of the data.

especially since law enforcement are trying to get access to their samples

companies profiting of insecurity is nothing new

why didn't you vote for the jew lads? Now a muslim is in office right now. How does it feel to be at his mercy?

cheeky cow

do you just never buy anything lmao

Because I am not in London

Its happening

He fell for the Anglo Saxony meme

can't stop thinking of that batman bin superman meme pic from years ago every time i think about batman vs superman
it was his actual name
what a mentalist

There were 12 candidates for London,
There were 12 candidates for London,
There were 12 candidates, 12 candidates

12 candidates for London.

Now London has 1 muslim mayor,
Now London has 1 muslim mayor,
Now London has
London has
Now London has 1 muslim mayor.

What the fuck

This is fake right

:^)

muslims who aren't muslim anymore are good mates

youtube.com/watch?v=tODlPxhbGF8

youtube.com/watch?v=YH65jS-EseQ

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

just posting yanks

template pls

don't really understand the wife's son cuck meme lads. yeah you're raising someone else's kid but haven't you destroyed the real dad's life by taking his wife and kid away from him?

whats the tune for this la

Pure deflection lad

we're totally fucked and the pakis are winning

How do people know their heritage past grandparents? Is there a free way to find out?

Irrelevant until I get my xbox back

how do you both know about this site but not me reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>next person below PM
>Not the deputy PM

God save the sultan :^)

The son is carrying the real fathers genes and the real father doesn't have to put up with the mums shit anymore.

Cuck comes from the word "Cuckoo" which is a bird that lays it's eggs in another birds nest to trick the parents into raising it.

your skin needs to be darker

I talked to my great grandparents

too many syllables

Actually sat outside a changing room holding a silk robe whilst the oneitis tries shit on. Bloody nightmare.

Why are they so shit at making chants

they should stick to what they are good at and clap

it's 23andme i think

That doesn't exist, I didn't vote for a deputy prime minister lol

Can we talk about this thing

>I'm sharing this thread with mixed race mutts

You didn't vote for a prime minister either

those anons literally paid £125 for a meme picture

race is merely a social construct, it doesn't define who you are.

Full plastic rabbur doll pop desu

Absolute retard. How do you think he got there?

No, it's this song about 10 German bombers.

You voted for an MP you fucking mug

She's a great musician

>Saudi Prince Urges American Voters To ‘Make The Right Choice’ On Donald Trump: “For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, ‘These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States’”

ah yes... I will definitely listen to the prince of Saudi Arabia on human rights

you never knew any of your great-grandparents? One of my only died when I was 22, she was 95.

you can find your g-grandparents at least on freebmd but further back than that and you'll need to subscribe to an ancestry website and it can be a painstaking process to assemble an accurate family tree.

Honestly thinking of purchasing a HTC Vive just so I have something to live for.

Trying to wait for 2nd gen but getting proper tempted ngl

Surely people have told him about how fucked up his shit is.

You're a bit of a mong aren't you. You think he just walked in off the street because he felt like it?

bet your grandparents were fuming when your mum married a paki haha

Took a module in 'Geopolitics' lads

Parts are interesting, but about half the course is about identities and race; white privilege, race is a social construct etc

Genuinely have to learn all this and agree with it to pass

The only way you could vote for the PM is if you lived in their constituency. All you get to vote for is your local MP and council

Literally nothing to play though

So what did your ballot paper say?
Cameron?
Ed balls?
Whoever the other fuck was?

I doubt it

How does it feel having a muslim mayor in your capital city?

I didn't vote

Overpriced gimmick.

Give it a few years until it's polished and cheaper if it lasts that long.

Milliband*

moot point

Well it's good enough for the U.N.

Pretty good, beucase I live far enough North that you can get two pints in for less than a fiver

not sure Germany has any room to comment about pooskins

I have yellowish skin des

Are you joking, because if that's true that's pathetic.

>His mum is LITERALLY a racemixing slut

ya a fuckin nigger arent ya?

A terrorist attack in London is overdue to be honest lads, think MI5 stopped like 12 attempts last year

Will be interesting to see the media backlash against Khan when it happens, especially if he reduces stop and search / cuts police presence etc

>Political course
>forcing you to agree with it

what?