So Sup Forums, what's your current monitor?

Would you purchase again?
If not, what would you buy instead if you could?

2x Dell U2417H
Yes

>but muh 1440p
I'm yet to find a reason to jump to it
>but muh 144hz
Same

AOC G2460PG 24inch G-SYNC LED Monitor (pic related)

I'm also in the process of buying a nice IPS 1440p monitor.

I got a spear 2k. What should I buy ?

Great for a TN screen
I wanted to get this monitor but the green put me off. Such a dumb excuse not to get it.

Which IPS you thinking of going for?

Is it as adjustable as people say it is?

Buy a rifle for a proper hunting.
> spear
> 2017

yeah it's kinda ugly, but I got it for a pretty low price for a monitor with Gsync

>Which IPS you thinking of going for?

I don't know yet. Looking to get a refurbished one. I always get my monitors and TV's refurbished. Either ex-demo models or some shit that got knocked around in a box. They all end up working for well over 5 years and more.

Pixio px277
Definitely not a meme, but the horrible backlight bleed is gross
Still might get another

Good advice.

I use a 1080p 40" Samsung TV cuz I'm fucking blind.

Is there any good 32"+ 1440p?

Dell U2515H

yes

I don't know about what people say, but it's pretty adjustable. Base rotation, height, vertical tilt, swivel orientation, just from the top of my head. Also has a usb hub, and a speaker out jack, if connected through hdmi.
Granted I only play games from time to time, and when I do it's not fast paced ones, but the 8ms pixel response time is unnoticeable (I'd say the very low input lag it has might make up for it a bit), I even tested it side by side with a TN, and the difference was nada. And seriously, if you don't need more that 1080p 60hz, dem colors doe.
As a side note, my cousin owns a U2414H (the side by side test was with his old TN, immediately decided he wanted one like mine), which is very similar, save for a slightly thicker bezel (still only 2mm more at most) and the panel used, so pick your poison if you prefer an LG (U2414H) or Samsung (U2417H) panel.

Watch out though if you're using legacy video connectors. Out of the box they only support hdmi, displayport and minidp

Qnix qz2710 led

Good idea. Dunno why I hadn't thought of that.

paying full price for gaymen monitors is stupid IMO - so overpriced - all of them even come with warranty so if the image is shit just get a refund

19" Philips 206VL 720p monitor 5ms DVI, VGA

meh it just werks can't complain.
Not really sure what a poor fag like upgrades to.

Can't be really bothered to saving up for serious gamer crap to be real honest.

Why was the AOC so expensive? I thought it was a budget brand.

your thinking of veiwsonic not AOC

24" Eizo FG2421, 1080p@120hz

Amazing monitor, high refresh rate feels good, and not a cancerous TN panel

Subdued design, no gaymer-fag-shit, would recommend

I want a 1440p-IPS to go along with it, but since money is an issue rn, meh

aoc is better at the Sync gimmick

acers are shit - look at the rip-off Dell design

>muh 144hz
Enjoy your screen tearing if you play competitive games.

>but muh 1440p
>I'm yet to find a reason to jump to it

Understandable, but god damn I can't go back to 60fps after having experience 140+ with Gsync. Shit is so fucking good.

No point going all out if you're not going to use it to its potential.

>competitive games
>"competitive"

My job's in 3D CAD. Thanks for worrying though.

>muh gaymes
First of all you need to be 18 to post here. Second of all
>muh competitive gaymes
How much money did you make on those 5000 wasted hours of """competitive gayming""". How much better did you get at those gaymes after buying your gayming monitor?
Pic related.

Asus MG279Q, got it from a black friday sale. Would buy again 5/7

Did you have any problems with BLB?
I've heard it's more common with this monitor.

It has very minimal BLB, only noticeable in a blackscreen. Can't really see it in games at all, even dark ones like RE7.

2017 still 22"

i have a HP x2301. still happy witit after 4 years

Hadn't heard of it before, so checked it out. Looks like a really good monitor for gaming specifically.
What is it about the VA panel that you prefer to TN?
Which ISP pannel would you go with if you had the money?

What I want:

144hz+
IPS
Freesync or Freesync 2
27"

How much longer do I have to wait for this?

PG279Q, yes.

It would be an AOC G2460FQ, but this is what I got instead.

>What is it about the VA panel that you prefer to TN?
better viewing angles (tho not on IPS-level), nutty contrast ratio, no back-light-bleed (atleast on my panel), better color-accuracy than TN (if calibrated, which mine is)

>Which ISP pannel would you go with if you had the money?
I'm not sure I'd like a 27inch or bigger monitor, would have to try some out, but i was leaning towards a monitor with the 25" LG AH-IPS panel, so either the Dell U2515H or the Asus PB258Q or sth

LG 24MP68VQ-P arrives today, woop woop

Dell S2716DGR
1440p, 144Hz, 1ms response time and Energy Star certified
I would buy it again, sure. Especially since it's cheaper right now than it was when I bought it.

also didn't list one feature that's important to me: decent stand and can rotate and stuff. It's a small thing but no other monitor I had in the past could do it.

also gsync

27 inch samsung TV/Monitor.

It's been great, will be a good second monitor next to my future 4K, HDR screen

1 24 inch 1080p Acer monitor I spend about 80 dollars on
24 inch Dell monitor I put in the middle that I spent about 90 dollars or so on
23.6 inch Acer refurbished I spent 65 dollars on.

My triple monitor gaming was cheap, but worth it imo. All TN and all 60 hz

Input speed doesn't just cover up pixel response, it's blurry in motion because of that 8ms, the pixels struggle to flip that fast

Basically that monitor but 1440p gsync 144hz and TN
For $460 I love it, the IPS version was $600-800 and online people were having more quality control problems with it.

ViewSonic XG2401, 1080p@144Hz. I had an Asus MG248Q beforehand but returned it because it had scanline issues and everything looked like shit.

>Vg248qe
Yeah its good for cs go but the colors are shit

I'm on the lookout for a new monitor, needs 4k and a rotatable display

Some older dell s2240 24 inch monitor. And no mainly due to the fact i way overpaid and should had gotten a ultrasharp

Eizo T960, CX241 and CX271.
First I would buy again any day of the week (and indeed I did: I still have eight of them NIB). 35000 hours in and counting (3640 for the CX241 and 2049 for the CX271).

hp 25es
if i could get another one for the same 150 i paid for it, yeah

dell s2316m
if i could get it for 99 again, i would.

19inch Lenovo ThinkVision L1940p

>acers are shit

they're on the same level

>G-sync

Reeeee

Is there a freesync version? Probably not

God damnit

Acer KG240

144HZ 1ms and I only got it for 199$ at my local microcenter. Really good monitor. Onlt downside is that it's 1080p and only has freesync

Picture

literally why would you get AMD? I got a 470 and it was shit so now I got a GTX NVIDIA 1080

A 24 inch iiyama IPS which I literally found next to the dumpster. It was missing the footstand so I made one from wood

who owns a 4k monitor here? thinking bout getting a pair but idk if 144hz 1440p is better than 4k 60hz so I need opinions.

>brand?
>price
>size
>panel type?
>physical design?
>good for gaming?

>he has to make comprimises when buying monitors

looks like you compromised, only 1440p

144hz > 4k in every game, once you become a high framerate fag you never go back.
See

no such thing as 4k 144hz ips gsyinc monitor out there for normal buyers

There really isn't anything good out there to game on, and edit 4k video as well. Everything is a massive compromise.

I want a 30 inch 4K OLED 120hz. Dell said they were going to make one for $5k, it never came out.

>iPhone
>buying gaymur shit

kind of like u amirite

show me your monitor then mister cool

generic Acer, 7ms 1080p

probably not desu, it's a pretty monitor but i didnt know much about monitors when i bought it and the only reason i did was because it had no bezel and was cheap, but theres nothing special about it and it's pretty limited in mounting options.

Until theres a video cable capable of pushing that resolution and refresh rate

I hope you don't seriously buy monitors at full price.

1600x900 acer

>First of all you need to be 18 to post here.
why doesn't this apply to weebs? they're worse than the gamer crowd.

that piece of shit without hdmi

kinda regret it

Samsung C27FG70
Won't touch 27" 1080p monitors ever again. Sure, it's 'silky smooth' (nothing mindblowing), not much ghosting, has rich colors (with shitty gradients). But the pixel density is too poor for normal desktop use.
Don't know if to put up with nothing looking sharp ever again or to sell it and get a 27"/32" 1440p 60Hz monitor

There's exactly 1 (one) panel with such specs, and it's VA of all things, meaning heavy ghosting. If you can deal with it, look into Benq BL3200PT, Philips BDM3270QP or AOC Q3277Pqu

Dell U2414H
Yeah, it's great for all my purposes.

>S2716DGR
gsync is a meme

freesync too*

It's not a huge deal because my rig can usually push 144 fps anyway

Dell S2415S, $155 for an IPS with great color can't go wrong. Once you go IPS you can't go back. It also has pretty decent speakers.

Gateway 720p monitor. I only use it bc its the only monitor i have that isnt 4:3 (that werks)

got an Eizo Foris FS2735.

this is definately the best monitor i tried till now.

i want a Samsung CF791 though

A great meme

bama lama ding dong

i kinda want a 4k monitor to replace the Benq but it wont fit on my current desk tho
No point in 2x 144hz

HP ZR24w.

I'd get a few particular 16:10 Dell Ultrasharps, I guess. Similar but more modern. This one is old.

Waiting for a 3440x1440 HDR10 with 95%+ coverage of DCI-P3, good peak brightness, and hopefully infinite black levels or just really good black levels.

So... I'll probably be waiting until late 2018 or 2019 when I bought this like 5-6 years ago.

Why do you regret it? (Minus the obvious)

Just got the vg248qe

Really awesome difference from my 60hz 5ms monitor, but I was wondering what the recommended settings are for it?

I feel a frustration in the fact that the monitors that everyone wants aren't anywhere near the market yet.

Oh I forgot to add it needs to be at least 100hz (120 or 144 would be better but current even dual cables can't support 144hz at that resolution, I don't think)

But yeah... I've been waiting years, man.

Instead of monitors getting better than mine, they were just getting worse for a few years. Lmao.

Same but 27", can't even make up a reason to change to 4K. I honestly don't even like 4K, what's the point, anything less than 32" and I would have to scale to make it readable. Not to mention I still like dual screens.

Haha I still have this monitor but the flicker is bad in some games.

Because stupid people. It is a shit brand.

No ragrets.

There is, you moron

I've been looking at that one, any big faults?

Viewsonic XG2401.

It's awesome, but I got a dead pixel in the upper right corner. You don't see it except in dark games, like SOMA, and it's out of the way. The RMA process would drive me nuts for the few weeks I'd be waiting, so I've chosen to just deal with it.

Philips BDM4350UC 43-Inch Class IPS-LED Monitor
+ 2 auxiliary 27 inch VA panels.

>Would you purchase again?
Hell yeah. It's perfect.
At the beginning, I was thinking that it's a bit big but right now I even consider going bigger in a few years and make 2x 4k 43 inch the vertical monitors and put a bigger 8k screen in the middle.

Sup Forums is a safe space for weebs and nazis. They're just afraid to admit it.

That's weird. The exact opposite happened to me last year. I got a 750Ti and it sucked so I replaced it with a 390x and it was glorious.

And I bought an HD7970 6 years ago and I still get 60fps at 1920x1200 in most games.

Currently on a 27" 4K IPS LG27UD68-W, no reason to upgrade for the forseable future until some decent 144Hz OLED panels and GPUs capable of driving them to their full potential exist.